Guest Driver

Rio and Porto September trip log

It's taken ages for client numbers to get up, maybe 18 ish to 25 if that. Probably 30 ish boys.

The one I liked the most is a short guy almost Cuban in style but he got his client . Not sure if they have or will do anything.

Definately some cuties here but nothing for me so far. Tomorrow they have a live sex show, that should be funny.

Yes, that was him. To be fair, he was enthusiastic, but he suggested a friend for a threesome who was not very good. Eduardo was supposed to be a btm but when I stepped in to top him, he didn't want to btm for very long.

The problem is now, if I take him and another top to a room and he still pulls out of being a btm, who is the top going to top?

Last night when Mezzaninu started to wind down (around 20:50) I went on to Bar Mixx again. The place was a lot livelier with some preppy types I had not seen at the sauna. There were some sauna guys there too. I wanted to stay for longer but I had been fighting a stomach bug all day. I started to feel very tired and very cold, so I retired to the hotel. Woke up at 6am feeling better but wishing I had not woke up so early.

I am on the third floor of the Manhattan and the road noise is noticeable.

The gogo boys at Mezzaninu were only gogo boys I was told, but at least one looked like he was open to approaches.

Saturday night was my last night in Brasil. Mezzaninu was very busy wth all the tables occupied eventually. The locals were not Impressed with the sex show but I thought the guys did ok considering they were performing in front of so many people.

Later on I found myself playing bingo with an executive of a European bank and a local police inspector. The police inspector would not go to Barr Mixx. The older guys on his table all warned me about being carefull with my mobile phone outside, and not to take the Bar Mixx guys back to a hotel.

I eventually went with a guy called Guilhem at Bar Mixx which was also busy until 1am. He wanted us to go to a party but I had an 11:55 flight.

There was a stripper, people were writing on pieces of paper and putting them in his underwear it I'm not sure what that was about.

Today I fly home, the weather in Porto Alegre gets better each day. I will post my final thoughts on the whole trip when I get home .

• Members

thank you very much for sharing you brazilian experiance with us. i was reading every day and waiting for the next post. have a safe trip home

Driver, from your posts here, you apparently had a "swell" time during your Brasilian adventure! I, too, sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and some of your photos!

• Members

Thank you, Driver for all the comments and the pictures. Really appreciated. I will be in Brazil end of November and must start prepare my trip. I will soon reactivate my disponivel, ursosdubrasil and other badoo sites and start taking contacts, gathering pictures.

This Marcos is great looking. I am surprised to see him in MM : he is not the typical MM type, no ? I am only 2 days in Rio but I will try to meet him in MM.

I had a lot of fun with Eduardo. I met him the first year he started to work in Mezzaninu in POA. Fresh and cute. I was sure it was him before Tomcal posted a picture, since he is always eating a lot, even though he is skinny. He is a great rimmer and sucker and licker. Pity he smokes that much now. Looking forward to meeting him again.

Thanks again Driver !

Over a week has passed since my return and i promised some final thoughts on this trip.

Firstly I am glad the prices in Rio were not as bad as i expected. Certainly the hotels have gone mad, but if you don't mind using the subway on occasions and not always eating in top end restaurants, the costs I found manageable. The R$ was 3.6 to the English pound but in a few days time it looks likely to push past R$4 to the pound.

The boys you like on one day, you may never see again during your trip so don't be shy. If one catches your eye you should grab him while you can.

Rio has pleasant memories for me and i am glad it hasn't changed too much.

Porto Alegre was great, the sauna was excellent and i enjoyed bar Mixx when it was busy, however as previously commented upon, there is not much else to do during the day. If i go there again (and i want to), i need to think about positioning Porto Alegre as a rest break. Either recovery from a long flight or a respite from ten days on the beach.

If you are lucky enough to build contacts in these places then lunch dates and afternoon "fun" become day fillers but for my first trip, i was just about occupied.

I am grateful for the advice posted in this forum and it was nice to meet ihpguy in the flesh.

My next trip will be soon and i shall resurrect another thread for my random thoughts and questions regarding that.

Now this thread can sink into forum history and hopefully someone will get something from it in the years ahead.