TotallyOz

Sexy Thai Boy Photo Contest

George is hosting an event for all the forums in December. We would like to have a little fun with this as well here at GayThailand. So, we are going to have a photo contest. The rules are simple.

1. Post your photos here and post as many as you like and want to enter.

2. The photo must be original and taken by the poster who posts it.

3. The photos will be judged by a group of impartial judges with the top 10 selected 10 days before the All Forums Meet and Greet.

4. The top ten will be voted on by the members here and the winner will be the ones with the most votes. Only one vote per registered.

Prizes will be given away on night of the meet and greet. If unable to attend, we will find a convenient date when you are in Thailand for the prize. The Prize is a bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch Whiskey.

2. The photo must be original and taken by the poster who posts it.

...and hopefully you will have the individual's permission. I know some lads who are very upset when their picture shows up on the internet.

Guest laurence

I notice there have been no postings of sexy boys by forum members. Perhaps, as I, members are reluctant to post sexy photos of their boy friends for many reasons, including privacy. Also it would be somewhat unethical to post sexy photos of anyone without their consent.

I notice there have been no postings of sexy boys by forum members. Perhaps, as I, members are reluctant to post sexy photos of their boy friends for many reasons, including privacy. Also it would be somewhat unethical to post sexy photos of anyone without their consent.

I do think you must have consent. Ask them.

Truth is I don't want to share sexy photos of the bf with anyone. For my eyes only. Do others think the same?

I agree with you, although others may not mind sharing. However, it doesn't have to be a boyfriend. It can be anybody, provided you have his permission to post the pic. Also, according to my interpretation of the thread title, it doesn't necessarily have to be a sexy pic. It simply has to be a sexy Thai boy. I've seen plenty of photos of Thai boys I consider sexy and they were fully clothed.

By the way, your post on this thread does qualify and you're the first qualifying post for the contest.

Also, according to my interpretation of the thread title, it doesn't necessarily have to be a sexy pic. It simply has to be a sexy Thai boy. I've seen plenty of photos of Thai boys I consider sexy and they were fully clothed.

That sums it up nicely.

A sexy thai boy took this photo - does it count lol?

LOL. I see a very long at least 2 foot snake at under the covers. We will have a most endowed contest later. :)

LOL. I see a very long at least 2 foot snake at under the covers. We will have a most endowed contest later. :)

You have to be kidding. That is just shrubbery covering a garden snake

:lol:

Guest laurence

On another message board there was some discussion about Thais wearing black, especially black shirts, as a sign of death. Well, for me, give me black & gold or give me death! Very sexy photo.

Now you are just being mean. :) Sexy photo though.

And there I was believing, that far from being mean, I was being extremely generous in providing you with yet another photo of one of the very special boys that Buddha has seen fit to bless me with by bringing them into my life, during the many years I have spent in this beautiful and amazing country.

Your comment above GT, is further evidence that proves a philosophy of mine that I first came to terms with many years ago, is both undeniably accurate, as well as being totally true. That philosophy of mine being; that no good deed, ever goes unpunished. Oh well! nyahnyahnyah.gif

I will try and post one or two more pictures of Tor before the competition finishes, as well as a few of the other special boys I spoke of above, that Buddha has blessed me with.

I would like to take the opportunity in this post GT, to say that should I be fortunate enough to win in either of the competitions you have generously and kindly set up on your forum, I will put the prize of the bottle of whiskey up for auction on the night of the forums gathering and will allow who ever wins it, to nominate the charity of his choice that he wishes the proceeds of the auction to go to.

Thanks again GT and Choc Dee, EmoticonTipHat.gif

George.

P.S. Not one of those special boys of mine I spoke of above GT, but as it is now apparent to me that you are someone that really appreciates the beauty that can be found in a boy, I felt that it would be selfish of me to finish this post of mine, without sharing with you the incredibly georgeous and beaut boy hunk, that is below.

7745.gif

Isn't he something else? 86440095_LMfeYrmk_rofl2.gif

Now unlike my other offering to you GT, this is something that deserves your terminolgy of my: "Just Being Mean" motorcycle.gif

To help you get over the shock of dream boy above quickly, here is that colour again that you seem to like, as I do too. Wink.gif

Chai.jpg

To help you get over the shock of dream boy above quickly, here is that colour again that you seem to like, as I do too.

You were generous. Thank you for the other photo. As to the above, he is cute but I wonder how the first boy would look in those clothes and in that pose. :) :)