TotallyOz

In love Again

Hard to fall in love with a money boy but it happens. When you see him your heart melts and your skin just glows. I met a guy that really does make me sing songs when I see him. I am not sure how long it will last but so far we have been spending a great deal of time together and things only get better. I am pretty shy and subdued sexually (contrary to what most thing) but we went to a movie together last week and we got VIP seats for 2. The staff brought us in a blanket and we sat to watch the movie. We held hands and kissed a bit but watched the movie. Suddenly, I felt my zipper undone and his month on my cock giving me amazing head. He took it all in and swallowed, got up from the blanket an, took a drink of his soda and gave me a kiss. Perhaps that was the moment I knew he had me exactly where he wanted me. Now, a few days later, I had must as well turn over my credit cards to him and call it a done deal. His family has been invited to meet me and he wants a bonding ceremony. A fast pace experience this has been for me.

Being in this business for years on both sides of the coin, common sense often goes out the window with many but never with me. With him, it is gone and my nightly bliss of his legs wrapped up in mine really has taken me for a loop. One that I am not sure I want to come down off of. ;)

He gave you a blow job in a movie theater, and now, a few DAYS later, you are ready to hand over the credit cards. Yes, this is indeed true love. And your friend is very good at what he does.

You are 100 percent correct. That is what I love to much. I find few who can play the game better than I and when I find one, I want to keep and learn from him. He may be able to teach me a few tricks. ^_^

But, Lucky, I would swear he was a Virgin before I met him. I think it just comes naturally to him. ^_^

Hmm from what it sounds like he'll love you long time till the money and credit cards are maxed and then he is onto his next victim. I say run real fast and don't look back.

Thank you my dear. I do appreciate it. I know he loves my money much more that my sexy physic. I love his body much more than his wallet. Should it go by the way side, perhaps the money will too. We all bring something to the table in any "relationship". I happen to bring the credit card and fun times. I think a good trade off for instant blow jobs. ^_^ This AM, he woke up at 7AM and walked into my room to see me. He started giving me a massage and it turned into a wild 2 hour sex session. It was a nice wake up call. He is such a smart boy! ^_^

Guest TravelTop4Bttm
Thank you my dear. I do appreciate it. I know he loves my money much more that my sexy physic. I love his body much more than his wallet. Should it go by the way side, perhaps the money will too. We all bring something to the table in any "relationship". I happen to bring the credit card and fun times. I think a good trade off for instant blow jobs. ^_^ This AM, he woke up at 7AM and walked into my room to see me. He started giving me a massage and it turned into a wild 2 hour sex session. It was a nice wake up call. He is such a smart boy! ^_^

I am usually a side watcher, likes to read the postings and rarely say anything. But, this time I have to add my comments too.

When we all think of a relationship with another we might be in love with. We think of the traditional old fashion ideas. If we step back and really look at these idea's we would notice that each person in the relationship brings a part to it. If, Oz is the bread winner and brings in the money to support this relationship...no one would question it if the partner was not in the business. Relationships take alot of give and take. One thing that we all have to give is our heart and trust. YES, we all have been hurt by this process and some of us have been hurt worst than others. But, if we are not willing to do this again than we will never really find love. Sometimes love is found when we are not expecting it.

Oz, I wish you luck and hope this is the real thing. If its not, then all I want you to remember is the fun times and the moments that make you smile. Good luck and I wish you all the joy in the world.

Traveltop

• Members

I was thinking the same thing. Congrats and good wishes are in order, not dire warnings of the obvious. Oz knows how he met him, and that he represents a life-changing financial opportunity to the boy, but that does not by any stretch mean there can't be real affection, that the boy is nothing but a good actor.

Especially Seaboy, since you've sold yourself it means nobody in a better financial position then you can ever trust your motives if you tell them you love them or seem to be enjoying sex with them?

Oz, glad you found someone, best of luck!

Hmm from what it sounds like he'll love you long time till the money and credit cards are maxed and then he is onto his next victim. I say run real fast and don't look back.

Man, straight people have been doing this for years - except they call it "marriage". The woman dates around with guys she likes until she finds a guy with money and then fucks him silly and sucks his cock until he marries her. Then she stays with him unless he goes broke at which point she walks out the fucking door.

The only difference is that once the straight girl is married and has access to the dude's bank account and credit card she stops fucking and sucking him.

At least this dude will be putting out for Oz!