eternityz

Recommended late night massage near Lat Krabang or Suvarnabhumi Airport?

Any recommendations for good gay massage places near Suvarnabhumi Airport or Lat Krabang? Will arrive at the airport only around 10pm but the next day’s flight around 7am. Thinking of staying at a nearby hotel. But as it will be quite late at night, anyone can recommend good gay massage options nearby and which will still be open till later in the night? Thank you!

I don't know of any massage places but I can recommend the hotel I always use when travelling from BKK

It is 15 minutes from the airport in Lat Krabang, excellent value for money and I have found their pick up/drop off service very reliable

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-s1-g293916-d7176414-Reviews-At_Residence_Suvarnabhumi-Bangkok.html

48 minutes ago, traveller123 said:

I don't know of any massage places but I can recommend the hotel I always use when travelling from BKK

It is 15 minutes from the airport in Lat Krabang, excellent value for money and I have found their pick up/drop off service very reliable

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-s1-g293916-d7176414-Reviews-At_Residence_Suvarnabhumi-Bangkok.html

Thank you for the recommendation! Will definitely check out At Residence!

For anyone with same problem since:

For most of the guys from shops thats also a very far way out of town.

Cannot think of any closeby-those that were have been closed after succesfull drugraids some time ago (8 1/2 along Sri Nakarin)

Best bet is likely to take ARL to end and walk over to Ganymede, but it may also close by 23.00, come back by taximeter, trains all stop from 24.00 start from begin for last ride.