TotallyOz

Brazil: Oz and his crazy ramblings around Rio

Day 1 in Rio

First, I was not sure if Club 117 was open or closed on Monday so I spent the day at my hotel. I went swimming and had a massage by the pool. I also had a tennis lesson. I really sucked at it and I know I’ll never me a Martina Navratilova but I had a good time watching the ball boys they hired to get the balls I hit out of bounds. I am not really sure if I enjoyed the playing as much as I did the games with the ball boys. But, I may try again.

After a long series of flights (over 27 hours) and delay and delay and missed airport, etc, I was tried and did not want a long day. I really relaxed around the hotel and had a fun afternoon. But, around 5 or so I got horny and knew I had to go into the big city. I went to Pointe 202. I got there shortly after 6 and the place was just about dead. There were few people there but as the night went on, more came into the place.

There were so many sexy boys and nice Asses; I didn’t know what to do. What I really love about the boys here is most are versatile or will be for the right price. There was this hot muscle stud that I really wanted and he was totally versatile and said I could fuck him all night if I wanted. Well, that intrigued me. But, I had my eye set on another guy and it took us a few hours of playing eyes before he agreed to see me. He was not a sauna boy. He was there with friends and not in a towel. I guess the mystery of what lies beneath the clothes may have worked its magic on me. He did not want his friends to see us get a room so he did it very discreetly and I had to meet him upstairs. Once I walked into the room, he started kissing me very passionately and the tongue was all over me. I was in Heaven. I also came right there. But, we did move to the bed and played there for a bit. After I came, we showered together and I went into my wallet to give him money and looked puzzled. I am not sure if I was a cheap Charlie or he was not expecting anything. I still don’t know the answer to that question. I think rates are still the same here as they were when I was last here. Isn’t 50R the asking rate? I gave him 100R. Perhaps I gave too little or too much. I am not sure. But, I had a hell of a night.

Pointe 202 has been remodeled since I was last there. The stage is moved around to the other side, they have new floors and the place is cleaned up more. The bar area is in a new place. With all this construction, I am not sure why they didn’t redo the lockers but I guess that is the fag in me wanting to decorate.

My guy tonight is versatile and gay. He was not the muscle boy I had in mind when I went but I guess the Marc Anthony rubbed off on me and I had to try a twink. LOL

A good first night in Rio!

• Members
Day 1 in Rio...

I know I’ll never be a Martina Navratilova...

I could have told you that!! She's hung much heavier. :P

I know the reason you turned on a dime for Rio. Itching to try the new svelt body out in the saunas. Yup! Determined to come back with more money that you took, aren't you. :lol:

• Members
Day 1 in Rio

My guy tonight is versatile and gay. He was not the muscle boy I had in mind when I went but I guess the Marc Anthony rubbed off on me and I had to try a twink. LOL

A good first night in Rio!

Ummm... you have no idea how much I wish I was in the same place as you right now so more of me could rub off on you! ^_^

I could have told you that!! She's hung much heavier. :P

I know the reason you turned on a dime for Rio. Itching to try the new svelt body out in the saunas. Yup! Determined to come back with more money that you took, aren't you. :lol:

Yeah, right! LOL

I did find it fun as the people at the hotel who always knew me were shocked. Then, at the sauna, the boys who I have had sex with and knew me as a money train did not recognize me. One boy I was with about 20 times and sat next to me and we talked for a bit and finally he asked if we had met before and I told him yes, at 117. He said it was not him as he does not work there. I said I knew him before he said no as he only works at Pointe. I said 1 1/2 year ago and he looked and looked and said, "I don't remember." Now, mind you I like to take it that I have lost so much weight that he doesn't remember the face. But, most likely, I was so unmemorable, I must have not made a good impression.

TY, as for the balls comment: Martina always had them bigger than anyone. She was a powerhouse and still today, she is amazing to see. ^_^ And, I bet you one thing: She was not hitting things out just to watch the ball boys run after them. ^_^

• Members
Yeah, right! LOL

TY, as for the balls comment:

And, I bet you one thing: She was not hitting things out just to watch the ball boys run after them. ^_^

LOL... Don't hold it against the boys if they don't recognize you. You are a shadow of your former self ^_^. They'll remember fast enough when they hear that money train whistle! ;)

LOL... Don't hold it against the boys if they don't recognize you. You are a shadow of your former self ^_^. They'll remember fast enough when they hear that money train whistle! ;)

You were right on that point. One guy recognized me and told all the others. I could see the signs from grande to small and he told the story to all. I had guys approach me telling me I looked great and they remembered me. I had never met them but it was fun to see the commotion.

