TotallyOz

Oh, Yes I did!

• Members

Is that a 14 day camel?

Most camels are 7 day camels but Mohammed, the camel renter, had 14 day camels. One day a potential investor came by and persuaded Big Mo to explain how he had 14 day camels. Sensing a big payday via this investor, he complied.

When camels come off a caravan they are dry and in need of loading up on water. They go to the water hole and drink deeply. When they have drunk their fill they return to the stockade to await their next journey.

Mohammed follows the same procedure but he gets behind the camels and when he knows they are almost full, he takes out two bricks and smartly claps them with the camels testicles in the middle. The camels go USSH and take in another 7 days worth of water.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Oh well, I am glad no one thought I had fucked a camel. Hell, I am from Alabama, we only fuck sheep. (or goats when we are desperate)

OK, camels I'll give you, OZ, but I have it on good authority Alabama boys fuck chickens and stump broke calves, too.