gap1972

New year trip to São Paulo and porto alegre

• Members

I have been looking forward to this trip, but it started with an accident of mango allergy :( Warnings to members, don't start eating new fruits before a vacation! How could mangos be sold without warning labels! Damn!

Anyhow, arrived on Friday morning, first went to a pharmacy to get allergy pills and lotion. Sauna is out of question. Thankfully, it is getting better, so not as bad as some people suffered through if you google mango allergy.

By Saturday, the rash had abated well enough, finally I got to return to Logoa. Compare to my last visit in Oct, it's about the same number wise. About 20+ boys and a bit more customers at 6:30. A few more come and go. Half old faces, half I don't have recollection. None of the three of my favorites are there. Fortunately, there is one exactly my type! All I need is one. A slim, but with six packs, boy next door type. He just got here from Curitiba for the New Years break. He walks around in his slim jeans, chatting mostly with some friends or staff, smiles packing voltage flashing now and then. Finally got his attention in the boys changing area when it's not crowded. He came over to say hi, and we get into business with the help of google translate. I like him immediately the way he smiles and chatting non-aggressively like some boys. As I asked to sample a kiss, he reluctantly looks around, then pulled me into a corner in the massage area. Nice fresh breath and decent kiss sealed the deal. Not a rusher at all, and good in every department in bed! Best sex in my brazil encounters. So good I emailed him later asking him to spend New Year's Eve with me. A great Saturday night!

• Members

Sunday, attempted to check out Fragatta since mvan1 gave good marks for its Sunday night. It's a single bus ride from praca republica, but the bus didn't show up as google maps predicted. It also starts to rain. Also haven't heard back from maikon yet, so I changed my mind hitting Lagoa again hoping running into Maikon there.

Arrived around 6pm. Busier than yesterday, lots of boys and customers. Maikon is not there :( there is another boy I am somewhat attracted to. Maikon was a slim white boy late teen early twentie, this one is older, dark skinned Latino boy, great looking face, but body not nearly as tight as Maikon's. Lot of tall, good looking guys as in 117, but I prefer more compact, natural type. Checking my email to see if maikon replied, suddenly my iPod is having trouble getting emails and keeps asking for password! The broswer web version keeps sending me to Portuguese version and seems to complain wrong password. Given that my email was hacked once before, this damped my mood immediately.

The Latino boy stopped me to say hello as I gave my last walkabout after I put my iPod back in the locker since there is nothing I can do with the email. He is apparently not as green as maikon, smiles seductively and put my hand on his butt. I am not in the mood to stay long and there is no point fighting a hard on ;) surprisingly even though it's more crowded today, didn't have to wait for suit (with shower) today. He is kinda sweet and gives good head. Unlike maikon, his cock is small and soft all the time, rather disappointing, but not surprised. So far, the seasoned boys normally are the softies. It's an ok session. I packed up and rushed back to my hotel to deal with the email problem.

Was able to reset password on my iPad. Feeling a bit better. Booked a better hotel on Ave Paulista for New Year's Eve. Wish I can have maikon with me. But at least I can walk back to hotel after the fireworks.

• Members

Wake up from a long nap after the best New Year's Eve ever. This visit in São Paulo is great for a single reason: maikon.

Unlike North America, New Year's Eve in brazil is such a major holiday, Lagoa is closed. Fragata, however, open short from 2-7. From my hotel at Praca Republica, it's a simple 15-20 min bus ride to Fragata. With the loc preloaded on my i touch, it's piece of cake to get there. I went since mvan1 likes it, and more importantly, given it's the only sauna open on the 31st, I might run into Maikon who still hasn't replied to my email.

Fragata is in a residential neighborhood like Lagoa, but I don't feel like it's safe to walk to bus stop from it after dark, so taxi only at night. Lagoa area is perfectly safe to walk to metro after dark. It's not as classy as Lagoa. At 3pm, about 8 working 'boys", 6 customers. I am quoting "boys" since they really aren't boys anymore, none I am attracted to. The place is clean, though no AC in most areas, so you sweat a bit. there is wifi, but not availble to customers :(

Apparently not a good day to judge its quality based on a single visit on New Year's Eve, so I can't say much about later, since guess who walked in with a friend!

After he undressed (too hot in here to stay in his jeans), maikon and I hugged and sat down to chat a bit. He speaks no more English than I speak portuguese, so I simply write down 7pm-7am. He understood immediately. He asked for 400, which I apparently have no problem with. We sat for a bit, there were like still less than 10 customers, so Maikon offered to leave with me right away.