Day 2 in Rio was much better than the first and the first one was fun.

The rain was pouring hard all day today. It was chilly and cold. That is not something I am really used to down here. My tennis lesson was cancelled and the pool was freezing cold so instead of working out, I went to the mall. Fashion Mall is close to my hotel and that is where I went. I found some nice shirts for the boy I met yesterday and had to buy them for him and I found a few for myself. The guy in the store that waited on me was obviously as gay as I am and I am a stand out queer. We had a fun time chatting and he asked me out to eat with him after work. I agreed to go and was excited all day to meet him at night.

After my shopping boredom again set in and I headed for Club 117. Today was the free room day so the place was packed. There were so many guys there that I could not keep count. However, I went to the restroom once and counted over 45 with red towels on (working boys). I have no idea how many had come and gone or were doing a programa.

The Club has remodeled and the downstairs part is now a thing of the past. I am not sure if they are bring it back or not but there was no entrance there.

I was able to find one of my favorite boys from the past, Jefferson, had moved to Spain. For those of you looking for one of the hottest, sexiest, nicest lads around and are in Barcelona, you must see Jefferson. He is in Attachment 1. He is the smaller guy in the pic.

Perhaps, some of your remember a few years back that I fell in love with a boy from here and almost moved here. He did not work at the saunas when I was here the second time and I had to have my hotel call him and come meet me each day. He was special and I just simply adored him. I had tried to call him when I got to Rio but his phone was dead. I did not think I’d ever see him again. As I walked into 117, there he was. I was shocked to see him as I thought he had a job driving a motorcycle. He said it was taken from him at gunpoint last year and has been working again for many months. He hates it there but he needs the money. He spends 2 hours in a bus to get to the sauna. Naturally, I had to see him so we went upstairs. It was great and I had a fabulous time. I guess the love has gone in the years that have passed as he really pissed me off last year when I spent over 1500 US on a ticket for him to Carnival and he was late and never showed so I got Jefferson to call one of his friends to go with us. Needless to say, I never spoke to him again until today. I have forgiven him for his blunder but the feelings have moved on and I was able to have great sex without the attachment I had before. When I was here before, he would always just put on his clothes as he know he would spend the night in my hotel. Today he asked but I told him I had to work.

Liar Liar pants on fire! I met the store clerk down in my lobby after his work and my programa. He had a car and he took off. I thought we were going to eat at a restaurant but instead he took me to his home. Well, not just his home but also the home of his family. Here I was with a group of 8 Brazilians. They were middle class and had a nice apartment in Barra. The food was great and he was the interpreter. His younger brother and sister attempted their English skills on me and I felt like the center of attention. He also liked to have his American date with him. Frankly, I would be embarrassed to have any American over to my family’s with all the shit the USA has pulled in this administration but that is a story for another day.

The dinner was fun and totally unexpected. He drove me back to my hotel and he came up for a nightcap. We made out for a long time and fooled around. But, he said sex was for another day and wants to see me tomorrow for lunch when he gets his break and I’ll go over and take him to the local café for a bit to eat. He is adorable. He is 28 years old and short and handsome. Since I have not been to a middle class home in Rio it was nice to see one and I had a very nice evening.

One thing I did learn today is that as soon as many boys move on from the sauna, there are just as many waiting at the door for an entrance. The place was packed with twinks and muscle for every taste. There were at least 10 that I would love to have been with and Marc Anthony would have been in Heaven today with all the white Brazilian twinks. I was really intrigued by a few and hope they return on another day.

The city is really mellow in the rain. No one roaming the streets. No one on the beach. Few at the mall. It seemed like all had gone on holiday until I entered 117. At least I know where all the boys went.

post-100001-1188353078_thumb.jpg

post-100001-1188353099_thumb.jpg

Day 3 started out just horrible. I had some faxes and documents I needed printed to be signed and sent back to California. I decided to travel light on this trip and only brought 3 bags and I left my computer and scanner at my friend’s in NYC. I did not think I would need it here. However, I did and when I tried to print in the business center of my hotel we were unable to get the PDF files to print. We tried forever and no luck.

