bucknaway

Thailand -- Picture it....

The staff at PJ's are very likeable and they often have cute staff to look at.

They will pick you up from the airport and take you back to catch your outbound flight.

The rooms are well kept and comfortable. The WiFi is good and the tv has more stations than most places.

They offer free breakfast and will serve it to you anywhere... in your room, in the garden or in their dining room.

Feel free to share your adventures with the owners so they can stay up to date on the happenings of the city and they can use that info to better advise the next visitors to the B&B.

If you find a good tuktuk taxi that you like, get his number and keep him on call. I made a deal with o e driver that he would take me around from bar to bar for 500 baht. I gave him half to start and the other half when he took me back to PJ's.

I also found uber and lyft helpful at night in the rain when I was leaving circle pub.

I also found uber and lyft helpful at night in the rain when I was leaving circle pub.

The Circle Pub I have always enjoyed an evening there when visiting Chiang Mai. Always with my better half so I have never spent quality time with the lads there, had to limit myself to dreaming 

We will be in CM at Christmas but we are going with staight friends and I know it wont be there kind of place so unfortunately we will have to give it a miss