Lucky

50 Sweets

• Members

The website boyculture.com has selected history's 50 hottest actors. I can't put them all here, so go their site, enjoy, and come back here to tell us which one you like the best. I did try to post one of them, a JPEG image, but this site says it doesn't allow those. I never can figure out which pix I can post and which I cannot. But, I would have posted the Tony Danza shot. (This came from another website.)

Tony-Danza-Autographed-Boxer-Photo-5905.jpg

http://www.boycultur...ors-a-list.html

This is my favorite from the list. I had no idea he was Steve McQueen's grandson either. But he is the major hottie on The Vampire Diaries. Steven R. McQueen (1988—) Yes, he's related; he's the grandson of sexy, big-screen icon Steve McQueen. But he has a completely different, dark-haired/-eyed look that he gets from his Filipina granny, Neile Adams. Killer bod on this one. This guy-vamp's a champ. Everwood (2005—2006), Minutemen (2008),The Vampire Diaries (2009—).

post-105999-0-71915100-1354593573_thumb.

Here is another one of this hottie. You can see him as a vampire hunter on The Vampire Diaries. He is struggling now because his TV sister, Elena is a new vampire. And now he envisions killing his own sister and he's conflicted about it (of course). . .

post-105999-0-79483700-1354593964_thumb.

• Members

Here is another one of this hottie. You can see him as a vampire hunter on The Vampire Diaries. He is struggling now because his TV sister, Elena is a new vampire. And now he envisions killing his own sister and he's conflicted about it (of course). . .

He can bite me if he wants.. :yes:

• Members

I thought the topic might have more appeal than it did, but I am still left with the question, for EXPAT, on how he can post the very same pic that the site refused to let me post. Perhaps Expat can do a tutorial for us?

I think it depends on the browser you are using. I use Safari on my Apple. When I see a pic that I want to post is I right click on the web pic and save it to my downloads. it saves usually as a .jpg or a .jpeg or .gif or .tif file and I'm able to attach any of those versions on this forum without any trouble.

• Members

I tried both the "view photo image" where I cut and pasted the properties to enter into the photo icon here, and I also cut and pasted the picture. Those didn't work, so I downloaded it to my computer and then tried to upload it, but no dice. You are skilled!

• Members

Sorry for the delay in responding to this most worthy thread. Fifty guys is a lot to go through in one day, for anyone but AdamSmith I should say, and I still haven't made it through the first page. But that was plenty, as Tony Dow appears halfway down.

When I first saw him on the cover of TV Guide in my early adolescence, I stopped wondering whether I liked boys or girls better. He set the gold standard for me then, and he sets it for me now.

egdezk.jpg

Lucky, your delightful website is not friendly to hotlinking. I use a Mac too and usually, when I right-click on an image and tell it I want it to open in a new window of its own, it will do so with a web address that ends in .jpg. Not on your website. It's some awful hash of a web address that doesn't want to be found and displayed by our forum software. EXPAT's alternative of downloading it has the happy consequence of saving it as a ,jpg file and when he uploads it to all the waiting BoyToys, you should pardon the expression, it displays just fine. Nothing you're doing wrong, it's just that I think you'll have to use the download/upload trick if you want to show something from that site.

This is my favorite from the list. I had no idea he was Steve McQueen's grandson either. But he is the major hottie on The Vampire Diaries.

I love this guy. So hot and sexy and adorable. I am sad to say that I religiously watch this nutty show! LOL Vampires, Werewolves, Hunters. Holy Cow. Why? Oh Why? Oh, I remember why I watch it. I love the guys on the show. Esp. McQueen. :smile:

My favorite on the list is the ever sexy, every spectacular Mario Lopez!

post-100001-0-79063400-1354771098_thumb.