I went to the mall in Barra Shopping and went to FINAC and bought a scanner/printer. I took a taxi there and back. It was not cheap. When I got to my room, I plugged in the computer and heard a pop. You guessed it. I plugged it into a 220 volt and the printer was 110. I though all of Brazil was 220. It is NOT. So, I blew the printer up. It did create a nice smell but that was about all to the fizz.

I was so frustrated that I asked the lady in charge of Priority members to help. She did and let me print in the office area and their computer guy helped me print. I then faxed back to USA. The cost: 8R a page. I had to fax 28 pages. So, it was not a cheap event to get this done in Brazil.

Lesson: Always take a printer/scanner with you on extended stays.

Lesson: Always look at the instructions for anything BEFORE you plug things in, esp if you are in a foreign country.

Lesson: When jogging on the beach trail, watch out for shit as they apparently do not have laws to make owners clean up the shit here.

Lesson: Don’t look at boys playing soccer on the beach unless you want to get approached by one of them.

Lesson: Don’t order hotel food that is not priced on the menu. My Club Sandwich and diet coke cost me 68R at the hotel.

Lunch with my new friend was fabulous. It was quick and we ate in the mall. I had a good lunch just chatting with him and he said his family really enjoyed meeting me and wants me to come back. He said the boyfriend word and said that is what he hopes to fine. He is not looking for one night flings. Well, it was an almost perfect lunch. Perhaps I need to talk to my therapist about my commitment fears. Is it commitment fears or monogamy fears? I am not sure but I’ll have a great deal to discuss with a therapist one day.

I went back to Point 202 to find the boy I was with on the first day. He was not there. I then went to Club 117 to find the boy I once fell in love with. He was not there. I then ended up at Corjinahs. I was there for 2 hours and did not see one single money boy or Gringo looking for them. Is this place still active? Was I just there on a bad night?

I did stop by a bar that was about 100 people in the street watching the tele. They had a soccer game on and the cutest guys were all in the street. I tried to step up and blend in. I guess I am not a good blender.

My boy for the day was a 28 year old muscle boy from 117. I saw him yesterday and thought he was sexy. I asked if he was versatile and he said no, activo only. About 20 minutes later he said I could fuck him just a little but slow and relaxing and not boom boom boom. I agreed. He was a lot of fun. We actually didn’t get to the fucking part as he was really good with oral and kissing. He has 3-year-old child and I liked the honesty he gave when I asked him questions. He also has a perfect Brazilian ass. Marc Anthony, please don’t expel me from the Twink Club just yet. There was a twink there I liked but did not get to see him. I’ll do better next time.

Does anyone know the name of the new sauna something like Caligua?

The address is:

The Carcalla Club

Lapa

at 329-331

Mem de Sa, phone is 21/2232-8966. 

I was told Pointe 202 was really slow as many of the boys moved to the new sauna. Anyone know anything about this?

I had a great run along the beach today. The ocean was beating in the background. The boys were playing soccer on the beach. It was great to jog past all this excitement.

• Members
Da

My boy for the day was a 28 year old muscle boy from 117. I saw him yesterday and thought he was sexy. I asked if he was versatile and he said no, activo only. About 20 minutes later he said I could fuck him just a little but slow and relaxing and not boom boom boom. I agreed. He was a lot of fun. We actually didn’t get to the fucking part as he was really good with oral and kissing. He has 3-year-old child and I liked the honesty he gave when I asked him questions. He also has a perfect Brazilian ass. Marc Anthony, please don’t expel me from the Twink Club just yet. There was a twink there I liked but did not get to see him. I’ll do better next time.

Does anyone know the name of the new sauna something like Caligua?

The address is:

The Carcalla Club

Lapa

at 329-331

Mem de Sa, phone is 21/2232-8966. 

I was told Pointe 202 was really slow as many of the boys moved to the new sauna. Anyone know anything about this?

I had a great run along the beach today. The ocean was beating in the background. The boys were playing soccer on the beach. It was great to jog past all this excitement.

Don't worry about being drummed out of the Club. It won't be long and you'll be back in the Land of Smiles. And of course all your Twinks will be there to properly return you to the #1 Twink Club in the World

Too late. You were already out when you dated that 40+ guy back home! ^_^

Damm. You have too good a memory. I am going to eat this weekend at Firecat and Kevin6969's favorite restaurant in Rio. Remember the name of that?

Don't worry about being drummed out of the Club. It won't be long and you'll be back in the Land of Smiles. And of course all your Twinks will be there to properly return you to the #1 Twink Club in the World

Ahh. The Land of Smiles. I think the name is accurate. I also saw some great smiles yesterday. The big difference in here and Thailand is that the boys in Rio are much more agressive and know how to play the customer better than the Thai boys. Of couse, that does not stop me from supporting the BF in Thailand for 4 years now. I still consider him a twink but a bad ass twink. He has the smile and the body of a twink but his age is catching up to him. FYI: Marc, he is not 40 either. ^_^ The guy in my hometown was an anomoly. Well, kinda. My tastes seem to have changed a bit since I have been exercising. I appreciate the muscles on a man much more than I did 8 months ago.

I'm still having a great time down here in Rio. On Saturday I went to 117 and found a very hot guy that I had seen the day before. If he played his cards right, he would have been my new BF.^_^

I had a few friends from NYC in town and they are both Brazilian so we spent the afternoon shopping and then at 117 and then at Corijuniha's. There were a great deal of boys there and it was the same as before. 117 was also packed with hot guys.

Today I went to the club for boys Carcallaclus at 329-331 Mem da Sa in Lapa. Phone: 2232 8966. Wow. The place was amazing. The owners put a fortune into the place. It could not have been better decorated. The main salon is huge with a large screen TV playing videos. It can easily turn into a disco at night and I spoke to the owner for a while. A very nice man.

The place is spotless. Very clean. The dressing room is nice and safe and the lockers are bigger than the other places. They have over 50 short time rooms, a large salon, steam room, dry heat room, movie room and I don't know what else. The place is huge. It is the best done sauna I have seen in Brazil. The rooms were nice and clean and well-decorated. I really enjoyed the time I spent there. There were boys for every taste. But, it is so large, you may not see them all in one place so you must get off your ass and wander around. The one I choose was a sexy 20 year old who spoke perfect english and said the sauna was close to his school and his home. He was a great short time guy.

I then headed to 117. There I met a guy that I hired a few years back. He was the bf of the owner of one of the saunas and was not available. He was a bartender back then and my boy and I had to sneak to get him to our hotel. He met us after work and drove behind us on the cycle. He is now working and I had a programma with him. I then had one with a muscle boy that I had admired a few days ago.

The rain has been horrible here and the weather sucks. I did make it to the hippie fair today and my favorite artist was there and I bought 3 of her paintings. He did not have the detail that some of her earlier work did but she said he has a 7 month old daughter and doesn't have the time to spend on the real artwork I have purchased in the past. However, she did remember both Firefcat and Kevin6969. She said to say hi to them.

The hippie fair is a must if you are in Rio on a Sunday.

My throat is much better now as I have been on antibiotics for 2 days. In my programmas today, I did no kissing as I would not want someone else to get sick. The weather here has sucked since I have been here but the boys are just as hot as ever. It is amazing how sexy the boys are.

Still, I have to say, the hottest guys are at Barra Shopping and the gyms. I have been to a few gyms with friends and the really hot guys are all there working hard. The bodies are not accidental, they work for them. The gyms here are full of the hottest men on earth and the mall is the same. I had a great time at Barra Shopping each day I go and Fashion Rio.

Well, that pretty much sums up my first week here. I had a great time and know that Rio is still one of the most amazing places on earth. I do need to learn their language and that is something I will work hard on in the coming months. I have already ordered the Rosetta Stone for the language.

• Members

I'm very much enjoying your reports posted here. I have three questions and I'd appreciate any input.

I've only visited Rio once, and that was 2 years ago with my then boyfriend and we stayed in Ipanema. I thought then that Copacabana was rather shabby compared to Ipanema and Leblon.

I'm planning a visit soon as a single man and I'll be looking for company. I speak several languages but not Portuguese.

Would you recommend I stay in Copacabana, and would you recommend your hotel? Is there a good personal guide to Rio (I've read here about Danilo from Sao Paulo)?

And as a dedicated gym-goer, I like a gym that's well-equipped and if hot and friendly guys go there, so much the better. What gyms in Rio would you recommend?

My email is msclelovr@aol.com if you prefer to write privately.

Thanks in advance.

I'm very much enjoying your reports posted here. I have three questions and I'd appreciate any input.

I've only visited Rio once, and that was 2 years ago with my then boyfriend and we stayed in Ipanema. I thought then that Copacabana was rather shabby compared to Ipanema and Leblon.

I'm planning a visit soon as a single man and I'll be looking for company. I speak several languages but not Portuguese.

Would you recommend I stay in Copacabana, and would you recommend your hotel? Is there a good personal guide to Rio (I've read here about Danilo from Sao Paulo)?

And as a dedicated gym-goer, I like a gym that's well-equipped and if hot and friendly guys go there, so much the better. What gyms in Rio would you recommend?

My email is msclelovr@aol.com if you prefer to write privately.

Thanks in advance.

I really do suggest you get Danilo to come to Rio with you. He will do it for the same rate, plus the hotel and food. He is well worth the extra effort. There was another lad in Rio named Eduardo and some of the guys at gaytravelbrazil.com may be able to get in touch with him. He was fun as well.

The gyms are everywhere. My beach in Sao Conrado has a place at the end that the muscle guys used to work out. But, there are gyms everywhere. I suggest you ask you hotel about that.

The Atlantico is clean and good and inexpensive. Plus, it is only 2 blocks from Pointe 202 and by your screen name, it sounds like you may have fun there! ;)

After 8 nights in Rio, I had business to attend to in NYC and headed back up North. I had a great time in Rio and perhaps more than anything discovered many things about myself.

First and foremost, it is not the Brazilians that need to learn English; it is I who need to learn Portuguese. It is not going to be an easy thing to do, but if I and going to spend more and more time here over the years, it is necessary. On this trip, my friend that stays with me night and day was not here and I was a little left in the dark as the language barrier is difficult to overcome. I know that it will not be easy, but it is something I am going to work at.

Second, traveling so many times in the past and spending the majority of times at the saunas really did limit my ability to connect with the real Brazil. On this trip, I got out more on my own and discovered the wondrous world of Rio. I ran along the beaches in Sao Conrado and the ones in Ipanema and Copacabana. I spent time just hanging out at the beaches and the malls. I met lots of interested people in both places and learned that I am connecting outside a sauna. Perhaps the best part of this time away from the saunas was at the gym. Some of the hottest guys and gals are there daily. They don’t get the bodies totally naturally, most have to work at it and most of them do. I really enjoyed getting to know the locals at my hotel gym as they were the ones in the condos around the area and the hotel owes the land but the gym is separate from it and guests can use it for free. I met many a great guys in this place and had a lot of fun.

The hotel I have stayed at for years is really too expensive for me at this point in time. The USD really sucks and what used to be a bargain really is not anymore. I use the hotel for sleep and I take one of their cars daily to a sauna. I will eat one meal there each day and sometimes not even that. For my 8-night stay, the hotel cost was $2,600 USD. That is just not something I can do on a long-term scale and then eat out and shop and spend money on the guys. The price is high and I have finally decided not to stay there on my next visit and I will look for a more reasonable priced location and hotel.

The saunas fluctuate from day to day and week to week. Some days were amazing and some days were just OK. I always found what I was looking for and I now have more patience than I did before. I have also learned to say no to the drinks, the food, and all the other things the guys ask for. If it is someone I know, that is different than just someone who wants to chat.

I was able to see a very middle class family o this trip and the guy really wants a long-term relationship. It is not something I have thought of for a long time but being with him a little almost every day was really refreshing. To have him treat me to a movie and dinner was a nice feeling. He was not out for the cash in my pockets but wants something even more valuable, my heart. I am not sure he will be able to break down that wall but he wants to keep in touch via e-mail till my next trip. His family was wonderful to spend time with and it was great to see an openly gay Brazilian guy with his family and the family so accepting of him and his date.

A typical roll in the hay at the saunas still costs 50R. That is a normal price to pay and then tip is at your discression. I met guys who tip nothing and guys who go overboard. I’ll let you decide which category I fit into.

I spent some time in Botofogo and enjoyed the area. I also spend some time in the poor area behind my hotel. It took a bit of adventure to roam around and the longer I was there the more I tended to roam. The more I roamed, the more I learned. The more I learned the more I realize I need to know.

• Members
After 8 nights in Rio, I had business to attend to in NYC and headed back up North. I had a great time in Rio and perhaps more than anything discovered many things about myself.

Once again... the wonderful thing about you is how unpredictable you are. 8 days? Who would've thunk it. I was betting on 8 months!

Glad you had a wonderful time, albeit short. I know you'll return back soon. I too tried to learn Portugese, but I got sidetracked by the need to learn French. ^_^

Once again... the wonderful thing about you is how unpredictable you are. 8 days? Who would've thunk it. I was betting on 8 months!

