bucknaway

Put it under your cap.

Seems there are things going on that few of us know about. Today, one of the guys from the apps asked me if I wanted to join him in a sex party held at a phuket rental establishment on Saturdays. The establishment mentioned is not in paradise complex but is run by the people that use to run a hotel in the complex.

And to think I was tempted to book a room at this place in the past but didn't know how far it was from the fun and didn't want to have to deal with the taxi mafia on the island so I booked a room at k hotel.

I participated in one such sex party in Bangkok:

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/04/gay-activities-feb-2016.html

Abstract:

Saturday 06.02.2016
There have been adverts for sex parties in Pinklao area on gboysiam throughout 2015.

A normal room where someone lives and invites friends. There are three Thai and me. One fat man (I can only guess from the absence of boobs, didn’t see dick for pubic hair) is lying on the bed and getting massaged by a woman (?). Another one is in underwear. I take off my clothes and after some general chat (out of politeness, the second the door opened I realized there is nothing for me), I make an excuse and leave after having spent about 15 minutes with them. None of us mentioned the 600 Baht participation fee again.