Guest FourAces

kn hospital

Guest FourAces

sadly I'm in the hospital about a week now and I realize that the majority a you do not care however I just want to make sure that everyone had my wish list so I can get as many free things as possible

A imported Thai boy

A new iPad mini

A bank acct with $1000

• Members

Wow! Seems like half my friends were in the hospital during this past week. Hope your stay is as beneficial as theirs was!

I just want to make sure that everyone had my wish list so I can get as many free things as possible

A imported Thai boy
A new iPad mini
A bank acct with $1000

Also, very glad to see your sense of humor is intact. The thought of anything on your wish list making it through the graspy fingers of this crowd is highly entertaining! :thumbsup:

Guest PasadenaCA

sadly I'm in the hospital about a week now and I realize that the majority a you do not care however I just want to make sure that everyone had my wish list so I can get as many free things as possible

A imported Thai boy

A new iPad mini

A bank acct with $1000

You didn't say if you were admitted to hospital as a patient. :-o. You could be scamming us. If you are, I'd love you even more.