Guest lurkerspeaks

Congrats to Hitoallusa

Guest lurkerspeaks

I just noticed that Hitoallusa has joined the 1000 post club.. Congratulations on your achievement. It is especially noteworthy that he only joined our community on Dec 31 of 2008. So as a mere sophomore, he joins the ranks of the upperclassmen..

Let the hazing begin...

hazing1.jpg

• Members

My gosh! 1000 posts and it seems like we hardly ever hear from you. Oh, wait, that's Stu Cotts, He's next on the list of most posted member. But Lookin is only 2 posts behind him, maybe we can make a race out of this.

Anyway, congrats mister allusa. I've noticed that not only have you reached this milestone, but that your posts tend to be more substantive too. Good accomplishment!

Guest hitoallusa

Thank you Lurkerspeaks, Lucky and all of you for providing such a wonderful forum! Thank you Lucky for being honest and straightforward with me. I really value that and I hope I can become a better poster and forum member in the future. Love you all~~~

• Members

Congrats!

Who will be the first to hit 10,000?

You are welcome to be that person, BiBottom Boy. Almost 12 years ago I started posting at the Hooboy site,expecting my interest to peter out quickly. Now I am approaching 12,000 posts there. They have a poster who has amassed some 5000 posts in 16 months. He may soon be ahead of me!

People used to suggest that I get a life, but that kind of talk has stopped as they realize that posting is like any other hobby. If you like bowling, or even tennis, go as often as you want. It's the same for posting, except that you run the risk that folks will tire of you if you post too much. I think all posters want to be read, so that is the only limitation I can think of.

• Members

Thank you Lurkerspeaks, Lucky and all of you for providing such a wonderful forum! Thank you Lucky for being honest and straightforward with me. I really value that and I hope I can become a better poster and forum member in the future. Love you all~~~

Maybe I should get a new avatar.

263105093v14_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg