Guest tomcal

2015 Porto Alegre and Rio

Guest lurkerspeaks

I forgot to mention that Rioapartmentrentals.com is OUT OF BUSINESS, I was told Monday that I was there last customer. the guy who owned it closed it down. Luckily I knew the owner of the apartment I always stay at and a semi disaster was averted when I arrived Monday at Noon. So for those who have used them delete from your contacts!

This is bad news for many of us.. I know that quite of few of us have used their rentals with much happiness. Tomcal, if you (or others) find a suitable option for rental apartments in the Rio area, please do us all a favor and share the info.

• Members

I forgot to mention that Rioapartmentrentals.com is OUT OF BUSINESS, ...Luckily I knew the owner of the apartment I always stay at and a semi disaster was averted when I arrived Monday at Noon.

No doubt you "spread a table for Fortune and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny" (Isaiah 65:11, N.I.V.) with some regularity. :yes:

Or maybe it was the prayers of your devoted readers here that soothed the angry waters for you. Psalm 107:28.

More likely you're one of those lucky bastards that goodness and mercy have followed around in life like a pair of guardian rottweillers.

iRSBS.jpg

Whatever the case, just know we're all cheering you on and looking forward to the juicy details of your new adventures. :drool:

Guest tomcal

something unusal happened to me today....well maybe not so unusal! lol the surfer guy left today at 2:30 to go home and get clothes for the next two nights here, plus I was going to the saunas and I wanted time to clean up the apt and get some stuff done before I left. at 3:30 I get a call from a guy I haven't seen in about 3 years when he left the saunas. he said " I get off work at 4:00 can I come over and see you?" I said I was leaving to meet friends at 5:30 and he said " we can have quick sex for a 1/2 hour! I can be there by 5:00" so you all know what I said!! he shows up at 5:00 looking better then ever and as he is walking through the apt. he is shedding clothes and we get into bed right away.. at 5:35 we are done and he says " I have a friend across the street in the park and he needs some money and he can come up here and I can go for a walk!" I go "what?" he says look out the balcony and there is this 18 yr old looking up. so we go downstairs and he talks for a min and then leaves and the 18 yr old shakes my hand and we go up to the apartment. and all I can say is...he's coming back tomorrow!! I will post some pics then

Guest tomcal

it is 1:30 in the morning and i am up on the computer because the two guys staying over won't go to sleep, i am officially "sexed out"! lol

we have tried to go to sleep and within seconds someone is touching someone or poking someone and it all starts again, one is 21 and the other 28 and they are really nice guys. they are in the first two pics below (and if you don't like the pics...i don't care!!!) LOL

the third pic is "Mikey" from Porto Alegre, he is 20, great kisser, big dick and a really nice guy!

post-119356-0-68149700-1429851505_thumb.

Guest tomcal

So when I finally went to bed at 2:00 this morning I climbed into bed with the surfer guy and fell asleep until about 6:30 got up and got a glass of OJ and then went back to sleep in the other bedroom with the other guy. We all got up around 10:30 and they headed off and I met a American friend of mine for lunch in Copa. Beautiful day today in Rio Sunny 85, at lunch I got a text from the 18 yr old from the park yesterday and he says "I will be under the same tree and you come to get me at 3:00 and we can have more fun today". I told him I couldn't be back in time and he goes "maybe tomorrow". I do like his entrepreneurial spirt!

the pic below is of a guy who is not really my type, not to take away from the fact that he is very handsome and incredible body...just too big for my tastes but....I have been with him twice in 3 ways, last feb. and on Tuesday night. Diego a sauna guy I know well likes getting fucked by this guy. I have to admit my first impressions were wrong, he has zero attitude, great at kissing! has a Huge dick, very thick, is about 6'2" Each time after we were done having sex, he went down to the bar area and sat down next to me and put his arm around me and we talked for about 20 mins. Nice guy! just too big for me and he's not a bttm! but highly recommended for the right person! I was told he has done a lot of modeling, a sauna boy sent me this pic of him.

post-119356-0-73595200-1429901919_thumb.

Guest tomcal

Tonight at Pointe, Ihpguy and I ran into Victor the owner of the Boardwalk in Ft. Lauderdale. He and a friend of his had two cute Brazilian guys that they called their "BF's". It seems they come down frequently. So if the owner of the Boardwalk finds the sauna boys in Brazil hotter then the talent he has there, I think that says a lot about where the hottest guys are!! btw, he seemed like a very nice guy!

• Members

snip snip -

So if the owner of the Boardwalk finds the sauna boys in Brazil hotter then the talent he has there, I think that says a lot about where the hottest guys are!!

Most guys of our persuasion, who visit Brazil, quickly learn that Brazil is the place "where the hottest guys are!"

It is easy to get "hooked" on Brazil and extremely difficult to stay away.

There really is no other place in the world like it.

• Members

Just not true!!! But again it depends what you like. Way more choice in Thailand and Hotels, restaurants etc way less money.

Many of us don't like Saunas. I prefer to see the boys on stage and go on a street where there are 15- 20 GoGo Bars where the boys are on display. None of this 20-30 minute stuff in a Cabin the size of a jail cell but a relaxing couple of hours for the same price in my Hotel Room that costs a fraction of the same Hotel in Brazil where your favorite boys are not welcome. Just my opinion.

I do think it all depends on what you think is hot. I love my Thai boys but I also love the Brazilians. They are totally different beasts. Thailand boys are smoother and often a bit more fem. Brazil boys are a lot rougher around the edges and tend to be a bit more aggressive in bed. I like them both.

But, I also like my Montreal guys. They were more pricy and whiter but they were fun and gave me some good memories.

We all have such different tastes but that is why they make Lurker's 31 flavors.

• Members

Just not true!!! But again it depends what you like. Way more choice in Thailand and Hotels, restaurants etc way less money.

Many of us don't like Saunas. I prefer to see the boys on stage and go on a street where there are 15- 20 GoGo Bars where the boys are on display. None of this 20-30 minute stuff in a Cabin the size of a jail cell but a relaxing couple of hours for the same price in my Hotel Room that costs a fraction of the same Hotel in Brazil where your favorite boys are not welcome. Just my opinion.

For those who regularly visit Brazil, spending time with garotos is not limited to, as you said “this 20-30 minute stuff in a Cabin the size of a jail cell.” Typically, the time in a Brazilian cabine is one hour or more, not 20 or 30 minutes.

If you find that you are compatible with a garoto, it is not uncommon to have that garoto visit you in your hotel and spend many hours with you or even spend the night or even days. It is also not uncommon to spend a lot of time with garotos sightseeing and other activities.

Over the years, I have developed many friendships with garotos. Some garotos I have known for several years and we still keep in contact. Several, I have taken on trips to other cities within Brazil and to other cities, outside of Brazil.

Other forum users have reported similar experiences and long-term relations with Brazilian garotos. Take for example, tomcal, who reports on this forum. I absolutely believe all that he reports. I believe this because I have had similar experiences with garotos.

I have traveled to Thailand and found it very nice and entertaining. However, when I think of Thailand, I think of it as a nice place I visited a few times and enjoyed. When I think of Brazil, I think of it as a comfortable “second home” and a place where I have immeasurable enjoyment and where I can be myself away from the taboos that are still found in the U.S. and in so many parts of the world.

If we all liked the same thing, how dull life would be.

For those who regularly visit Brazil, spending time with garotos is not limited to, as you said “this 20-30 minute stuff in a Cabin the size of a jail cell.” Typically, the time in a Brazilian cabine is one hour or more, not 20 or 30 minutes.

If you find that you are compatible with a garoto, it is not uncommon to have that garoto visit you in your hotel and spend many hours with you or even spend the night or even days. It is also not uncommon to spend a lot of time with garotos sightseeing and other activities.

I have found that I love the boys that I bring to the hotel with me as well. I have also found that my time in Brazil is often remembered not by the quickies in the saunas but in the longer term guys at the hotel.

The same in True in Thailand.

The same is true in Montreal.

I like both the gogo scene in Thailand and the sauna scene in Brazil. But, the gogo bar scene in USA is boring to me. I also love spending time in the massage places in Thailand and I perhaps prefer that to any of the above. But, none of the give me the memories as the guys that stay with me longer times.

• Members

This is bad news for many of us.. I know that quite of few of us have used their rentals with much happiness. Tomcal, if you (or others) find a suitable option for rental apartments in the Rio area, please do us all a favor and share the info.

http://www.airbnb.com has apartment rentals in Rio de janeiro. ...don't know the owners' requirements regarding guests, but this component should be mentioned in the various ad as the now defunct apartmental rental agency which TomCal and others and I used allowed for guests, in most cases. If the owners did not allow for guests, this was noted in their specific ads!

• Members

Well I agree with everything. I only took issue with "there is no place like it in the world". That is not true. Some will like Brazil better, some Thailand and some equally both.

But anyone who thinks that Brazil is the only Heaven for the thing we like are missing another opportunity in Thailand.

And as far as my preferred type of twinks ,it is not even close. For every 1 twink in Rio there are 10 or more in Bangkok or Pattaya.

Guest tomcal

Well another one of my reports on Porto Alegre and Rio Highjacked again! Guess i will end the report here. Anyway i enjoyed the trip alot!

The End!

• Members

Let me try to set it back: Tom - tell us about your ongoing trip to Rio and PA. We would love to hear it - well, we being the vast majority of us on the site.

We need vicarious thrills, not all of us can make it down to the southern hemisphere as often as we'd like!

• Members

Tonight at Pointe, Ihpguy and I ran into Victor the owner of the Boardwalk in Ft. Lauderdale. He and a friend of his had two cute Brazilian guys that they called their "BF's". It seems they come down frequently. So if the owner of the Boardwalk finds the sauna boys in Brazil hotter then the talent he has there, I think that says a lot about where the hottest guys are!! btw, he seemed like a very nice guy!

HA! that's funny tomcal. I've met Victor, and I hadn't a clue that he went south for his fun. He has several Brazilians dancing at the BW, all a bunch of little hotties I might add. I would guess that variety is the "spice of life."

Like this one you posted.

clayr.jpg

Just stunning...

Guest parisrio2000

Most guys of our persuasion, who visit Brazil, quickly learn that Brazil is the place "where the hottest guys are!"

It is easy to get "hooked" on Brazil and extremely difficult to stay away.

There really is no other place in the world like it.

There should be legislation giving subsidies to gays to travel to Brazil. This would do a lot more for gays than "gay marriage" or "gay rights" or other such nonsense. It's a (gay) human right to travel to Brazil!