TotallyOz

In with the Old, Out with the New

Not sure why but I love to spend time with the guys I have known over the years. New gogo boys really do very little for me when I have some that I have a history with. I have seen very few (only one) new boy in Pattaya. The rest are guys that I have known for several years. Perhaps it is the connection to history or the fuzzy feeling I get when I am with them. Perhaps they have been with me in the past and know which buttons to push to keep me interested. I am not sure. I just know that for me, this trip has most defiantly been about reconnecting with the past and little about anything new.

The same thing with Farang friends. I have reconnected with those that were important to me and totally distanced myself from those that are not. Time is of great value to me and I decided way before this trip started that I was not going to waste time with anyone who had a negative attitude or nasty personality. I made the huge mistake before of being friendly with a group of men that turned out to be a bit loony. Bad judgement on my part and no one to blame but me. I am much more careful now and try to distance myself at the first sign of craziness.

I am not going to waste time explaining to street boys that I am not going to give them money each night for food or massage boys that I have a booking and only need one massage per day. In past times, I would spend 10 minutes with the massage guy telling them perhaps another day but I didn't need anything today. Their constant attempts to change my mind keep going and I would keep to the same mantra, "cannot." This time, I say it once and then just move on with another conversation. I do say it politely and am kind and say no think you and not today but I will not argue over it anymore. I will help some of the guys out who ask for money to eat but not the large numbers I did before.

Perhaps, the short time of my visit (one month) in Pattaya has to do with my lack of interest in developing any new friendships or ties with guys. I do know that last night I spent an amazing night with my second boyfriend I ever had in Thailand and it was amazing. The sex was just OK but the warm fuzzies were to die for! He is still asleep in my bed and just having him next to me all night was wonderful. (I am not one to allow someone to sleep over and normally pay and send them on their way) With someone I have history with, I do enjoy the sleep and I slept very sound last night with his hands on my back or his legs gently touching mine.

Pattaya is without a doubt Heaven on earth. There is no place you will find more beautiful boys and so willing to go with you at the drop of a smile. I envy those of you that are able to live here year round and I really do believe that you have found a touch of paradise. For me, it is an amazing city to visit but not some place I could live year round. Too much party and too much energy is needed for me here on a daily basis. I think I could easily live in Chiang Mai and be quite content. But, no place has the lights and the luster that Pattaya has.

Having been gone for a year, I am amazed at how much the city has grown and how fast things have changed. New buildings galore, tons of more traffic and the boys by the bus loads. For those of you lucky enough to call this your home, I hope you wake up every day realizing how wonderfully lucky you are to have such a sinful sexy place to wet your desires and quench your thirst for life.

I hope you wake up every day realizing how wonderfully lucky you are

I certainly do. There is plenty to complain about in Pattaya, as in most cities throughout the world, but the things I love about Pattaya and Thailand vastly outweigh the complaints, in my opinion.

My life is not exactly trouble free. Like anyone else, I have my share of problems too, but when something is really getting to me I am always able to step back and remind myself that at least I'm here having the problem.