bossfearless

Bukkake in Pattaya?

Does anyone know if the word 'bukkake' has entered the Thai lexicon?  It's one of those things that I've had bouncing around in my head for a long time now and I'm curious if I can act out the fantasy next time I come to Patts.  Just trying to set it up might be a bit of a pain since I don't speak Thai.  Anyone ever done this or thought about doing it in the past?  Any advice?

Does anyone know if the word 'bukkake' has entered the Thai lexicon?  It's one of those things that I've had bouncing around in my head for a long time now and I'm curious if I can act out the fantasy next time I come to Patts.  Just trying to set it up might be a bit of a pain since I don't speak Thai.  Anyone ever done this or thought about doing it in the past?  Any advice?

To overcome the language barrier, maybe you can show a video clip of what you're looking for to whoever it is who would do the organising on your behalf?

Everything is possible for a fee - well, just about everything.

Just make sure the guys know who is cumming on who.

The guys at Goodboys will oblige, but I doubt they'll let you cum on them. But you can always ask.

Best to show a video to explain.

boss, those two entries are telling you everything you need to know as long as you are one to be soaked.

good boys of Good Boys will charge you 300 each and either will take turns or do it at the some time. Yes they speak  some basic English but video would help 

Guest Homoskater

Bukkake has been a huge fantasy of mine for a long time as well. Cum-hungry guy in his twenties here ;P

From what I'm reading about Good Boys Pattaya, it sounds like an ideal place to try and have bukkake fun. Thinking of checking it out on my upcoming trip. Might have to use Google translator to carefully explain that I want them all to paint my face one after the other :D

Trip report?

Well if it's a success I'll write one haha

boss, those two entries are telling you everything you need to know as long as you are one to be soaked.

good boys of Good Boys will charge you 300 each and either will take turns or do it at the some time. Yes they speak  some basic English but video would help 

Looks like a couple guys have recommended Good Boys.  Where is that bar at?