Coogee

Hustler bars in Rio

• Members

Are there any hustler bars except for the saunas in Rio? In the old good days there was Incontrus, Corujina, Maxim's , even Le Boy and the beach in front of Copacabana Palace was packed with available garotos during daytime . Now only 202, Meia Mundo and 117?

• Members

Are there any hustler bars except for the saunas in Rio? In the old good days there was Incontrus, Corujina, Maxim's , even Le Boy and the beach in front of Copacabana Palace was packed with available garotos during daytime . Now only 202, Meia Mundo and 117?

"Hustler Bars?" During my travels to Rio de janeiro and from all of the "in-depth" reading that I've done and websites consulted, there has NEVER been mention anything about "hustler bars" but an extensive dialogue regarding saunas. So what's your "real question?"

• Members

"Hustler Bars?" During my travels to Rio de janeiro and from all of the "in-depth" reading that I've done and websites consulted, there has NEVER been mention anything about "hustler bars" but an extensive dialogue regarding saunas. So what's your "real question?"

? ? ?

You are joking!

Corujinha and the other places the OP mentioned are not saunas. Those places have been discussed in this forum many times.

Corujinha was located on Siquiera Campus, just down the street from the hotel that Americans used to use - Hotel Atlantico.

Corujinha had countless hustlers in the evening. The hustlers also walked around the place and stood across the street waiting for clients. Many Americans who visited the saunas went to Corujinha after the saunas closed.

So, his "real question" is clear.

As to any places like the ones the OP mentioned, there are none, to my knowledge.

If the OP were to travel to Sao Paulo or to Porto Alegre, there is a hustler bar in each of those cities. The hustler bars are open only in the late evening.

-

• Members

I am not talking about the saunas. I wrote " except for the saunas "! As said , in the past there were several in Rio. Now they either don't exist anymore or have changed completely ( Corujinha).Maxim's has become a family restaurant where occasionally some American ex-pats meet. Last time I was in Rio Le Boy seemed empty of garotos. So my question is, I repeat, are there any hustler bars in Rio, EXCEPT for the saunas as per today ? Thank you for any information.

• Members

Although there are no "hustler bars" in Rio, there is a place where is possible to meet working boys. Is a gay disco called "Le Boy", located in Copacabana. It's a regular gay disco but is where some of the finest guys in
Rio go looking for some money. It's not a prostitution place per se. It opens at 11 PM and stays open until 5 AM, is huge, several hundred people, maybe a thousand at full capacity and some of the best hustlers in town, put any sauna boy to shame. One important thing to know about Rio/Brazil: is a TV country, the only way to be famous in Brazil is to be a soccer star (before they leave to Europe) or a soap-opera star, if one is a pretty boy only the last option applies. What that has to do with this discussion? If one is pretty, does not have any skills and want a career on TV he cannot work on a sauna or have a picture on a web-site, that is why no drop-dead gorgeous guys can be found at the saunas, if he becomes famous everybody will know of his past and a prostitution background is a major no-no,so where he goes when he still trying and is short in cash? He goes to "Le Boy"! Hundreds of people are there just to have fun, not every good-looking boy is a prostitute, so how do you know? You stare at someone that catches your fancy and he if he stares back at you,and is out of your league, he is a prostitute!

Is true that some language skills are helpful, is not in-your-face like a sauna, some of the guys do speak some English and you can even have a test-drive! There is a back-room where a blow-job is a regular occurence and if you really like what you got, you don't have to take him to your place, there is a sauna upstairs with rooms, steam room and everything else. Important: The sauna despite being in the same location of the disco works as a stand-alone bath without working boys. Do not bypass the disco and go to the stand-alone sauna (called "Le Boy Fitness") looking for working boys cause there isn't any. You have to do your chase at the disco!

Important about "Le Boy": Although is open 11 PM to 5 AM the back room only opens at 3 AM, do not expect using before, they are smart enough to know is the main attraction and they want you to wait, hopefully drinking! If you are at the disco, the admission to the sauna upstairs is free. On Tuesdays is strip-nights with strippers totally naked (I've only been once on a Tuesday, the strippers not of my liking, just buffy types, no twinks). The admission costs R$15-R$30 reais, depends on the night of the week, Women are admitted but pay more than men, ain't that nice? Local celebrities with a taste for the demi-monde can be seen regularly, occasionally some international one when in town (Rihanna, Naomi). If you are over 35 or 40 at best, do not expect to like the music (techno/trance). The sauna (again: "Le Boy Fitness") opens at 3 PM and stays open until 5 AM. In a good night you will find boys way above what you see at the saunas/web-sites but expect to pay substantially more (R$300 reais and up). Is also convenient for an occasional blow-job very late at night (R$100 reais or so) and you will not regret it. Best nights: weekends including Sundays. During the week Tuesdays is the best nights for hustlers, although not a sure bet.

We all have our own taste, guess that's why some ice cream place (Howard Johnson or Baskin Robbins) had so many flavors....

