Lucky

Just An Overview

Guest lurkerspeaks

thanks for the reports, Lucky. It sounds like overall you had a good trip. Glad to hear it..

But one clarification.. the agency for the apartment is www.rioapartmentrental.com. There is no "s" on the end of the name. That takes you to a different company

Guest parisrio2000

Was the problem at 117 just the attitude, or the quality of the boys?

I don't care about attitude, but in my opinion, the quality of the boys has declined. In previous years there were always at least 5 hot guys frequenting the place, and now it's down to basically 1 or 2; also THE SAME ONES for the past year, no new ones. That's really quite strange.

I don't think there's a better place in Rio for finding hot muscular guys though. Except the beach...

• Members

The hot boys were plentiful. But both the H and I thought certain boys didn't want to be bothered with tourists, including the guy who I thought was the hottest of them all. I understand that having regular clients as opposed to tourists has its advantages, but it would seem that a real is a real.

Part of blocking your way in a hallway or a stairway is a ruse to get your attention to the boy, but blasting your way past is just rudeness, especially on that narrow staircase where you are busy "minding your head."

Guest parisrio2000

Who was the hottest of them all haha? Send me pm if you don't want to say in public. Maybe it could be my favorite one. He's absurdly arrogant, though he doesn't pay the price for it because of how hot he is.