jason1975

paying off fees for boys but only taking them out for drinks

Actually sglad, people say exactly the same thing at the personal level.  You can never fully understand any individual, let alone a collective of individuals that were raised a distance apart from you.  Sometimes the best you can do is a generality which you know --even while relating it--it is not totally accurate.

I am thinking of inviting the boys back to hotel room and play card games with them and provide them drinks - with the condition that they be in their underwear. I probably tip them 500 baht each.

Do you think the boys will bite at the offer? :)

Absolutely! You just have to pack the offer in the right way, that it is fun. A friend had groups of boys, some of them working in Soi Twilight gogo bars, for eating, drinking, watching Muay Thai on TV, for 500 per boy four just attendance (naked!) and 700 for those who fuck him. That has been going on for years, out of a pool of over 20 boys (my estimate) up to five show up, and they bring friends, and some disappear (so the 20 in the pool change over the months).

To the OP: I have enough Farang and Thai friends, I wouldn't pay anyone, or spend money on someone, to chat or drink or party with me (I don't drink or party anyway).

Absolutely! You just have to pack the offer in the right way, that it is fun. A friend had groups of boys, some of them working in Soi Twilight gogo bars, for eating, drinking, watching Muay Thai on TV, for 500 per boy four just attendance (naked!) and 700 for those who fuck him. That has been going on for years, out of a pool of over 20 boys (my estimate) up to five show up, and they bring friends

Nice! I am encouraged to try it!