Guest tomcal

Rio/Porto Alegre trip

This guy I met in Porto Alegre the first time at the hustler bar Era Uma Vez, which is no longer open in that location. he then moved to BarMixx which imho is a much better bar/location. He is typical of the guys that don't work in the saunas but work occasionally at the bar, he has a regular job in construction and works the hustler bars when he needs extra cash. He's not on FB or ever checks email, but someone always knows when I get to P.A. One time when I was staying at the Sheraton Hotel, my phone rang at 2:00 a.m. and it was the hotel desk saying "your friend is here in the lobby, is it ok to send him up?" LOL, he not only knew I was in town but where I was staying and given that the Sheraton is one of 3 hotels I stay at, I guess he made a lucky guess! lol

I have known him about 6 or 7 years and have done a lot of overnights with him although he usually gets up around 5;00 in the morning to head out....but it's worth getting woken up that early!!

post-119356-0-12770100-1381818593_thumb.

Guest Hoover42

The one time a straight guy showed up at my door at 2:00 AM begging to come in, I let him him in and he then sat next to me on my bed and told me how cute I was and how much he wanted to stay with me.

I sent him away because I had to work the next morning.

What a fool I was!

• Members

tomcal...tomcal...Brazill.. yes, um huh, ...boys...lots of boys...yes, it's coming back to me...tomcal

OH! TOMCAL! You mean he is back???!!!???

Well then, welcome back!

TomCal, WELCUM BACK! I am just back from my long delayed trip to those European countries which I've mentioned here previously. Overall, I had a wonderful time!

• Members

My favorite Butt in Porto Alegre! he's a very reserved guy in person, quiet, but once you get up to the room and close the door, he is a whole different guy!....in a good way! I originally met him 7 years ago when he was 18, ran into him this last trip and and we "re-connected", he is going to stay at the hotel on this next trip, I don't want to lose contact with him again! :kiss:

...would love to spank that hot ass open-handedly and soothe out those "globes" after each slap!