I've went to Le Boy sooooo many times in the past and would pick the sauna boys over what I saw there..... if I want attitude and snobbishness at an over rated price, why fly to Brasil, there's plenty of that in NYC, MIA and LAX.

Funny thing, I just had this conversation with someone I was showing my pictures from BKK tonight..... the most average looking guy (not ugly not handsome) was my best sex of the trip..... and it has happened this way more than not.

the term , All show and no go comes to mind.

Just my 2 cents

Now back to the question..... I think Grindr, Hornet, Jackd', etc..... have made it easier for hustlers to hook up without having to go to a bar.... so closing or changing themes of the cruising bars is happening around the world.

Attaching two links that may help you...

I have heard about the Rose from a local Brazilian guy...

I personally stick to the saunas to avoid any unwarranted or needed danger or misunderstanding....

Please be careful and speak as much of the language as possible when picking guys up...the same way that those old places have changed, the mentality of many guys on the streets have changed....

http://www.cruisinggays.com/rio-de-janeiro/c/bookstores/

http://listings.cruisingforsex.com/elsewhere/brazil/rio-de-janeiro-8891/

• Members

? ? ?

You are joking!

Corujinha and the other places the OP mentioned are not saunas. Those places have been discussed in this forum many times.

Corujinha was located on Siquiera Campus, just down the street from the hotel that Americans used to use - Hotel Atlantico.

Corujinha had countless hustlers in the evening. The hustlers also walked around the place and stood across the street waiting for clients. Many Americans who visited the saunas went to Corujinha after the saunas closed.

So, his "real question" is clear.

As to any places like the ones the OP mentioned, there are none, to my knowledge.

If the OP were to travel to Sao Paulo or to Porto Alegre, there is a hustler bar in each of those cities. The hustler bars are open only in the late evening.

-

I erred in my response. I MISREAD! I apologize to the man who initially wrote the query.

I am ALSO quite COGNIZANT of the places the "OP" mentioned, for I've been there and have witnessed as well as engaged the services of.... Unfortunately, I overlooked his words: "except saunas" for I read too rapidly! So ALL is now clear!

**mvan1, try to hold off in showing your "apparent, quasi omniscient answers to and about everything "South or Central America."

• Members

I erred in my response. I MISREAD! I apologize to the man who initially wrote the query.

**mvan1, try to hold off in showing your "apparent, quasi omniscient answers to and about everything "South or Central America."

Your misreading of the OP questions bordered on scolding the OP for his post by saying to him "So what's your "real question?" Your not-so-polite response to the OP is why I asked if you were joking.

You later admitted misreading what the OP wrote.

However, you just added another faux pas to your latest post by telling me that I should " - hold off in showing my supposed "apparent, quasi omniscient answers to and about everything "South or Central America."

I know Brazil quite well. I visit there often and after visiting that country more than 130 times I am a lot more qualified than you to offer opinions and suggestions concerning Brazil.

In connection with your inclusion of "Central America" in your instructions to me, you made another misread. I have not offered suggestions about Central America in this forum. My exposure to that area is limited to one one trip and I certainly cannot offer any substantive advice about that area.

Please check your facts before you write things that make you look foolish.

This is only a bulletin board. When you write so many dumb things you are destined to receive not-so-polite answers.

-

• Members

And the only thing you seem to report of value (at least in your mind) is to scold another poster.

Maybe you can find another useless Rio Times article to bore us with. I am sure most of us are much more interested in what Axiom reports then your posts which by the way are 10% of what Axion has contributed to this Board.

• Members

And the only thing you seem to report of value (at least in your mind) is to scold another poster.

Maybe you can find another useless Rio Times article to bore us with. I am sure most of us are much more interested in what Axiom reports then your posts which by the way are 10% of what Axion has contributed to this Board.

Great idea. Thanks for reminding me. Here is a useful article that appeared in today's Rio Times.

http://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/impeachment-proceedings-opened-against-brazils-president/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRioTimes+%28The+Rio+Times%29

-

• Members

Most of us does not have to include you who has a whopping 40 posts here!

The nasty remark you made to that well respected poster is something expected from an internet troll -

Interpreting your post, a person can have hundreds or thousands of posts to this forum (even if most of the posts are meaningless and mindless grunts or less) and that person has more credibility than someone (like the person you mocked) who has fewer, but quality posts.

You might want to look into the difference between quality versus quantity.

Be careful when responding, your internet troll costume might get soiled more than it already is.

Internet troll:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

• Members

Most of us does not have to include you who has a whopping 40 posts here!

You actually think that it is impressive that you have way too much time on your hands to have accumulated hundreds of posts at this message board? And that places you in some select, coveted, social group? Seriously? What are you, 13 years old and in junior high?

You remind of me of those awkward girls in junior high school that were so desperate to be noticed and popular that they would form their own "exclusive" clubs with each other that no one else wanted to be in, anyway.

