Guest lurkerspeaks

Magic Mike XXL is in theaters

Guest lurkerspeaks

Have you seen it yet? Are you going to see it? Will you wait until it comes out on DVD? No thanks, don't care about it?

Guest Hoover42

Just saw it last night in a theater filled with squealing women. I was the only guy there, and probably the oldest person in the audience! ^_^

There were a few interesting production numbers--particularly the final dance number--and Channing Tatum's abs look as great as ever!

However, the dancers in this movie, and male strippers dancing for a female audience in general, seem to mostly use a style of dancing and costume, and manifest a certain attitude, that strikes me as more coy and arrogant than sleazy and sexy.

It's for that reason, that I would say, though occasionally funny and cute, it's not something I would see again.

I will see it and I'm excited to see it. I love the actors and can't wait to see them nude. Well, OK, not nude but I have a good imagination. ^_^

Years back I went to Stellas all the time and I always found the strippers in their costumes and dance numbers interesting. And, it reminds me of what was in Magic Mike.

• Members

i hated the movie...

could not wait for it to end... no money shot.... lol... really other then a good butt shot of JM by the pool, the rest of the boys kept their shorts on... very very little G sting here.

if you go to see it, for the "stripping" don't. if you go to see it as a buddy movie on the road, its a little fun...

not my cup of T

• Members

i hated the movie...

could not wait for it to end... no money shot.... lol... really other then a good butt shot of JM by the pool, the rest of the boys kept their shorts on... very very little G sting here.

if you go to see it, for the "stripping" don't. if you go to see it as a buddy movie on the road, its a little fun...

not my cup of T

Thanks Tealady, you just saved me 2 hrs and $16.... :hug:

• Members

i hated the movie...

not my cup of T

Now that's my idea of a movie review.

You done good, tealady! :thumbsup: