firecat691614502759

Back in Thailand

• Members

Firecat, glad to see that you are back in Pattaya and contributing to the local economy. Rest up so that you can tie yourself out with the boys!

Planetime, if you can do Thailand in march, more power to you. I was there once in early March and thought that I was surely going to melt right onto the sidewalk. Too hot for me! But April is apparently worse. I like to go in December or January when it is a teensy bit cooler at night.

Guest twinkboylover28

OMG he looks amazing.

I might have to book my first visit to Thailand soon, but I hate going alone to places I've never been, and airfare must be a fortune.

I'm almost 40 and the last place I went alone for the first time was Montreal, way back when I was only 31.

• Members

One of the easiest places to go alone. So much information on this site and members that are willing to answer questions. Basic English spoke many places .. Unlike some countries there are established ranges for tips to the boys so you don't have to feel that you will get ripped off.

Hotels are all considerably less then USA or Montreal when comparing equally rated Hotels. Transportation ridiculously cheap by USA standards.

If you live on the West Coast the airfare will the same or less then a flight to Europe and possibly even Brazil. East coast is a little more but not bad.

The only downside is the length of the flights and there is just not much you can do about that.

Suggest you go to www.gaythailand.com for lots of information, photos etc.

When talking SE Asia, I think everybody sees the airfare and stops. When you start figuring out how much hotels, food, boys cost, you realize it's not nearly as expensive as you thought it would be. You talk $50.00 for lap dance in Montreal or Fla. Well that same 50 will get you an overnight in Bangkok.

Lucky your right about March being hot. But I retired to Ft.Lauderdale a year ago, and I'm getting used to the heat and humidity. I have been to Bangkok 3 times this year and the weather hasn't bothered me as much as in the past. March is the only time I can get a long period of away. I'm staying for 30 days and have rented a condo.

Firecat is right, it's a very easy place to go alone. I tend to be on the shy side. But the boys are easier to meet than anywhere I've been before. They have great memories also. You meet them this year and they remember you next year ^_^

• Members

It has been raining continuously since I arrived so have not felt the need to stray far from my room which has everything and looks out on the water. At night it has been torrential downpours and I have no interest in getting caught in the flooded roads.

Luckily there are points in the days when it slows down and I have no problem finding boys willing to brave the rain and visit me.

I do seem to be getting shy ones for photos but after a couple of times they usually relent . The photo attached is a 19 year old who sometimes works in Sunee Plaza but has a profile on GayRomeo.

Sometimes it amazes me how easy it is to find cute willing boys at all hours of the day. This photo was taken at 9am. He told me 30 minutes and arrived in 35 (hard to do better). He was a very willing Bottom and quite good in kissing and sucking. All of this for $33 US. That is all he expected but I gave him a little bonus for his performance and on time arrival. hehe

Hoping to get out to some Bars tonight but it does not look promising.

post-100219-0-07670900-1380939580_thumb.

• Members

It just keeps raining here. But there is a break in the clouds right now at 814pm so I may take a chance and head out.

I am starting to have Cabin Fever even if I keep filling the cabin with tasty morsels like pictured below. Life is tough in Thailand. No where else in the world can you be stuck in your room and order up your hearts desire from the Gay Romeo menu and have the choice of at least 50 ,24 hours a day.

post-100219-0-22125200-1381065646_thumb.

post-100219-0-16462700-1381065693_thumb.

• Members

So I broke new ground today. Have repeated with some of boys pictured but nothing new and still my 2 favorites of all time are back home.

So I went to Grindr which I usually find either has the same boys that are on GayRomeo or they are older then I usually look for.

Found a real cute 20 year old and he came over. Actually the initial contact was yesterday. Said he'd call me around 11am and at 1045 I got the call and he wanted to know if he could come over.. Of course I said yes.

He was just a delight , even better then his photo and very good in bed.

No mention was ever made of money but for me that does not matter because I always assume unless he arrives in a BMW that he can use the money and he was quite appreciative and I can afford it.

He would not let me take a photo but promised he would send some. I have no idea how to get a photo off of Grindr or I would have posted that.

Stay tuned for more Grindr adventures I hope!

• Members

Spent the last 2 days getting more familiar with jack'd. I do like it better then Grindr and for the most part it seems to have different boys then Grind.

Some are also on Gayromeo but most are not and do not work bars so walking around and this app would be the only way you find them

Amazing what is available at 730am. Attached photos.

post-100219-0-30117700-1381632079_thumb.

post-100219-0-75680500-1381632093_thumb.

• Members

So went out last night. Started with dinner at Ambience which was fair. Wished I had gone to Cafe Fellini on Soi 3 where the Italian food is quite good.

But was there when all the boys from Boys Boys Boys came out and lined up on the terrace of which their is a photo below.

First stop after dinner was FunnyBoys which as usual had a varied and excellent line up with quite a few new faces since July..

Then I wanted to give Wild West Boys another chance. A complete waste of space with 2 boys and no customers and it will be my last visit there. They should close the doors.

Decided to stop at ABomb which I rarely visit and was pleasantly surprised with some very nice looking boys including some muscle. The 2 photos below are two boys from ABomb and there were some other equally good looking ones. May have to add them to my stops if they keep having such quality.

Then it was on to the show at COPA. Don't get tricked into arriving for a 1030pm start. It starts out with 2 boys swimming in the tank and after 5 minutes of repetition of the same moves, you just want it to end. But it lasts 15 minutes.

But it gets worse after that they bring out the line up of GoGo staff which IMHO is about as unattractive boys that I have ever seen. This lasts for 20 minutes and then they start the Cabaret Show. Be warned to arrive close to 11pm and not 1030 pm.

Cabaret show is quite good with many costumes and some very good dancing and lip synch work. There were also some stunner boys in the show.. I don't whether they come out on stage as GoGo Boys after the show but they would certainly appeal to me.

I left a few minutes before the end of the show because after 65 minutes in 1 bar I was sick of it. I would definitely go back but would arrive close to 11pm

That was it for the night. I saw quite a bit of muscle in the line up of Boy Boys Boys and both FunnyBoys and ABomb had some .

By the way I had to give the last 2 boys 100 baht each for the photos. What I won't do fo you guys.. HeHeHe

post-100219-0-62078600-1381817272_thumb.

post-100219-0-61853700-1381817354_thumb.

post-100219-0-43725300-1381817430_thumb.