AdamSmith

Sit to pee?

Who knew? There is afoot a worldwide movement to get men to pee sitting down, according to this writer who will have no truck with the notion:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/10555436/Im-taking-a-stand-against-peeing-sitting-down.html

One is dying to know hito's position :P on this urgent issue.

• Members

One point of all this seems to be that some men are not "hitting the mark" with their stream. I have seen this admonition in various airport restrooms over the years. "Those with short stacks or low manifold pressure, taxi up close." Meaning, of course, get closer to the urinal.

There are other issues. Some men, for various reasons, will not or cannot empty their bladders while sitting. Therefore, even if they do sit, they still need to go after standing up.

If you can find the porcelain convenience with your calves in the dark, you should be able to hit the mark. Now, if you are still too drunk to stand up, that is a different issue. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for asking my opinion on this. ^_^ Not sure what the problem is as long as they wipe the toilet and the floor after each use? Stand or sit, it doesn't matter to me. Just clean up after each use. My bathroom floor is sterilized frequently that you can eat food off the floor. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my what is he doing... Sometimes I get a headache from using too much chlorine and chemicals... That's why I love bathrooms that could be ventilated through windows.. I love fresh air in my bathroom..

Guest hitoallusa

I love they use a disposable plastic spoon for that p**p (sorry a properly raised southern lady will not say such a word in front equally well raised southern gentlemen) shaped ice cream. ^_^