TotallyOz

King 3 Ladyboy Bar in Bangkok

A friend took me there last night. I had been once before a long long time ago and forgotten the location and had no memory of the bar until we sat down. Being my first trip, I don't even think I knew it was a ladyboy bar and to my memory, I thought it was just some aggressive ladies. Being a newbie back then, I don't even think the thought that it was a ladyboy bar had crossed my mind as it was in the middle of all the lady bars and I do remember feeling uncomfortable with the aggressiveness of the ladyboys. My friend tried to tell me last night about it and I knew I had been to all the bars and shows on that soi but didn't remember a ladyboy bar. We did all the bars on that soi including a bar named Screwboy (I think that was the name) and I had a guy from there steal from me one night. I never have returned to that Soi often. I use to frequent that Soi with all the lady bars and they have a few gay gogos there but I thought all had gone. It is the Soi beyond Twilight with the night market. If you are walking down the night market toward Silom, it is on the left hand side.

Anyway, I had the boyfriend with me which made the night a blast as he was in hog heaven. My American friend sat there and seem to enjoy the show. The show was my blushing and the boyfriends hormones raging. I don't think he particularly enjoyed the ladies on stage but my shock was pretty funny even to myself.

This is the ladyboy bar of ladyboy bars. You can't tell these boys from the girls in all the other bars. Wow. What an amazing assortment of beautiful ladyboys. My friend said it was about 50/50 post op and pre-op. They are aggressive and have no issue coming to you and telling you what they think you want to hear.

My favorite line of the night, "I go with you. I can do anything. You tie me up, I tie you up, You fuck me. Your friend fuck me. I can Satist. I can S and M. I can anything you want. Sure, Mister anything you want, I can do." All that blurted out in less than 5 seconds like it had been said a few hundred times. It was enough for me to give a 100 baht tip as I had not laughed so hard in ages.

My boyfriend called his friends back in Pattaya who we have spent the past month with and of course they all wanted to come to Bangkok today. I told them no but I did say that I would bring them all on the next trip to go out a few nights. After an hour of him talking Thai to them and me hearing the word katoy a dozen times, I know this is not something they are going to forget.

I told the boyfriend last night if he made me happy I would make him happy tonight. To my surprise, he joined me in the jacuzzi and gave me a great back rub and was so gentle and sweet. Sex was great and then afterwards he said, "so, tomorrow we go back to same same." Of course. I don't know who the professional is, my boy or the lady boy at the bar with the 5 second spill. She cost me 100 bath. He will cost me a day of shopping at Siam Paragon.

Guest Astrrro

My favorite line of the night, "I go with you. I can do anything. You tie me up, I tie you up, You fuck me. Your friend fuck me. I can Satist. I can S and M. I can anything you want. Sure, Mister anything you want, I can do."

My favorite line is "I cum tsunami". :o

Sounds like you're talking about King's Castle 3 (KC3) but I belive there's also a King's Corner 3.

There are only six ladyboy bars in Bangkok, KC3 in Patpong and five others in the Nana area, Sukhumvut Soi 4. Four of these are in Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP) and the fifth is about a minute's walk away. Patpong may be a bit more hustle as at NEP it's mostly seasoned mongers who know the score (going rate) while Patpong may attract more casual night market folks.

Obssesions (NEP ground floor) Perhaps the most beautiful, passable, youngish, ladyboys on the planet.

Cascade (NEP top floor) Similar girls to Obsessions but a different physical layout with a Flintstones motif. Janet, the kickboxer may be working there these days, not sure.

Casanova (NEP middle floor) Amazonian types who like to to top.

Temptations (NEP middle floor) Talent probably not on a par with Obs or Cascade but all seating is very close to the stage if you like that sort of thing.

Guess Bar (Rajah Hotel parking lot about one minute further up Soi 4 but on the opposite side of the street). This is a bar not a gogo so often a meeting place for ladyboy lovers. Jay, the beautiful owner does not go with customers but Vivian is a popular choice. You can also have some fun on the couch. B)

These five bars are 100% (or nearly 100%) pre-op.

My favorite line of the night, "I go with you. I can do anything. You tie me up, I tie you up, You fuck me. Your friend fuck me. I can Satist. I can S and M. I can anything you want. Sure, Mister anything you want, I can do."

Damn it, GT, I told you not to tell anyone what I said . . .

There are only six ladyboy bars in Bangkok, KC3 in Patpong and five others in the Nana area, Sukhumvut Soi 4. Four of these are in Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP) and the fifth is about a minute's walk away. Patpong may be a bit more hustle as at NEP it's mostly seasoned mongers who know the score (going rate) while Patpong may attract more casual night market folks.

The BF and I are off tonight to check the Nana Plaza bars out. Wish us luck! Any advice?

Looks like visit cumming up for me to Kings Castle 3 this week, probably Friday night as I like to start my weekend off with a bang. Tsunami eh? Sounds interesting. Actually I saw this gorgeous LB going toward KC3 the other night and if I wasn't with someone else I would have followed, (I do mean gorgeous)hope she's there Friday.