We taxied to Ramada on paulista ave. I booked it so if I can't find Maikon, at least I can watch the fireworks and crowd. It's already 5pm, and they have no rooms ready yet! There were about 10 people waiting for the rooms to be ready!

After waited for more than an hour, finally we were alone in our room. Teeth brushed, freshly showered, in a much better room and bed, and all the time we need, sex is even better than last time. Maikon is 20, 5'9", slim smooth top half, pretty yet very straight looking, a bear paw tattoo below his left shoulder. Nice friendly big brwn eyes with long eyelashes which I noticed since he is quiet during sex and mostly keeps his eyes shut. Light Six pack abs and big forearm muscles he later told me more from working than working out. His boyish smile, very friendly, almost like he is a bit embarassed being looked at, during conversation or sex drives me wild. His legs and butt are hairy, lean and tight. The best bottom I have had so far, even though he is straight and prefer to top. He friended me on facebook, showed me pictures of his ex girlfriends. His voice is also very deep, manly and confident for a 20 yo. He loves music, have the words: music (2 words in Chinese) tattooed right below the belt. It's getting too long already, you get my point, I LOVE this kid!

After sex, it's 9pm already! It took 20r taxi ride to find a restaurant for dinner on New Year's Eve! Came back almost 11. We chatted over google translate with the music channel on TV. it's a lot of fun we even skipped new year count down since Maikon is not very interested in the fireworks.

A good night sleep and more fun in the morning. Then the downside hit, the sadness saying goodbye after breakfast! Now almost 10 hours later as I type this, I am sill missing the kid. Apparently I have a crush on him. Good and bad doing an overnight. Well, it helps to hear him say he is straight and only does men for money, never with friends. amazing how good he is at it. Only in brazil!

Pack up, Porto Alegre tomorrow. But again, Maikon mentioned he should still be here when I fly back to Canada on the 9th. So perhaps I will meet him again.

• Members

Hello Gap 1972

I am really pleased for you that you met up and visited with your friend, Maikon, again.

I can fully relate to how you feel about Maikon. I have had many similar encounters with special garotos over the years, while visiting in Brazil.

If you continue to visit Brazil in the future, you will most likely find other encounters that are equally enjoyable. Not each trip will be as enjoyable as your current trip. You just happened to get lucky and find a nice person where you have compatibility. Some trips/visits to Brazil will not yield such luck, but there is always the next trip.

If you spend a lot of time in Sao Paulo, you will find many things to do either by yourself or with Maikon, or with friends or with future garotos you are likely to meet in Sao Paulo. Sao Paulo is a unique city that offers something for everyone, regardless of different likes and dislikes.

One example about Sao Paulo is the fact there are more than 80 museums there. Plays and concerts are often available at various facilities in Sao Paulo. The attractions outshine the saunas.

I think you will enjoy visiting Porto Alegre. However, that city if nothing like Sao Paulo, although it is a nice place to visit for a short period of time.

Given what you wrote about your friend, Maikon, I suspect that if you had not already booked your Porto Alegre trip, you would be content to remain in Sao Paulo provided you could be with Maikon.

Although I have visited many cities within Brazil, I always find my most enjoyable times in Sao Paulo. If you continue to return to Brazil, perhaps you will eventually find Sao Paulo your most preferred city in Brazil.

By the way, thanks for reporting on your trip. I can relate to all of what you wrote. I will be returning to Brazil in less than two weeks (my 104th trip). Of course, my time will be spent in Sao Paulo.

-

Wake up from a long nap after the best New Year's Eve ever. This visit in São Paulo is great for a single reason: maikon.

Unlike North America, New Year's Eve in brazil is such a major holiday, Lagoa is closed. Fragata, however, open short from 2-7. From my hotel at Praca Republica, it's a simple 15-20 min bus ride to Fragata. With the loc preloaded on my i touch, it's piece of cake to get there. I went since mvan1 likes it, and more importantly, given it's the only sauna open on the 31st, I might run into Maikon who still hasn't replied to my email.

Fragata is in a residential neighborhood like Lagoa, but I don't feel like it's safe to walk to bus stop from it after dark, so taxi only at night. Lagoa area is perfectly safe to walk to metro after dark. It's not as classy as Lagoa. At 3pm, about 8 working 'boys", 6 customers. I am quoting "boys" since they really aren't boys anymore, none I am attracted to. The place is clean, though no AC in most areas, so you sweat a bit. there is wifi, but not availble to customers :(

Apparently not a good day to judge its quality based on a single visit on New Year's Eve, so I can't say much about later, since guess who walked in with a friend!

