williewillie

A stabbing incident.

Guys from apps and the street are obviously riskier than from the bars. I've had "issues" from guys not performing and demanding payment, I think it's their way for easy money. I had a guy refuse to leave the hotel at Tarntawan many years ago, I called reception and told them to call the police....the guy understood "police" and left. I've also ended up at the police station....the details are vague, it was a long time ago.

Many don't do anything and linger, waiting waiting for money...if it was because of lack of chemistry, I give taxi money (more than what a taxi actually costs) and send them away, happens more than I'd like, especially after "investing" in an off, drinks, etc.... 

Brasil, believe it or not, is also very safe with guys that work in the sauna. I've had them back to my apt/hotel many times and never have had a problem. There are limited saunas in Brasil, so they don't burn their bridges, App and street guys are not as secure.....

I know this guy Chin too. Always very off hand and just ignores most of the customers. 

One  night I was with some of his friends from his Sunnee bar (Diamond) and we bumped into him in Marine Disco in Walking Street. I bought him a drink and didn’t even get a thank you. I was just totally blanked. Really strange.

A few years Previously I was thinking of an off with him but just couldn't  break the ice. That, and his awful smoking habit, finished matters. Just as well! amazing how first impressions are always right.

A lot of the problems discussed above I put down to the Thai trait which I call “Cling on”. Some guys just don’t get the message that you do not want to off them again and just won’t leave it alone. I could name a few ”Cling Ons” in Sunee!