SolaceSoul

What's the deal currently with Corujinha's in Copacabana, Rio?

• Members

First time poster, but been lurking

I visited Rio twice in October 2013 after researching online about the best pickup / hustler spots there, as well as the saunas with the working boys. I went to Corujinha's a few times for lunch, dinner and late at night, but I didn't see the kind if hustler action I had read about. Is it still an active place for hustlers, rent boys and garotos? If so, what time of day and what days? If not, what restaurant, bar or street area in Rio now has the hustlers and working boys?

Thanks.

Guest tomcal

the hustlers at Corujinhas ended several years ago. from 2001 to 2006 or 2007 it was great, then the gay disco next door closed down and slowly the action started slowing down, finally about 2 years ago, you would go there for dinner at 10:00/10:30 and there would be couples with kids there!

• Members

the hustlers at Corujinhas ended several years ago. from 2001 to 2006 or 2007 it was great, then the gay disco next door closed down and slowly the action started slowing down, finally about 2 years ago, you would go there for dinner at 10:00/10:30 and there would be couples with kids there!

Thanks, Tom!

Is there now another place in Rio where the hustling and pickups occur? I really like the saunas and beaches all over Brazil, but I'd also like some places before and after their hours.

• Members

Marinha da Gloria, Praca Floriano, Praca da Republica/Campo de Sant'anna for outdoor action.

Inside activities at Cine Rex, Cine Ideal and men's basement bathroom of Central(where you find guys looking for a little scratch to take a bus to somewhere or transfering buses.

as well as:

Streets running to the east from Central and behind the Palacio Duque de Caxias - to be exact -

Rua Marcilio Dias and Rua Senador Pompeu (running east and west) between

Rua Visconde de Gavea and Rua Bento Ribeiro

WITH LOTS OF CHEAP MEN ONLY ROOMS-FOR-RENT

But I have to tell you that one Saturday morning when I was feeling terrible, having visited Hospital Copa D'Or in Copacabana for what turned out to be an allergy to the new chemical mix I was throwing in my swimming pool, in the space of two blocks on Siqueira Campos, I was cruised and asked to accompany three different, non-rent guys for some fun at their apartments as I was going from pharmacy to pharmacy for the specific skin meds I was perscribed. Let me tell you that I thought I looked as bad as I felt. And I am definitely no PR2K self-professed near-hooker beauty. Or so he claims. So.....open your eyes and just look around, rent and non-rent guys are all around looking for sex even on a Saturday at 10:30AM!

• Members

Gari's/Streetsweepers here are now making between 1000 and 1100Reais/month.

So if they can make 50+ for a programa/brincaderinha/sex session, and get their rocks off... all the better.

I remember my second trip to Rio making contact with a guy behind the flower stand across across from the Gloria metro exit. I was on my way to 117 and it just felt a bit too dangerous for me at the time.

Ditto the two lanches and the sucos on Rua da Gloria between the corner with Candido Mendes and the metro stop. A number of garotos will stop their before or after 117 and one can definitely pick them up instead of heading into 117 or make arrangeements for alonger session at a motel or to home.

Guest tomcal

I found this picture taken at the park across the street from Corujinhas where the guys would lean against the fence waiting for customers! Those were fun times! This was taken about 2007 or 08

btw, between those two guys there is about 19" of dick! Joey on the left is 10" and the other guy is about 8.5" and both are about 5'6" tall

post-119356-0-04414700-1397013319_thumb.

Guest tomcal

He didn't by any chance leave a forwarding address? :rolleyes:

Lookin, He is still working the saunas, but the years of steroids have taken a toll. First pic below is when I met him, the pic above was about 2 years later and the 2nd pic below is current...

post-119356-0-79465200-1397068726_thumb.

post-119356-0-04826500-1397068753_thumb.

Guest tomcal

Tomcal, you're amazing! I bet Reuters would kill for an image archive like yours. :thumbsup:

:-) Thanks!! I have somewhere around 10,000 but there are a number of duplicates, so probably around 7500 of Brazilians.. not 7500 individual Brazilains! just that many that I have taken down there! Some guys I have between 75 and 125 of them, some guys only 1.

I am negotiating with the Smithsonian!

Oh and a "friend" told me my face looked better then normal in the above pic!! LOL..

• Members

Lookin, He is still working the saunas, but the years of steroids have taken a toll. First pic below is when I met him, the pic above was about 2 years later and the 2nd pic below is current...

I think he's a very cute/handsome guy: ...like him both ways! Guess my acute horny state is kicking in!