Glad you had a wonderful time, albeit short. I know you'll return back soon. I too tried to learn Portugese, but I got sidetracked by the need to learn French. ^_^

I was shocked as well. But, I did what I needed to do. I am not really sure if I should share but i will as I have trouble keeping secrets. I have lost a lot of weight and I have some pudge around my waiste that does not go away. I went to see a famous plastic surgeon. I had references from him from many good friends. I went to visit him at his office in Barra and got the cost of everything and all the details. He said it was going to cost 10k USD which is pretty high for Brazil but he is good. The problem I had is that I would need 3 weeks recovery time there and then not be able to really exercise for 2 months. I have an athletic even later this year that I have been training for and I really want to do it as I have worked hard for it. 2 months off is not possible right now. So, I may be back there in Dec and do this over my Xmas holiday. That is a good time to be in Brazil anyway. I wonder if sex is considered exercise after a tummy tuck? I really don't think so and I didn't ask questions I didn't want answers for. ^_^

Oz,

I love your travelogue. I just have one question. I've always thought about going to Rio - mostly because the dudes in photos look fucking hot - but I have heard that HIV rates are way, way high there.

What's your experience? Is it as dangerous as the rumors I"ve heard or is that just bullshit scare tactics?

Oz,

I love your travelogue. I just have one question. I've always thought about going to Rio - mostly because the dudes in photos look fucking hot - but I have heard that HIV rates are way, way high there.

What's your experience? Is it as dangerous as the rumors I"ve heard or is that just bullshit scare tactics?

I think the rates are about the same as NYC, LA, SF. I don't think any higher. But, if you are into the saunas, use a condom that is provided at all saunas.

I think the rates are about the same as NYC, LA, SF. I don't think any higher. But, if you are into the saunas, use a condom that is provided at all saunas.

Yeah. It's weird. I don't know if you saw the report, but about a year ago most of the major gay porn companies stopped shooting any scenes in Brazil because they were worried about the HIV infection rates, yet this still film in NYC, LA and SF.

I don't know what to make of that - but I sorta figure porn people know more about this shit than we do, since it's their business.

• Members
Yeah. It's weird. I don't know if you saw the report, but about a year ago most of the major gay porn companies stopped shooting any scenes in Brazil because they were worried about the HIV infection rates, yet this still film in NYC, LA and SF.

I don't know what to make of that - but I sorta figure porn people know more about this shit than we do, since it's their business.

I don't follow the porn industry beyond what I stumble across by total accident or come across in a Yahoo group here or there, so what follows is only unimformed opinion and offered only for discussion.

Regarding where porn is produced? It like the bank robber said when asked: why he robbed banks?, he replied: that is where the money is. The Big 4 US coastal metro areas are where the raw materials are found, whatever the HIV rates. I doubt we'll see much porn prouduced in Peoria no matter how healthy those corn fed studs are.

As for Brazil, I don't see how HIV rates would differ enough, or if t hey did then make enough of a difference to matter, given that condom-based porn skirts the issue (no pun...) wherever the location and whatever the HIV stats. As for bareback porn, well... anyone working under the assumption he is engaged in anything safer than playing Russian Roulette on a repeated basis is truly an optimist at heart and naive or fully aware and ready for the risk, wherever the shoot takes place.

I do suspect the that economic benefits of shooting exotic Brazilian porn by US producers have taken a dive with the US$ in the last few years. There also seems to be a lot of home grown vids flowing out of there too.

All that being said, I'm in no position to contradict industry guys.

Could it be because they didn't have a work permit and it is illegal to work there without one? ^_^

Well, I do know that the only case of documented HIV transmission in the porn industry in the past five years came after a Brazil shoot.

It was straight porn and they hired local talent. It was an anal creampie scene that they think did it.

Could it be because they didn't have a work permit and it is illegal to work there without one? ^_^

Guest FourAces
Well, I do know that the only case of documented HIV transmission in the porn industry in the past five years came after a Brazil shoot.

It was straight porn and they hired local talent. It was an anal creampie scene that they think did it.

Just curious BiBB how do YOU know this?

My ex worked for an ad firm that helped the porn industry handle the fallout when the transmission took place and they had to quarantine a bunch of actors.

There was a lot of negative publicity at the time and pressure to regulate the industry and they had to do a full court publicity press.

It's all I heard about for days on end.

Just curious BiBB how do YOU know this?