• Members

You evidently are too stupid to understand simple English. My "most of us" comment only has to be 51% to be correct.

As far as Mvan referring to you as a "respected poster ".I suppose that might be true in his eyes but with an average of 1 or 2 posts per month I hardly think you are noticed .

I certainly was not talking about my posting history being impressive because it is also limited. My point was that Axiom2001 has contributed far more to this Board then Mvan both in content and volume.

I am pretty sure most members would agree with that if they cared to chime in but then probably most have Mvan on Ignore as I now do!

• Members

You evidently are too stupid to understand simple English. My "most of us" comment only has to be 51% to be correct.

As far as Mvan referring to you as a "respected poster ".I suppose that might be true in his eyes but with an average of 1 or 2 posts per month I hardly think you are noticed .

I certainly was not talking about my posting history being impressive because it is also limited. My point was that Axiom2001 has contributed far more to this Board then Mvan both in content and volume.

I am pretty sure most members would agree with that if they cared to chime in but then probably most have Mvan on Ignore as I now do!

Oh, my English is perfectly fine. Apparently, your mathematical analysis skills need some work, though. A survey of one is not a scientifically acceptable poll.

51% of the board members? Again, was a poll conducted? Look, it's clear that you're an internet troll with wayyyyyyyyyy too much time on his hands. You're probably also a troll in real life as well. Nevertheless, until you can show that a quorum of the board members were surveyed, and over half of them agree with you, then your statement attacking mvan is just conjecture on your part, and is a personal attack. Just as it is conjecture that you probably look like a fucking troll (but that is easily provable by asking the boys at the saunas that you visit if they hold their noses and close their eyes while they take your money).

I don't know you, mvan or axion from a hole in the wall. However, I can guarantee you that it wouldn't take very much at all for me to find out who you were if you regularly visit these spots in Brazil, and I actually truly cared enough to do it. So, if you have some issue with this poster mvan, it would be advisable for you to stop trolling him on the Internet. Trolls like you aren't as protected behind computer screens as they like to believe they are.

• Members

In my last post to you, I cautioned you by stating “Be careful when responding, your internet troll costume might get soiled more than it already is.”

You ignored my caution and, sure enough, you made a bigger fool of yourself than even I thought you could.

Your troll personality caused you to call a respected and bright poster to this forum “stupid” simply because he did not agree with you, the perfect, always right, resident-troll of this forum.

There is no reason (except for your being a troll) for your having written the following:

“You evidently are too stupid to understand simple English. My "most of us" comment only has to be 51% to be correct.”

Do you think your nasty comment to that poster impressed anyone on this forum? The only thing you accomplished by your unwarranted comment to him is reconfirm what a nasty person you are.

Earlier this year when you repeatedly attacked posts I made to this forum, you said you would ignore me in the future. I was happy about the prospect of not having to deal with you anymore.

However, a troll cannot be trusted to keep its word. Predictably, the other day you came out from your hiding place and wrote some incendiary remarks that reconfirmed that you cannot be trusted to keep your word. You cannot resist remaining this forum’s resident troll.

The poster that you attacked for no reason, gave an accurate assessment of you in his response to your nasty comment about him. As you know, he wrote, “Look, it's clear that you're an internet troll with wayyyyyyyyyy too much time on his hands. You're probably also a troll in real life as well.”

Based on your behavior in this forum and based on occasional e-mails I receive from other posters concerning your behavior in general, I have to wonder why you anger so many people. Your being a troll is the only logical answer I can conclude from your behavior.

Please keep your word this time and leave me on ignore. I really appreciate that.

I readily admit I am not the smartest guy around! so Count me in as another one of the "too stupid to understand simple English"guys on here! because to me, "Most" indicates, and Webster agrees -
WEBSTER'S DEFINITION FOR MOST
greatest in amount or degree
the majority of; nearly all of.
synonyms: nearly all, almost all, the greatest part/number, but I guess you are correct if you want to go Clintonesque(I did not have sex with that women, because her vagina wasn't penetrated!)

but when someone starts calling others "stupid" instead of making their point logically they "MOST" times but not Always but definitely over 51% are viewed as someone who can't debate intelligently so they start with the adjectives and name calling, imh(but stupid)o

• Members

I readily admit I am not the smartest guy around! so Count me in as another one of the "too stupid to understand simple English"guys on here! because to me, "Most" indicates, and Webster agrees -

WEBSTER'S DEFINITION FOR MOST

greatest in amount or degree.

the majority of; nearly all of.

synonyms: nearly all, almost all, the greatest part/number, but I guess you are correct if you want to go Clintonesque(I did not have sex with that women, because her vagina wasn't penetrated!)

but when someone starts calling others "stupid" instead of making their point logically they "MOST" times but not Always but definitely over 51% are viewed as someone who can't debate intelligently so they start with the adjectives and name calling, imh(but stupid)o

-

Exactly. Funny and right on point.

-