After he undressed (too hot in here to stay in his jeans), maikon and I hugged and sat down to chat a bit. He speaks no more English than I speak portuguese, so I simply write down 7pm-7am. He understood immediately. He asked for 400, which I apparently have no problem with. We sat for a bit, there were like still less than 10 customers, so Maikon offered to leave with me right away.

We taxied to Ramada on paulista ave. I booked it so if I can't find Maikon, at least I can watch the fireworks and crowd. It's already 5pm, and they have no rooms ready yet! There were about 10 people waiting for the rooms to be ready!

After waited for more than an hour, finally we were alone in our room. Teeth brushed, freshly showered, in a much better room and bed, and all the time we need, sex is even better than last time. Maikon is 20, 5'9", slim smooth top half, pretty yet very straight looking, a bear paw tattoo below his left shoulder. Nice friendly big brwn eyes with long eyelashes which I noticed since he is quiet during sex and mostly keeps his eyes shut. Light Six pack abs and big forearm muscles he later told me more from working than working out. His boyish smile, very friendly, almost like he is a bit embarassed being looked at, during conversation or sex drives me wild. His legs and butt are hairy, lean and tight. The best bottom I have had so far, even though he is straight and prefer to top. He friended me on facebook, showed me pictures of his ex girlfriends. His voice is also very deep, manly and confident for a 20 yo. He loves music, have the words: music (2 words in Chinese) tattooed right below the belt. It's getting too long already, you get my point, I LOVE this kid!

After sex, it's 9pm already! It took 20r taxi ride to find a restaurant for dinner on New Year's Eve! Came back almost 11. We chatted over google translate with the music channel on TV. it's a lot of fun we even skipped new year count down since Maikon is not very interested in the fireworks.

A good night sleep and more fun in the morning. Then the downside hit, the sadness saying goodbye after breakfast! Now almost 10 hours later as I type this, I am sill missing the kid. Apparently I have a crush on him. Good and bad doing an overnight. Well, it helps to hear him say he is straight and only does men for money, never with friends. amazing how good he is at it. Only in brazil!

Pack up, Porto Alegre tomorrow. But again, Maikon mentioned he should still be here when I fly back to Canada on the 9th. So perhaps I will meet him again.

• Members

It's nice to notice that after years of neglect, São Paulo is back on route of the discerning gay international traveller. Rio is a better looking city, their boys are nice and warm, but in matter of pretty boys it cannot compete with São Paulo. In a trip that costs a few thousand dollars, 2 or 3 days in SP more than justify the extra cost, unless of course size & "hotness" fulfill all your needs. In this case beauty south of the border might even be considered politically incorrect!

• Members

Mvan1, Thanks for all your help and best wishes for your coming trip! And yes, I wish I am not leaving SP so soon.

I suppose one needs some Portuguese knowledge to enjoy the plays etc. I felt completely at loss at Museu da Língua Portuguesa. Although the small gallery across the street is nice. Also they are free on Saturdays. Would love to catch a football game there sometime. But for me so far without speaking portuguese, boys are by far Brazil's #1 attraction ^_^ Rio, amazon and Iguacu falls are worth visiting on their natural beauty alone.

Arrived in Porto Alegre around noon. Used their Metro and Walked to hotel from Metro Mercado. First impression of the city is very good. Beautiful europeanish square and tons of shops along the 10 min walk to Hotel POA residence, less than 100R a day. Tipped the doorman 2r since he showed me to my room. It's bigger than most 1br apartment in Toronto! Wash up, out for lunch, the door man recommended the buffet place one block away. It's a very nice place, good deco, large variety of salad, cold, hot dishes, fruits, juices, soup and deserts. Better and cheaper than the soup place on New Year's Eve in São Paulo. All for 15R! Fabulous. Both places, people are comfortable leaving their purses unattened when they are fetching food. As maikon commented, it's fine, good people here. So full, just ready for a nap before heading to the sauna later. The reviews has been spectacular on this site. Will report afterwards.

• Members

Wed is bingo night as Pauleiro laid out in his calendar. It is quite busy, 20+ boys, more customers. However, no knockouts tonight. Since I mostly visited Lagoa on weekends, I will reserve my conclusion until after the weekends.

If you read lurker's post: http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11707-an-update-from-brazil-told-second-hand

The boy in the first picture is there and the best looking boy of the night. He is also pretty nice, sat for long time with a disabled boy customer who has no hands. They eventually disappeared together. A few more I recognize from other members post. Not sure if this is good. What makes Lagoa great is the unending fresh faces.

Spent 3 hours there 6-9. The concept there is leaning too far towards a bar in my opinion. I think someone else also commented on this. They have at least 4 bar staff, tables all over and are selling a lot more food and drinks. Many people come in group eating and drinking, reminds me strip clubs in Montreal. This might be appealing for certain customers, to me, it's too much distraction. during the three hours, most of the boys are just sitting with some customer, no action means no money for the boys, isn't it? This will also deter the "visiting" talents who are just for making quick money with their looks, not to socialize.

There is a boy I am half attracted to. However, he is a bit of the "rapper" type the way he walks and talks, which I don't like much. We chatted a bit, when he asks for 200, I lost all interest. Except for the change room and bar area, lighting is dim, difficult to see details if good sex is what you are looking for. I mentioned it to the owners, who are a nice couple. The wife made sure the attendant has called a taxi for me. We chatted a bit as I wait for the cab, the husband said dim lighting is what the customers want, they feel more comfortable do the touching and grabbing in dim lighting. Again, this doesn't make any sense to me. It's a sex club, what makes Brazil so unique. Why lower yourself to the levels of crappy juvenile North American strip clubs.

It only cost 25R to get in, of course, customers do consume more on food and drinks here since it's laid out that way. However, it's location means you have to cab to and from. From where i stayed (central, mercado) it's 20R each way.

Hopefully there will be some visiting talents over the weekends. Good I am still quite satisfied from the great time with maikon 2 days ago. Wondering if my trip has peaked already on the 4th day of a 12 day trip.

• Members

Hi gap1972

Do you expect to return to Sao Paulo before you return to Canada?

I was looking forward to reading another post of your Porto Alegre experiences.

I hope that your absence from the board over the past couple of days means that you are busy because the smaller city in the South of Brazil was and is being kind to you in many fun ways.

-

Wed is bingo night as Pauleiro laid out in his calendar. It is quite busy, 20+ boys, more customers. However, no knockouts tonight. Since I mostly visited Lagoa on weekends, I will reserve my conclusion until after the weekends.

If you read lurker's post: http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11707-an-update-from-brazil-told-second-hand
The boy in the first picture is there and the best looking boy of the night. He is also pretty nice, sat for long time with a disabled boy customer who has no hands. They eventually disappeared together. A few more I recognize from other members post. Not sure if this is good. What makes Lagoa great is the unending fresh faces.

Spent 3 hours there 6-9. The concept there is leaning too far towards a bar in my opinion. I think someone else also commented on this. They have at least 4 bar staff, tables all over and are selling a lot more food and drinks. Many people come in group eating and drinking, reminds me strip clubs in Montreal. This might be appealing for certain customers, to me, it's too much distraction. during the three hours, most of the boys are just sitting with some customer, no action means no money for the boys, isn't it? This will also deter the "visiting" talents who are just for making quick money with their looks, not to socialize.

There is a boy I am half attracted to. However, he is a bit of the "rapper" type the way he walks and talks, which I don't like much. We chatted a bit, when he asks for 200, I lost all interest. Except for the change room and bar area, lighting is dim, difficult to see details if good sex is what you are looking for. I mentioned it to the owners, who are a nice couple. The wife made sure the attendant has called a taxi for me. We chatted a bit as I wait for the cab, the husband said dim lighting is what the customers want, they feel more comfortable do the touching and grabbing in dim lighting. Again, this doesn't make any sense to me. It's a sex club, what makes Brazil so unique. Why lower yourself to the levels of crappy juvenile North American strip clubs.

It only cost 25R to get in, of course, customers do consume more on food and drinks here since it's laid out that way. However, it's location means you have to cab to and from. From where i stayed (central, mercado) it's 20R each way.

Hopefully there will be some visiting talents over the weekends. Good I am still quite satisfied from the great time with maikon 2 days ago. Wondering if my trip has peaked already on the 4th day of a 12 day trip.

• Members

Hi, mvan1, yes, I am flying back to São Paulo, then fly back to Canada from there. Actually I am thinking about shortening my stay in porto allegre.

Nothing to report about Thursday. Did the tourist thing, more trip advisor territory. The city is not very touristy, two days are enough in my opinion. Very sunny, get a burn walking around.

Haven't had any action since the morning of New Year's Day, so I was all rested for the night out Friday. Got to Mezz~ at 6:30. It's much busier than wed, easily 30 or so boys, half full out of the 15+ tables in the bar area. My type is the clean cut slim school boy next door. Doesn't look like this is the place for me. Again the dim lighting in hallways really sucks. The only place you can get a clear view of the boys is either in the rooftop smoking area or right in front of the boys change room. Twice someone looks good at first, but upon closer view, something is off. Again lot of customers sitting eating and have boys sitting with them for long long time. Not much action going on as far as I can see.

I would categorize the boys I like in 3 categories:

C: would love to fuck

B: would love to blow and fuck

A: would do all bad things with

At the rooftop, one slim white boy caught my eyes. Not a fan of smoking, but he has a cute face and beautiful green eyes. Quite friendly, a bit too skinny for my taste, a C, but I was horny. We fooled around a little in the sauna, this one is honest asking for 70, so we went even though I am feeling just half interested. Don't want to be rude leaving the poor boy alone after we already spend 5 minutes together. And not surprisingly, he is not very skilled, neither giving head or being a bottom. The faces he is making once I got inside him is turning me off. He is willing to "suffer through" it, but I had enough of it. So we showered and called it the end.

More new faces came in during the time. One Latino boy is quite hot in the dark. Less so once we are talking face to face, but still quite doable B. unfortunately, he is a top only. Another doable boy turns out with bad teeth, so pass again.

Time quickly passes approaching 9pm. I really don't see many boys getting business. Even the top boy I liked is just sitting with someone now and then. All the eating in the bar area is really a big turn off for me. Unlike Lagoa where I keep seeing boys heading upstairs with customers, here they sit with customers for hours downstairs sharing a bit food off their plate?! I am feeling a bit sorry for the boys.

By 9:30, the pace is emptying out. I also checked out seeing no new talent. Asked The house cab driver send me to bar mixx. It's fairly close, but it's a non-metered regular car, he charges 15 for the ride. It's early, I was the second customer. There were 5 or 6 boys there playing pool or watching straight porn on TV. It's an interesting concept. The boys here are more street type, fully clothed, less school boy like, more broke straight boys. It gets busier after 10pm. One boy with a football jersey is kind cute, could pass as a college boy type, beautiful green eyes, adorable face. A few pounds extra in the middle though. He is also top only. Quite friendly attitude though. The owner stopped by and sat down chatted with me a bit in English. Nice guy. I bought the boy, joe, a beer, and we sat with the owner teasing Joe should learn how to bottom, so he could make more money. After the owner left, joe tried to ask me to go to a room with him, even saying he would do btm. I know it's not going to be very good, but there are not many other opportunities and it's getting late. So we did. He gives good head, but clearly can't bottom. Anyways, it's only 100r, I am feeling ok making him a good night.

The friendly owner and bar tender is a plus. Interesting concept, friendly atmosphere. The check out guy went to call me a cab, then forgot to give me back my credit card. They called the house cab driver as I was on my way back. So must go back tomorrow ^_^ I had two water, bought a coke and a beer for two boys, use their room (think free room at Meio Mundo), all for 45.

Will check out both places one more time today (sat). So far, I like Lagoa much better: well lit, sex over food, wifi so you can use google translate, best quality boys, no boys tried to ask for 200 there.

• Members

Hi gap1972

Too bad that Porto Alegre was not as enjoyable as it so often is. The sauna scene can be compared with going fishing. Sometimes it is a good day and we get a good catch, other days are for the pits.

I have had some enjoyable times in Porto Alegre. You just happened to be there at a time where things did not align for you up to this point in time. Maybe tonight things will improve for you.

You wrote that you are thinking of cutting the Porto Alegre trip short and will return to Sao Paulo.

In that regard, if you return to Sao Paulo and if you happen to meet up and spend time with your friend Maikan (or some new garoto), here is a thought for you to consider (even if you are alone).

Other than for the time you spend together for sensual things, during the day Sao Paulo has a lot to offer. One thing I have done, many times with various garotos, is to take a new garoto to the Altino Arantes, aka, Banespa Bank building not far from Praca da Republica.

That building with its observation deck is generally unknown to many Brazilians, particularly, garotos. Most Brazilians think the building is just another of many buildings in Sao Paulo.

The building was once the tallest building in Sao Paulo. The building was "inspired" by the New York, Empire State building. During the day, it is possible to visit the top of the building via two different elevators and stairs. The view from the top is incredible. Each and every garoto I took there enjoyed the excursion and view. Some garotos told me that they later took their parents, friends and others to see the building's observation deck. The building is within walking distance of the Praca. Here is a web address for the building which you might enjoy seeing if you return to Sao Paulo early:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altino_Arantes_Building

You will and your co visitor (s) will need identification to enter the elevators to the top of the building. Garotos have their documents. Foreigners can use a photo copy of their passport or driver license. On weekends there is generally a long wait to use the elevators, therefore, it is better to visit the building during the week.

On another note, Sunday night and Tuesday night are the best for Fragata. You might want to think about a visit to that place before you leave Brazil.

I hope the above suggestions are of interest to you. Actually, anyone visiting Sao Paulo might want to consider a visit to the building. Plan on at least two hours for a visit given the crowds and elevators and viewing the sights from the top of the building.

-

• Members

Thanks for your update. I've never been to Porte Allegre but have read many exciting sagas about the place and its offerings here at this particular forum. Since this is the holiday season, many of the "boys" are perhaps lying low and spending "quality" time with their families in the area as well as outside. It is hoped that when you return again that times will be more auspicious for you. TomCal's and others' adventures have me very excited about visiting PA. When? I do not know at this writing.

• Members

Thanks, mvan1 for the wonderful tip. i did arrange to have another overnight with maikon. i want to end the trip with a bang ^_^ Thanks for the tip on Banespa, I will see if we can make it.

Hi, ax. I only visited mezz three times so far, wed, fri and sat (today). Like mvan1 said, it's sort of like fishing, so far it just seems I get lucky in São Paulo more consistently.

Tonight is a great night! Super packed, 3/4 full in the bar area when I arrived at 7pm. Like some others commented, this time the cab driver couldn't find the place (lots one way streets here). So I end up walking a few blocks. It's first rainy day here in the four days so far, a pleasant change.

Still no wifi presents quite some challenge for Portuguese challenged visitors. There was a model like Latino guy there, a bit too muscular for my taste, but he is gorgeous so "I want to do bad things with him" ;) however he shied away quickly when he realized i don't speak Portuguese. Another dark cutie would do fine as well, but he is occupied. Unlike Lagoa, here it means a long wait if he will be free later. A lot of new faces tonight! Not sure what's so different between a Friday and a Saturday, but it's really beaming here tonight!

Then walk in a cute small white guy, about 5'7", looking delicious, very much my type! His name is Lukas. Sadly, and quite surprising to me, he turns out to be top only again! Rather disappointed, I walk around keep browsing. Actually tonight I saw quite a few boys get into rooms with customers, nice. By 8pm, you can feel the boys are pushing harder as most nights the working hour really stops soon as people will be leaving in droves in half an hour. Lukas has got any business yet tonight. With his small build and pretty face, it is a pretty hard sale to be a top. He approached me this time, mumbling some words I don't understand but guess he was trying to say he is a lot of fun even though he doesn't bottom. I really like him, so we hit the sauna together. He is a great kisser! And promises he gives great head. I am sold. We had a great time.

I think I am getting a better hang of this place now. Since Porto Alegre is not very touristy, they have to keep the local clients coming week after week. Hence the more homy feel of the places. Bingo games wed and sat, shows, dinner etc. Boys who are there always of course really try to score repeat customers as well, hence the long sit together (foreplay). Both times here for me, both boys are really friendly in the sauna, very generous with long deep kisses to try to seal the deal. I love it.

Of course the long foreplays means it's less likely the boys will score multiple times a night. Anyways, afterwards I tried to find Lukas see if I can get his email, but he already left.

The bingo game started a bit after 9pm. The bar area is fully packed tonight. A lot of boys have dressed and left since the night is pretty much over for business, now it's more for fun.

The wife of the owners couple is saying goodbye outside as a lot of people leave after 8:30. She kindly helped me explaining to the house cab driver that I want to make a quick stop at Mixx to pick up my credit card which I forgot to take back last night. After a good night, the ride home is also very pleasant. Seems the fixed price for the mezz driver is 15 to mixx, 30 if heading centro. It's a little bit more than regular cab but it's trustworthy. reasonable given it's not a cab, the driver can't pick up anyone on way back.

Done typing. Bed time now for a happy visitor tonight ;)

• Members

Hi gap 1972

That's great you were able set another appointment with you friend Maikon.

If you can convince him to visit the Banespa building with you, I am confident that you both will have a splendid time. Remember, the building is within walking distance of the Praca da Republica.

Also remember that the building was "inspired" by the New York Empire State building. It is not a copy or anything as grand as the New York building. However, for Sao Paulo, it is quite a nice building to see. The personnel who regulate the visitors are organized and keep the flow of people fairly constant.

If you do go, you should check a map and take the route that passes the BM&F Bovespa which is quite near to the Banespa building. The BM&F Bovespa is Brazil's near equivalent to the U.S. New York Stock Exchange. If you are interested in business, you might want to look inside the Bovespa building some time. The area of the Banespa and Bovespa is a general business area and is quite safe to be there during the day.

The route to the Banespa (if you pass the Bovespa) will take you past many nice restaurants in the general area of the stock exchange. Being a financial area, the restaurants are all very nice. The restaurants are open during the day (for the Bovespa workers) and nearby business people and those willing to pay slightly higher prices than one pays at an ordinary restaurant in Sao Paulo. The prices are not excessive but they are slightly higher than restaurants in other areas of Sao Paulo.

After visiting the Banespa building, on your return, you could stop at one of the restaurants you pass on route there, assuming you see one you like.

If it is raining, there is a good chance the observation deck is closed. If it is cloudy, and the deck is open, the view might be hampered somewhat because the clouds can interfere with the view. With luck, you will find a clear day or time to visit the building.

The above is solely something to consider even if you went there alone.

I have enjoyed your posts and look forward to the next installment.

-

Thanks, mvan1 for the wonderful tip. i did arrange to have another overnight with maikon. i want to end the trip with a bang :smile: Thanks for the tip on Banespa, I will see if we can make it.

Hi, ax. I only visited mezz three times so far, wed, fri and sat (today). Like mvan1 said, it's sort of like fishing, so far it just seems I get lucky in São Paulo more consistently.

Tonight is a great night! Super packed, 3/4 full in the bar area when I arrived at 7pm. Like some others commented, this time the cab driver couldn't find the place (lots one way streets here). So I end up walking a few blocks. It's first rainy day here in the four days so far, a pleasant change.

Still no wifi presents quite some challenge for Portuguese challenged visitors. There was a model like Latino guy there, a bit too muscular for my taste, but he is gorgeous so "I want to do bad things with him" ;) however he shied away quickly when he realized i don't speak Portuguese. Another dark cutie would do fine as well, but he is occupied. Unlike Lagoa, here it means a long wait if he will be free later. A lot of new faces tonight! Not sure what's so different between a Friday and a Saturday, but it's really beaming here tonight!

Then walk in a cute small white guy, about 5'7", looking delicious, very much my type! His name is Lukas. Sadly, and quite surprising to me, he turns out to be top only again! Rather disappointed, I walk around keep browsing. Actually tonight I saw quite a few boys get into rooms with customers, nice. By 8pm, you can feel the boys are pushing harder as most nights the working hour really stops soon as people will be leaving in droves in half an hour. Lukas has got any business yet tonight. With his small build and pretty face, it is a pretty hard sale to be a top. He approached me this time, mumbling some words I don't understand but guess he was trying to say he is a lot of fun even though he doesn't bottom. I really like him, so we hit the sauna together. He is a great kisser! And promises he gives great head. I am sold. We had a great time.

I think I am getting a better hang of this place now. Since Porto Alegre is not very touristy, they have to keep the local clients coming week after week. Hence the more homy feel of the places. Bingo games wed and sat, shows, dinner etc. Boys who are there always of course really try to score repeat customers as well, hence the long sit together (foreplay). Both times here for me, both boys are really friendly in the sauna, very generous with long deep kisses to try to seal the deal. I love it.

Of course the long foreplays means it's less likely the boys will score multiple times a night. Anyways, afterwards I tried to find Lukas see if I can get his email, but he already left.

The bingo game started a bit after 9pm. The bar area is fully packed tonight. A lot of boys have dressed and left since the night is pretty much over for business, now it's more for fun.

The wife of the owners couple is saying goodbye outside as a lot of people leave after 8:30. She kindly helped me explaining to the house cab driver that I want to make a quick stop at Mixx to pick up my credit card which I forgot to take back last night. After a good night, the ride home is also very pleasant. Seems the fixed price for the mezz driver is 15 to mixx, 30 if heading centro. It's a little bit more than regular cab but it's trustworthy. reasonable given it's not a cab, the driver can't pick up anyone on way back.

Done typing. Bed time now for a happy visitor tonight ;)

• Members

Sunday is a nice warm cloudy day. The city centro looks empty at 10am. My hotel is 200 meters or so from the metropolitan cathedral, I often took a stroll there then to the river bed for a walk. It's nice in the shades. Even machado is closed. If you like taking photos, you pretty much have it mostly to yourself ^_^

Back to the hotels after walked up some sweat. The room cleaning is very well managed in the hotel, seems they call in the maid once you are out and it's done when you are back. Showered and out for lunch. The neighborhood buffet place is also closed! So walk to the shopping centre close to machado. Most of the shops are closed, but food court is open. Saw the cute dark boy occupied with a customer last night eating in McDonalds, small world ^_^ There are a couple buffet places, 19r here, drinks extra. Food selection is very good.

On way back to hotel afterwards, the hop on-off tourist bus ran by with just a dozen tourists scattered on the top. They don't seem to get a lot of demand for English guide, so the recordings on the bus is portugese only. And no one seems to hop off when I rode it a few days earlier. Honestly, not much to see here. Nice stroll in the centro by yourself though, if you like walking. I like the small parks and beautiful trees here. Especially when it is snowing back home ^_^

Last visit to Mezz for this trip, arrived at 6:45. It's much quieter here comparing with Saturday. Most of the regulars are here. If you like tall, muscular boys, come, you will love it. I generally like smaller twinkish boys, shorter than 6 feet. Seems the twinks are on strike tonight ^_^ even the ones I saw on earlier visits are not coming tonight. Actually it seems we have more customers than boys tonight. But not much actions going on here, you can pretty much take your pick.

