TotallyOz

Straight 24 Year Old Marries Sugar Daddy

Fascinating thread on Reddit.

https://np.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/3lkw9s/im_a_straight_24_year_old_male_who_is_engaged_to/

I find it interesting as when I was a pimp, I had several stories from my years of the boys taking to the men they met through money. Many expressed the same desires, someone to care for them forever. All knew it was all about money. But, some did fall in love with their suitors. Maybe not the mad passionate love we all think of, but a loving relationship none the less.

One friend hooked up with a guy who was in his 70's and was told he would get everything when he died. 20 years later, the guy is in his 90's and I believe my friend will get everything but I don't think it is the life he expected.

My story: I met a Thai guy over 10 years ago and we have been together for a long time. He is straight and he is wonderful to me. It was about money and still is but I do believe he genuinely cares for me. I am a big part of his family. But, the money has been constantly flowing and as long as I know what the relationship is and he knows, it is OK with both of us. He has even asked for marriage a few times. But, I am not the marrying type. ^_^

• Members

Fascinating thread on Reddit.

https://np.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/3lkw9s/im_a_straight_24_year_old_male_who_is_engaged_to/

I find it interesting as when I was a pimp, I had several stories from my years of the boys taking to the men they met through money. Many expressed the same desires, someone to care for them forever. All knew it was all about money. But, some did fall in love with their suitors. Maybe not the mad passionate love we all think of, but a loving relationship none the less.

One friend hooked up with a guy who was in his 70's and was told he would get everything when he died. 20 years later, the guy is in his 90's and I believe my friend will get everything but I don't think it is the life he expected.

My story: I met a Thai guy over 10 years ago and we have been together for a long time. He is straight and he is wonderful to me. It was about money and still is but I do believe he genuinely cares for me. I am a big part of his family. But, the money has been constantly flowing and as long as I know what the relationship is and he knows, it is OK with both of us. He has even asked for marriage a few times. But, I am not the marrying type. :smile:

Kudos to you....I have several friends who support/help/contribute to the life of Thai boys. They all have adopted your same attitude. All parties concerned know and understand the relationship, including the families of the Thai boys. Relationships work on many levels. I raise my glass to you for accepting reality, and enjoying the companionship.

Now when are you taking me to Dubai. I'm old, no longer cute, and my once tight little body has loss the battle to gravity, but I can carry your bags and I make a mean Margarita. :D

• Members

Historically there are many reasons to get married from economic "safety" to actual physical safety to societal and family pressure to the desire to have "legal" children, etc. Recently there are a few more reasons with gay legal unions. However, it seems once the foremost personal reason for being hitched is satisfied, there are ample opportunities to look around for other choices. Hence the divorce rate being so high. Staying hitched is almost as odds against as winning a lottery. As a friend of mine says, "You chances of winning the big lottery are the same whether you buy a ticket or not". Of course, there are many smaller lotteries and some folks do actually stay hitched.

Being "permanent" roomies is another whole story. :smile:

Everyone has the right to have their own personal reasons for being in a relationship. It helps if both (or all) parties are knowledgeable and in agreement about what those reasons happen to be. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Interesting thread as I have been staring into the future and pondering how long I have with my bad heart. I've been off and on, mainly on, with Thiago for over two years now. Debating about marrying him so that someone can collect the money I paid into Social Security for so many years. If he doesn't get fired from his current job he wants to visit the US when he gets his month's vacation sometime next year. So this topic has been definitely something I've pondered.

• Members

A friend of mine's father escaped from Nazi Germany during WWII. He had a heart condition and lived unto 1968, some 23 or more years later.

Your time is your time. You are doing the best you can to live life to it's fullest or so I perceive.

Best regards,

RA1