TownsendPLocke

Southern Decadence 2007

• Members

A huge success for New Orleans!

It was very hot and very humid huge thounderstorms almost every day in mid-late afternoon.

It was incredibly crowded at ground zero-Bourbon and St. Ann.Hot/not so hot/very unhot guys everywhere.Oz had some great dancers,Bourbon Pub had fewer than they shoud have.Madrigals turned into a male strip club again for the weekend(only the weekend-back to a tittie bar today)

Corner pocket was fun-lots of cute trashy fun.

I had the good fortune to meet up with the fantasticly generous Brandon Baker(partywithbrandon.com)

The firey Rusty(reallyrusty.com)the boy with a photographic memory,Angel Benton (angelbenton.com)Brandons naughty/nice BF Fabrice,Fabrices smokin'hot friend Parks,and the very down to earth Barrett Long. We all headed off to a little spot I had been reading about of the foodie Blogs which turned out to be a disaster :unsure: Not all of New Orleans is ready for their closeup just yet,Fortunately the boys were good sports about it-but we did not want to hang around the ghetto for two hours for fried chicken-so we headed off to one of my fave New Orleans spots-Mothers Restaurant on Poydras.YUMMY!

I had the good fortune to bump into the fellas listed above several times over the weekend-they were all very nice and kind to me-brings a smile to my puss even now :rolleyes:

All in all a good time,I don't think I need to do it again as the weather is just so nasty in NoLa over Labor day-but I did enjoy myself very much.

• Members

It was very hot and very humid huge thounderstorms almost every day in mid-late afternoon.

It was incredibly crowded at ground zero-Bourbon and St. Ann.Hot/not so hot/very unhot guys everywhere.Oz had some great dancers,Bourbon Pub had fewer than they shoud have.Madrigals turned into a male strip club again for the weekend(only the weekend-back to a tittie bar today)

I had the good fortune to meet up with the fantasticly generous Brandon Baker(partywithbrandon.com)

The firey Rusty(reallyrusty.com)the boy with a photographic memory,Angel Benton (angelbenton.com)Brandons naughty/nice BF Fabrice,Fabrices smokin'hot friend Parks,and the very down to earth Barrett Long. We all headed off to a little spot I had been reading about of the foodie Blogs which turned out to be a disaster :unsure: Not all of New Orleans is ready for their closeup just yet,Fortunately the boys were good sports about it-but we did not want to hang around the ghetto for two hours for fried chicken-so we headed off to one of my fave New Orleans spots-Mothers Restaurant on Poydras.YUMMY!

I had the good fortune to bump into the fellas listed above several times over the weekend-they were all very nice and kind to me-brings a smile to my puss even now :rolleyes:

All in all a good time,I don't think I need to do it again as the weather is just so nasty in NoLa over Labor day-but I did enjoy myself very much.

Townie,

Thanks for sharing!! Sounds like you had a great time. Any chance you had a digital camera with your to record all the hotties? Also, were the Montreal boys dancing the Corner Pocket this year?

I appreciate the comments about the weather, having emmigrated from the Gulf Coast years ago.

• Members

They did have one boy from Montreal-but not like what they have a Mardi Gras where they bring down 20 or so(wouldn't you like to escape Montreal in Feb. ?)But you and Marc Anthony would have been more than satisfied with the selection.

There was one boy dancing at OZ you both would have maxed out your cards for.JetSet exclusive Jesse.Oh and the cutie pie twink who was waiting bar at good friends on Monday morning-wearing just his revealing tighty whities,huge cock-great ass :blink:

• Members
They did have one boy from Montreal-but not like what they have a Mardi Gras where they bring down 20 or so(wouldn't you like to escape Montreal in Feb. ?)But you and Marc Anthony would have been more than satisfied with the selection.

There was one boy dancing at OZ you both would have maxed out your cards for.JetSet exclusive Jesse.Oh and the cutie pie twink who was waiting bar at good friends on Monday morning-wearing just his revealing tighty whities,huge cock-great ass :blink:

Are you referring to Jesse Santana? Because if you are.... you're not kidding I would have maxed out my card! Where can I find this guy????? ^_^

Glad you had a good time.... now I wish I was there if that was Jesse Santana!

• Members

Townie,

I should have asked earlier. In recent years the local constabulary clamped down on the revelry in the streets. How was that aspect this year?

• Members

I am a "camp follower"of the rentboy.com crowd-and thus I like to be where I can see these boys having fun.Makes this old Auntie feel a little less old.

Next event for me will probably be Hustlall in Las Vegas. in January.But I might do something around Halloweenie.

Black and Blue is a lot of fun-but I will be in Chicago that weekend.

• Members
Do you know if he advertises anywhere for anything more than getting to watch him in a video?

He is currently doing a lot of PA's with his BF(also a jet set exclusive-but I di not get his name-he is blond if that helps)

MarcAnthony could charm him out of retirement I am sure-how would you like him on your arm at B&B?