TotallyOz

Bangkok Boy Bars

I have to say I am more impressed with the shows than I have been in the past and that is pretty much true for all the places. They seem to be doing more than a quick fuck show and candles. Jupiter 2002 had a great show with new stuff that I had never seen. A nice violin concerto with a guy in a outfit that blew up to reveal his hard cock also playing to the music. They also had a nice ladyboy scene where the lady was vaulted into the air for a song. Several other hot numbers and a big dick contest.

Now, I personally do not like the sex shows. I had much rather participate than watch something. But, just about every single bar on the soi was having a show. I went into 10 bars just wanting to see the gogo boys and all had shows going on. I guess that is the thing that brings in the cash. For me, it takes away an hour of the boys chance to make money. But, apparently the bars are bringing in the dough. At Jupiter, the drinks are 250 each and I counted 215 people minimum. That is over 53k bath just at the time I was there. Most places were similarly packed on a Saturday night. I was a bit surprised at the high number of Thais at the places as well as women.

At Jupiter, the Thai customers far outnumbered the Farang ones. The same at Boys Bangkok and Future Boys. I was unable to be seated in Classic boy as they were full as were most of the other places. If you want a set for the show, get there early.

Dream boys is 270 entrance and that gets you one drink.

Just for tonight, I thought the hottest boys were are Boys Bangkok. I took one from there. I had 2 over for drinks, one drink for myself and the off for one boy. The bin was 1170 baht. I am guessing that means the off was 400.

I tipped each mamasan at each place I go to as they know what I want and make sure I get exactly what I want every time. I rarely have a disappointment. In return, the boys rarely have a disappointment. The mamasan tells the boy exactly what I want and that they will be paid well if they take care of me.

I pay the boys 1500 for a short time or 2000 for a bit longer. Tonight, I had a boy that went to 3 other bars with me and that takes up his time and although we didn't have 4 hours of sex, it did take away from his time and I paid him accordingly. I don't think it fair to take a boy to the shows and think that is a tip. For the most part, they are bored with them and only smile when they think you want them to. They had much rather be in the hotel and home early if the tip is going to be the same. If you get a good reputation with a few boys, the rest will take care of you.

The biggest change I noticed since my last trip is the number of hot boys on the street in front of the soi and at the bars just as you enter. Many of the bars have redecorated and refurbished themselves but they are mostly the same.

My oh My how a year changes this. The bars in Bangkok have been noticeable slow. There are fewer boys on stage and they seem less happy. There are few customers offing the boys. I went to Dream Boy which is one of the largest bars in Thailand and was the ONLY customer. I sat for 30 min before another customer came in. The owner came onto the microphone and asked that anyone there to please take a boy as times were tough for them.

The other bars are about the same. All slower than normal this time of year. That does not mean there are no hot guys in the bars. There are several hotties. But, there is much less boys that in the past years. I think the economy is taking its toll even on the bar boy scene. :(

• Members

I sure wish I could go help these guys out! I did go a year ago, and the violin guy was doing his show. I wonder if he gets tired of doing it every night. In my mind, the bars were not as user friendly as I remembered them from years ago. Much more commercial now.

I just got back from spending the last 2 weekends in Bangkok/Pattaya. While I found it slower on weedays, on the weekends the clubs were packed. But mostly during show times. I did find that the mamasan's were pushing boys on me, more than my last trips. To the point I had to get a little firm and say, leave me alone or I will leave. I will pick a boy, but of my choice and when I want.

Your correct in the fact that there is very little interest by the boys. If you make eye contact you will get a smile. I found the hottest boys at Boys Thailand, this trip. (and I think I did help the thai economy)

Cant wait till my next trip for New Years

I just got back from spending the last 2 weekends in Bangkok/Pattaya. While I found it slower on weedays, on the weekends the clubs were packed. But mostly during show times. I did find that the mamasan's were pushing boys on me, more than my last trips. To the point I had to get a little firm and say, leave me alone or I will leave. I will pick a boy, but of my choice and when I want.

Your correct in the fact that there is very little interest by the boys. If you make eye contact you will get a smile. I found the hottest boys at Boys Thailand, this trip. (and I think I did help the thai economy)

Cant wait till my next trip for New Years

Where did you decide to stay in the cities? Like the choices?

In Bangkok, I have been staying at the Tarntawan. It's just so easy and close to everything.

In Pattaya, I have been staying at the Marriott for the same reason. I can just walk to everything. Sit by the pool all afternoon, little nap before heading out for the evening. It doesn't get much better. (dinner with gaybutton on last trip was great)

I am headed back for 10 days between Christmas and New Years and have reservations at the Marriott.