kjun12

A Lucky Encounter

• Members

Met up with Lucky here in Bangkok the other night. Had dinner and a pleasant conversation then off to check out some to the boys. He is presently in Chiang Mai but will return to Bangkok eventually and we will get together again. A nice guy who proved to be as interesting in person as in his posts.

Guest FourAces

A nice guy who proved to be as interesting in person as in his posts.

He does seem to be a really interesting man with a wide variety of hobbies (for lack of a better word at the moment) and quite knowledgeable. I have met several people from these forums and hoping to add Lucky to that list one day.

• Members

It's always...well. almost...enjoyable to meet a fellow poster. We get a picture in our heads of what the other person might look like and how he might be, but then meeting you learn differently. I enjoyed meeting kjun, but he is much younger than I had thought, has a nice southern way about him, and is a good dinner companion. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't made the effort to meet up. I have now met over 80 fellow posters, but don't know the exact number as I have quit counting.

I met up with Lucky recently as well. He does get around doesn't he?

I enjoyed the conversation and though he was fun to spend time with.

It is always interesting to me to meet people that I have pictured in my mind for years. Often they are nothing like what you expect and often you end up really liking the person behind the name you have been so familiar with.

• Members

"It is always interesting to me to meet people that I have pictured in my mind for years. Often they are nothing like what you expect and often you end up really liking the person behind the name you have been so familiar with."

Which of these apply to Lucky? ^_^

Guest zipperzone

"It is always interesting to me to meet people that I have pictured in my mind for years. Often they are nothing like what you expect and often you end up really liking the person behind the name you have been so familiar with."

Which of these apply to Lucky? ^_^

Fishing for compliments is a hazardous game...... :smile:

Guest NeedSome

And got this:

man_flag_gay_travel.jpg

I don't know this Lucky character, but he sounds like a hottie. And if he really does look like this, then we definitely have to meet!

• Members

Lucky and I met again today. We had a nice visit at Chatujak market but he was tired because he had not gotten much, if any sleep last night. Said he just kept waking and did not rest. These long flights mess with our body clocks. Usually takes me a couple or more weeks to get right after going to the US or back here. He now has to get up at 2 AM to catch a flight home. He had met up with OZ a few times and said it was very nice to meet and visit with him. Good luck with your flight home Lucky.

• Members

12162-Clay-Sculpture-Of-A-Sleep-Deprived-Jet-Flying-With-Jet-Lag-Clipart-Picture.jpg

kjun, I was greatly disappointed not to get to spend more time with you and your bf on Saturday. I think I was just worn out by then. I did go back and sleep, but that made it all the harder to sleep on the plane.

So, Lucky is home, safe and sound, but tired and worn! I'll put my last report up in the Thailand/Asia forum.