nynakedtop

Don't Trust Guys' Pics On-line!

I'm lenient when it comes to poor pictures or multiple or often changing profiles.

The problem is rather efficient communication. Most notably unacceptable delays in reply, and when I ask a simple question I don't get a straight answer. Like where the boy is now, what he is doing now, when he is free, all things I need to know to set up a date.

Guest PeterUK

I agree that, perhaps not surprisingly, self-promotion is a skill that many of these boys don't have.  One of the things that really makes me scratch my head is when a boy posts a nice rear shot and then announces that he is top only (or vice versa though that seems to be less common).

Maybe I can’t be too critical of boys posting pictures taken a few years earlier. My main GR picture dates from seven years ago when I rather looked better in speedos than now !. However I’ve not so far had a boy refuse to proceed with the date on the grounds of “hey you don’t look like your picture”. I’ve got pics taken on the gay beach at Playa del Ingles 25 years ago looking good in thongs and g-strings but I’ve not gone so far as to post one of them !. That really would be fraud.