TampaYankee

Scott Adler Arrested on Drug Charges

• Members

Frankly what is the fucking point? Simply because some of the information presented here, regarding Scott, is true does not lessen the fact that this thread is STILL idle, valueless gossip – gossip is NOT necessarily false it is here just without merit.

Scott has a larger than life personality. He has posted often about his life, and it's been fun to read about his growing up over the last five plus years. Yes, there are times when Scott could be annoying, but mostly he was (and will be again) adorable. He's become a public personality on several message boards.

This site's great value is that those who have read this thread know what the accusations are against Scott. Why is that bad? We can all imagine (and have probably all heard) gossip about Scott's recent life much worse than the actual facts as detailed here.

I clearly don't run in the right circles, because I admit the drama of all this just baffles me.

Scott seemed a bit full of himself when he posted, but no more than a lot of kids that age I guess, and rarely offensive. So I don't get all the excitement about this and the apparent glee. I enjoy watching people who deserve if fall on their face, but I just don't see it here.

I never hired Scott (if you don't quote prices, you're too expensive for my tastes), but I wish him well.

I think most of us at that age did a lot of stupid things we survived to regret. I know I did.

• Members

Any news about what did or did not happen on 12 NOV? It seems that most of the blogs have shut down and I have not heard any news. Anyone?

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Looks like some kind of continuation I'd guess.

Using the link given above, his new court date is 12/03, and his status hasn't changed, still no bail, still no visitors.

That link seems dead.

Recall that there are two different issues: parole violation and new infraction. Not clear that both are related to next court date.

That link seems dead.

Recall that there are two different issues: parole violation and new infraction. Not clear that both are related to next court date.

To be correct - As I'm sure Tampa Yankee wants to be:

1) Scott adler/Seth apper has never been on parole. Being on parole dictates that you have been released from prison and are being followed by ex-prison parole officials. Scott Adler/Seth Apper is currently facing numerous charges but has never been on parole. (as far as I know).

2) Scott Adler/Seth Apper violated his probation requirements of his last arrest by his latest arrest for his numerous alleged possessions and sales of dangerous narcotics - Which now complicate his original charges and leniency from the court.

The two are mutually exclusive of one another - at least to this point of conviction, as I see it. To be clear and fair.

• Members
[...]

2) Scott Adler/Seth Apper violated his probation requirements of his last arrest by his latest arrest for his numerous alleged possessions and sales of dangerous narcotics - Which now complicate his original charges and leniency from the court.

The two are mutually exclusive of one another - at least to this point of conviction, as I see it. To be clear and fair.

To be as fair as possible, we don't know if the charges he was arrested for will prove to be a probation violation, even if they were part of why the court denied him bail. He hasn't been convicted on those yet.

There were a few other terms of probation as well.

• Members

To be as fair as possible, we don't know if the charges he was arrested for will prove to be a probation violation, even if they were part of why the court denied him bail. He hasn't been convicted on those yet.

There were a few other terms of probation as well.

His parole has already been effectively violated. There is no reason not to believe that he would have made bail if he wasn't already on parole. But he was. The charges supported a prima facie violation. Fait accompli. No other conclusion can be drawn IMO.

A conviction on the new charges is not necessary to prove a parole violation. There may be several reasons why he might not be convicted yet be found in violation. Hopefully he is in a position to refute both the charges and the violation when the time comes.

His parole has already been effectively violated. There is no reason not to believe that he would have made bail if he wasn't already on parole. But he was. The charges supported a prima facie violation. Fait accompli. No other conclusion can be drawn IMO.

A conviction on the new charges is not necessary to prove a parole violation. There may be several reasons why he might not be convicted yet be found in violation. Hopefully he is in a position to refute both the charges and the violation when the time comes.

Probation. Probation. Probation. Not Parole.

Guest Matrix

scott adler is in the process of being released from lockup after yesterdays court date. He's a very lucky guy. Once again he gets probation. A tough probation, but probation nonetheless.

• Members

Perhaps ow more facts will come out.Scott can tell us what really happened, and what the prosecutor was attempting to accomplish with so many delays. I hope that we, as a community, offer to work with Scott to help him avoid the future selling or involvement with drugs.

• Members

Perhaps ow more facts will come out.Scott can tell us what really happened, and what the prosecutor was attempting to accomplish with so many delays.

We know that the delays were prosecutor inspired?

I hope that we, as a community, offer to work with Scott to help him avoid the future selling or involvement with drugs.

Your thoughts on how we might do that?

• Members

scott adler is in the process of being released from lockup after yesterdays court date. He's a very lucky guy. Once again he gets probation. A tough probation, but probation nonetheless.

I'm happy to see that Scott has a new opportunity to turn things around and wish him well.

• Members

TY- I don't know why there were so many delays. One theory is that the judge wanted Scott to do time, but not in a state prison, so he kept bouncing the case over until he felt enough time had been served as to make his point.

We should all at this point wish him well and encourage him not to repeat any sins which got himself into this jam to start with. If he joins a 12-step program, one of the things required is to make amends, and from what we have read, there are amends to be made to a number of people.