Londoner

Banana Silom Soi 4

Any reports ? is it a host bar? is it associated with the Banana  bar on Soi Twilight?

I can give you an almost exact answer to that question as we visited both bars last month.  Yes, both establishments are owned by the same people.  The staff who spoke to us also said there were branches in Pattaya and Phuket?  Not sure if the waiters also freelanced.  I think the one in Soi Twilight functions more as a host bar.  The owners are Australian and Japanese if I remember correctly.  The bar in Silom Soi 4 seemed more upscale but wasn't attracting the same big crowds as Balcony and Telephone.  Vinapu,  have you tried the spicy cashew nuts at Balcony?  Fried with onion and chilli.  You can find this at a lot of places but I really liked theirs.

Vinapu,  have you tried the spicy cashew nuts at Balcony?  Fried with onion and chilli.  You can find this at a lot of places but I really liked theirs.

thank you for a lead, will try next time. I'm not big fan of soi 4 but now with Jupiter there and Nakarat massage on the corner I start appreciating the place. Liked Spanish restaurant there