Guest tomcal

Rio Saunas in October

I have just returned from a week in Rio and happy to report that nothing has changed with the exception of more new faces working at the saunas! So all previous information is pertinent. I spent time at Meo Mundo, Club 117 and Pointe 202 equally and had alot of fun at all three! there were between 20 and 40 guys working depending on the night and club...Sundays and Tues. being exceptionally good at 117 and Friday Sat and surprising Tues at Pointe were also good.

The surprise on this trip for me was that my good friend who I travel with frequently has a Brazilian boyfriend and his BF brought his friend who had just moved to Rio. I should first explain, and many readers of this site know, that I really don't have a type, if you have seen the pictures I have posted on here, I generally go for swimmer/natural build all the way to muscle guys but typically not twinks. I am first and foremost a face guy, so...now the rest of the story.

On my third night there, my friends' BF showed up with his friend, who is a 19yr. incredibly handsome TWINK! Think beautiful skin, perfect white teeth and looking very Italian. As we all talked during dinner I became more intrigued by him, for a young 19 yr.old guy from a smaller town 6 hours from Rio, he was both very self confident and self assured. His parents know he is gay and have no problems with it and love him unconditionally which may explain how well grounded he appeared. After dinner we walked back to the hotel, I assumed his was staying on the hidabed in their suite but he got off the elevator on my floor with me! I was surprised but as we walked to my room he said "can I sleep with you tonight"? this took me about 1/2 second to decide. Long story, he stayed the next three days and nights! First I never thought I would spend that much time in Rio with one person! Yesterday as I was packing he was in the living room and when I walked in there he was crying! He said he didn't want me to go and couldn't I stay a couple of more days! I told him I am coming back soon. I then offered him some money as I broke one of my own rules in not discussing it the first night as things progressed so quickly! I came up with a amount I thought was fair for 3 days and nights. When I went to hand it to him He looked at me for what seemed 10 minutes and than got angry, saying that he would not take money, that he did now spend time with me because he wanted money! I said "you just moved here and you need to pay rent and food". He still refused and as we walked out of the hotel to the cab, he had tears running down his face. Bottom line: I got home 10 hours ago and we have already talked twice on the phone!!! He wants me to come back in Dec. and come to his town and meet his family..don't think that's a good idea! lol

I am definitely in uncharted waters!

He knows I go to the saunas but says he knows I will stop now that I have him.....:-) I don't know about this...I can't spell monogomous much less practice it! :-)

He sure brightened up my trip!

...in addition to routinely getting normally relucant BZ hunks to give up their ass to him. :rolleyes:

Thanks TY but while I would like to think it's my good looks and charm that gets them to give it up...I think it has alot more to do with my $$ LOL

but when going to Brazil remember that most of the guys working in the saunas will say they don't bttm (Nao Passivo) in actuality most of them do! especially when they are with you the 2nd or third time.

Well I just booked my next trip to Rio for December 5th, and I am still talking to the same guy I met on this last trip every day on the phone, just haven't figured out yet how to sneak away every night at 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm to the saunas with a excuse he will believe!! :-) :rolleyes:

• Members

Well I just booked my next trip to Rio for December 5th, and I am still talking to the same guy I met on this last trip every day on the phone, just haven't figured out yet how to sneak away every night at 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm to the saunas with a excuse he will believe!! :-) :rolleyes:

And where are you hiding the photos?????

And where are you hiding the photos?????

Firecat, if he was a sauna boy I would, but he's doesn't work in the saunas so didn't think it would be appropriate, as much as I would love to show him off! but come down to Rio next trip and you can meet him!

Tomcal, I like you and am willing to help you with your alibi. I'll go down with you and you can tell him I need help with my Portuguese from 5 to 10 each night and maybe he can assist me? ^_^ Just trying to be helpful here. ^_^

Tomcal, I like you and am willing to help you with your alibi. I'll go down with you and you can tell him I need help with my Portuguese from 5 to 10 each night and maybe he can assist me? ^_^ Just trying to be helpful here. ^_^

Oz, How can I turn down your offer? this is so generous of you! :rolleyes:

tomcal, i will be in rio a couple of weeks before your return.. Do I get to meet him?

Lurker, your a nice guy but NO! LOL, plus this being your second trip to Rio I am sure you are going to be way to busy to have time to socialize! :D