pauleiro

Best & Worst days for saunas in Rio and Porto Alegre

• Members

I already posted this table in a different thread but thought it might be worthy to put it again in a separate thread so that more information can be added or additional comments can be made on the best and worst days of the saunas in Rio and Porto Alegre.

From general comments, it seems that Meio Mundo on a Monday night, in particular at the beginning of a month, is a real MUST !

post-107205-0-43585900-1340738791.jpg

Guest tomcal

This is a great chart. Thank you. Do you know about best nights for Sao Paulo?

OZ, you don't need Pauleiro's chart for Rio or Porto Alegre!!!! YOU HAVE ME THERE WITH YOU!! :-)

btw, I have been with Pauleiro in Prague, Miami and Porto Alegre in the past year, and he can teach me about being a world class HO! He is absolutely masterful when it comes to knowing all the boys names in the strip clubs or saunas within 10 mins of entering, what they do etc. He makes me look like a novice!

I already posted this table in a different thread but thought it might be worthy to put it again in a separate thread so that more information can be added or additional comments can be made on the best and worst days of the saunas in Rio and Porto Alegre.

From general comments, it seems that Meio Mundo on a Monday night, in particular at the beginning of a month, is a real MUST !

attachicon.gifPrograma Brasil 2.jpg

How current is this chart? Still pretty accurate?

Depends on what is going on....seasonal events....what nights are currently free where...

I can tell you from within the last month...

MM on Monday was the BEST!!!

117 is always consistent...they have the largest selection...usually the most guys there

Pointe...good looking guys....good mix....can be hit or miss.....

• Members

Depends on what is going on....seasonal events....what nights are currently free where...

I can tell you from within the last month...

MM on Monday was the BEST!!!

117 is always consistent...they have the largest selection...usually the most guys there

Pointe...good looking guys....good mix....can be hit or miss.....

Thank you very much, Badboy.