pong

Does anyone know about there BKK-massageshops?

Saw these mentioned as ''homeplace'' from some guys advertising on gboysiam69, they seem to be in outer areas so probably not too many farang going there, but its just a try. Also, some seem to have a kind of site or page at facebook, I do not do fb at all so cannot see further details-even that would be nice if someone could access more info.

CROWN spa, in Ngam Wong Wan soi 43, which actually is just on the border of BKK and in Patum Thanee province. The soi is very long and has many side-sois, so it wont be easy to find without info.

Pause-Relax, in Phahonyotin 73, this is very far out of town, beyond Sapan Mai (new bridge), about the backside of DMK/airport, near ZEER-Pumarin and the former Bank/spa. I somehow recall there was a kind of gay spa there long ago with other name.

A place in LardPrao soi 130, which leads into a soi off RamKamHaeng in the 5x.

TREATspa, now listed on TGA, as on 34, soi Baering (BTS stop and former terminus), which is a reincarnation of former Violet/spa, as violetball.com

Also former HI/club just off Rattana Tibet, near BigC and near new MRT/purple line, folded down last year but seems to re/start, sometimes posting as HALLOspa or also as E/spa (erotik), this was a favorite of me and I do hope it can re/establish itself.

SO if anyone happens to know a little more, please post, or even about other places you may have heard of. Fly over to BKK next week.

OP: I do not know about the ones u mention but you ask about "other places".

A couple of weeks ago I went here:

http://www.theprincebkk.com/ourboys.php

-directions in web site.

I was very impressed. Mostly muscular /toned guys/clean cut. Usually not my style but could still find a number to my liking. Can view the guys through a glass partition where there is a mini gym area.

The place is beautifully clean, professional and all the guys look healthy and fit.

The m-s or whatever he calls himself is friendly and helpful and told me exactly which guy can do what.

He claims the staff regularly have health checks and no steroid users.

Private rooms, and I paid a bit extra for a larger room. 

Own shower/ toilet.

Very good massage and the happy ending I expected which was totally safe.

Seems the place  popular; I went early afternoon and later on it got busy mainly Asians.

I have tried a few of the massage places in Silom and Prince is far superior in choice of masseurs, cleanliness and service.

Now some of the guys have had nose and face jobs so whilst a turn off for me  if the boys think it makes them better, up to them.

If you are looking for a cheap place then forget it as whilst the prices are higher than elsewhere I will return to Prince again.

With the boys tip, 2 glasses of good quality white wine and a lovely private room booked for 90 minutes I had not much change from 4000 baht.

Worth it!

I do not know any of these places. But then, massage shops is not my area of interest.

Also, some seem to have a kind of site or page at facebook, I do not do fb at all so cannot see further details-even that would be nice if someone could access more info.

Do yourself a favor and get a facebook account so you can see all that information.

gboysiam changed address several times, the current is

https://pic.gboysiam69.com/friend/

and I don't get a warning when I access it.

Now in BKK for nearly 2 weeks and have not being able to do that much. MG in Ram 36/1, easy to find, but thats not on this list. Report maybe later.

No, I wont do fb at all.

Strangely, in EUR you get all types of dire warings when you try to get to gthat.net, but here in BKK nothing shows at all.

As you can see some pretty unallowed here in Th pix on gbs, its natural the hoster is somewhere in more liberal country.