TotallyOz

2009 Trips Planned

Guest AdrianHart
Where are you headed in 2009? What are the spots you want to check our, revisit or try?

I am one that tends to do the same thing so I'll do Brazil, Thailand and Montreal again. I also want to visit some cities in Mexico and Argentina.

I love Montreal, I had a chance to visit there last year for the first time during the Jazz Festival. I'm also one that tends to go with what I know I like, especially when I am footing the bill for the vacation,lol. Were gonna be heading to Chicago a few times for some events up that way and of course to see my family in San Diego. For vacations were doing Vegas at the end of March, Key West in June and Costa Rica in the fall. It should be a nice year. I'm looking forward to it.

Adrian

Guest lurkerspeaks

For the past four years, I had traveled to Montreal twice a year for vacation. But this past November I went the opposite direction and made a first time visit to Rio.. (LOVED IT).. so for 2009, I am planning (if all things turn out as hoped)..to return to Montreal in April, and then go back to Rio, either in June/July or again in November for my birthday...

Guest fourjogran

In 2009, hope to spemd time in Orlando with guy from SF who has never been there. Then to Ft Lauderdale to have fun with one of my regulars. Expect be in Provincetown in summer. Would like to see Adrian in Orlando also.

Guest Barr1965
Where are you headed in 2009? What are the spots you want to check our, revisit or try?

I am one that tends to do the same thing so I'll do Brazil, Thailand and Montreal again. I also want to visit some cities in Mexico and Argentina.

I planning to go back to Brazil and Argentina sometime in October, 2009. I have been going to Brazil since 2005 and to Argentina since 2006. For domestic I will be going to San Francisco in late May, 2009 for AIDS Life Cycle but will be there few days before the ride begins.

Guest Barr1965
Are you doing the ride?

I am not riding but will be a roadie. I was also a roadie last year. Are you riding or do you know anyone that will be doing the AIDS ride this year?

Guest epigonos

I usually do four major trips a year. This year I will spend ten day in Guatemala during April. I lived there for two years while in the Peace Corps from 1963-65. I am returning for the first time, should be interesting! I plan to make my semiannual barbecue pilgrimage to the Texas hill country in late September and then fly on to Detroit for a folk carvers show, from there I hope to drive through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and then return to Chicago by way of a drive through Wisconsin. For the last six years I have spent the first or second week of November in Acapulco and will do so again this year. The city of Acapulco itself isn’t wonderful BUT I love the Las Brisas Hotel and some of the neighboring restaurants are wonderful.

I have planned only three trips this year. I’m doing some consulting work during the second part of April and all of May. Then luck me I’m having double partial knee replacements in June

Guest mineallmine

I am currently planning for Michigan this summer another trip this fall with the possible locations being my favorite Las Vegas, Palm Spring, and or Georgia. The travel plans there are still kind of up in the air! If anyone has any recommendations for thigns to do in and or around Savannah that would be great to hear ;)

• Members

So far this year: Australia and Spain.

Later in 2009, I've made plans to visit Cape Town South Africa (February), Sydney Australia (March), Buenos Aires Argentina and possibly Uruguay (March), San Francisco CA (May), Santa Monica CA (June) and Mallorca Spain (June)

Now I just have to find somewhere to go in the second half of the year :rolleyes:

• Members

I am going a little bit lighter this year.This means I will probably only keep top status with 2 of the four hotel chains I stay with.

NYC for the hookie awards in march,Las Vegas in April,Palm Springs in April for the rentboy.com pool party,Montreal in May(Memorial day long weekend)Sacramento in June,London in July,NYC in October.Fort Lauderdale in October,Las Vegas in October for H'ween.

And that is all I have planned right now.There will be a lot more trips-mostly to Las Vegas but those just pop up announouced.

Guest FourAces

The only trip I have planned for certain is Montreal. Still have not been there as an adult. Each year I attempt to visit then get sidetracked. I refuse to allow that to happen this year.

The tentative trip I have planned is to Rio late summer. I have read so many wonderful things about the city, culture, people and hot boys in the forums over the years. OZ, TomCal, Big Daddy, JackHammer (and his zip code ^_^ ), Trilingual and so many others have really painted an awesome picture of the place.

• Members
The only trip I have planned for certain is Montreal. Still have not been there as an adult. Each year I attempt to visit then get sidetracked. I refuse to allow that to happen this year.

The tentative trip I have planned is to Rio late summer. I have read so many wonderful things about the city, culture, people and hot boys in the forums over the years. OZ, TomCal, Big Daddy, JackHammer (and his zip code ^_^ ), Trilingual and so many others have really painted an awesome picture of the place.

Hey Four Aces, We never did succeed in meeting up in Vegas. Let me know if you ever come to Houston.

Guest mineallmine

I was just in Vegas this past month had a blast! Reworking the review i submitted to include more information ^_^ So hopefully it will be posted once i get that done! Which reminds me I should go work on that and get it to TY!

I have already traveled to NYC this year. I plan to go to Vegas a couple of times. I also plan to go to Palm Springs a couple of times. I am also going back to London for the first time in 2 years. I also plan to go to Maui and New Zealand. In 2010, I plan to go to Brazil.