Perhaps Ax is right New Years might not be the best time to visit as it could be a big holiday for family gathering. Unlike yesterday where boys keep coming in around 7pm, it's a sleepier day today. I end up watching a few old Madonna music vedios upstairs.

Around 7:30, still few twinks tonight. Saving the day, Lucas came in sometime earler. He smiles as he saw me and walked right over. We cuddled in the TV room downstairs. Not speaking the language is really a bummer. Later we went to the steam room again to relax for a while, and kissing ;) the difference here from Lagoa is quite huge. At Lagoa, I saw the popular boys going up with several customers one after another. And the kissing, if the boy kisses, usually don't last long. It's mostly straight forward sex. Here, the boys really spend the time with you before hitting the room. No problem kissing long and deep in the hallway, in the sauna. It's great for customers, the boys, apparently score fewer customers a night. But I can imagine there might be a lot of repeat encounters here.

Did a repeat with Lucas, felt drained afterwards. 18 years old, Lucas probably will become a bottom soon, just not this trip. But the boy already gives a killer blow job. Not bad to end my Porto Alegre trip with him ;)

next time, will only schedule a weekend stay here. The boys here are much sweeter than Lagoa boys, session much longer. If you find one you like, you are in for a real treat! Other members have posted some favorites, I saw most of them, you can most likely take your pick and have a wonderful time here. For best looking, say A&F or American Eagle model types, Lagoa seems to be the best bet.

Will just relax today and flying back to São Paulo tomorrow to meet Maikon again, looking forward to that!

• Members

Woke up at 3am by the thunder storm. Cutting short my stay at Porto Alegre for 1 day to spend another night with Maikon in São Paulo. At the airport waiting for my flight.

Overall, PA has some interesting spots for gay visitors. Mezz is pretty good on weekends. Boys are sweet here. Attaching pic of Lucas to give you a taste of the twinks on offering. The bigger guys with bulk chest have been posted by many other members. If you like that type, do come, they are all there! My dream type would be like one of their hot model boy, google samyr fuly if you haven't heard of him. Tight, but no bulking muscles. Occassionally, you might run into one close to that caliber in Lagoa.

Won't be reporting much after this. Looking forward to a good night with Maikon again. Will stay in Lagoa for a few hours before catching my late night flight back home. Unless something really good happens on a wed afternoon in Lagoa.

Have a great trip, mvan1. I sure envy you have so many opportunities to visit Brazil. It will be quite a while before I can come back again.

First time adding photo, hopefully I am doing it right ^_^

post-112459-0-53996200-1357646188_thumb.

• Members

It is a nice trip, thanks to Maikon and Lucas. For a "sex trip" as axiom will call it, I have gone quite monogamous ^_^

Maikon got a haircut, a little stub on his face, unshaven for a few days, looks even hotter. The kid is not as upbeat as last time after sex, turns out he wants to ask for more money. Trick or not, he said he has only been to sauna once since our night together on New Year's Eve. And he has no money left and is not having a good time for his vacation in São Paulo. Anyways, he only asks for two hundred more, no biggie. I asked to have some photos in return, for souvenirs. It works out fine. Not naked photos, I look at the top half more ^_^

He is really a good looking boy, but apparently life is a bit tough back home, the boy is living with his sister, no help from parents. being pretty probably isn't really advertisable. When he is relaxed, he looks like the Canadian diver Alex despatie (old days, not the bulky dude now) from the side. Lovely boyish smile when he is himself, but once I point my camera on him, he shows the tough boy face :( Eventually I manage to snap a few good ones while he was watching TV in bed.

Sex again is great. We had the longest session this morning. He is a slow starter in the morning, often refuse to wake up at first, quite lovely. i really enjoy getting him in the mood in the morning. Again some sadness saying goodbye, but worth it for an intimate night.

Now I am stuck waiting for flight at 10pm and nothing to do. Thanks to mvan1's tip, the view on Banespa is impressive. Although it only killed one hour. I am not a museum person, but went to their art museum to kill some time, awfully boring, only killed 30 minutes, just two floors of rather small collection of boring skeches and paintings. And I really have no desire hitting sauna after Maikon. So here I am, back to the hotel lobby killing a couple hours before hitting airport.

Great vacation, but it is over. Dreadful flight back to work :(