Guest NiddysNook

New Cocktail Offer!

Guest PapaDavid

Now does Papa David, the other regular complainer, have a restaurant also?

No, I don't, but I could do a far better job than the owners of NN even with my eyes shut. I would also take note of criticism and try to improve instead of sending minions (or even hiding under other names) to denigrate those who do complain. It seems to me that "The Rose" is non other than Chris (or American Teacher by his other name), the owner of NN. "The Rose" is the first to jump in after every advert to say "I'll be there" - what a clever ploy to try to convince other people to attend. He also accuses anyone who says anything bad about NN of lying - a typical response of anyone who does not have an answer to criticism!

For Hajuthai (see his recent post). Places like Dick's Cafe, Le Cafe Royale, Amor, Casa Pascal etc etc all show NN how to run a restaurant properly.

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

It seems to me that "The Rose" is non other than Chris (or American Teacher by his other name), the owner of NN.

Oh Papa Puke. You are a funny old man. Every day it seems people are calling me someone else. Can't anyone just be themself? Can't you imagine that someone other than the owner might have good things to say about a business (say a happy customer)?

I guess by this logic, I am actually also the owner of Queens and the up and coming Manhattan's since I have also sung their praises on several different occasions.

The Rose

TR :huh:

Oh Papa Puke. You are a funny old man. Every day it seems people are calling me someone else. Can't anyone just be themself? Can't you imagine that someone other than the owner might have good things to say about a business (say a happy customer)?

I guess by this logic, I am actually also the owner of Queens and the up and coming Manhattan's since I have also sung their praises on several different occasions.

The Rose

TR :huh:

There is a restaurant in Pattaya called "Papa David's." The person calling himself PapaDavid on the posts here is not the owner of that restaurant and I would not want people to think that he is. Papa David's is a very good restaurant and I wouldn't want to see people discontinue patronizing it because this person decided to use that name for these ridiculous posts.

The person posting under the "PapaDavid" handle is, in my opinion, merely just another Internet mental case, worth no attention at all and has nothing to do with the Papa David's restaurant. If he wants to continue his little war against Niddy's Nook and continue making baseless accusations against people, let him have his fun. I do not intend to get into another pissing contest with him although, speaking of pissing, I believe if he really did find the lavatory floor at Niddy's Nook "swimming in urine," then that's most likely because he was in there and missed.

Guest Martelly

The guy posting under Papa David is well known in Pattaya. Can often be seen in Boystown,complaining about everything. Have seen him argue with waiters at Le cafe royal. Have seen him argue with the Mamasan at Throb sayng the music is too loud. The guy is a troll and should stay at home if he does not like Thailand.

Read his profile it says everything. Looking for a boy which he des not have to pay for. LOL.

Does TR actuallly stnad for TRUMP? Is that you Donald?

Oh, this made me laugh so hard I almost peed on my computer. Perhaps I should have saved it for the WC at NN?

But before I go, I'd like to reveal my REAL personna...

I am Rosie O'Donnell! You can watch me on The View very soon. I do hope I'll still have time to post here! :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::):)

The Rose

TR ;)

Guest PapaDavid

The guy posting under Papa David is well known in Pattaya. Can often be seen in Boystown,complaining about everything. Have seen him argue with waiters at Le cafe royal. Have seen him argue with the Mamasan at Throb sayng the music is too loud. The guy is a troll and should stay at home if he does not like Thailand.

Read his profile it says everything. Looking for a boy which he des not have to pay for. LOL.

You are obviously someone who is content to put up with mediocrity and poor service! That means you probably frequent Niddy's.

I don't complain unless there is something wrong to complain about (and I certainly don't argue with the waiters) - I just go to the owner Robbie (or in the past Ian).

If the music is too loud I say so. I don't argue with the Mamasan, again I speak to the horses's mouth i.e. the owner (as was Kevin). If I don't know the owner I walk out of the bar if the music is too loud.

As for not paying for a boy I don't see how you figure that one out. All I said in my profile (which I have now closed because of abusive PMs from the likes of The Rose) was that I would not support (i.e. send money to) any boy when I was not in Thailand, otherwise they would be paid generously for their time with me whilst I was visiting.

For Gaybutton - I have never claimed to be connected with the restaurant Papa David's and I made this clear in a previous post. I have never been to Papa David's and did not even know it existed until I joined the Forum using that handle and someone pointed out that there was a restaurant of the same name.

I don't complain unless there is something wrong to complain about (and I certainly don't argue with the waiters) - I just go to the owner Robbie (or in the past Ian).

If the music is too loud I say so. I don't argue with the Mamasan, again I speak to the horses's mouth i.e. the owner (as was Kevin). If I don't know the owner I walk out of the bar if the music is too loud.

As for not paying for a boy I don't see how you figure that one out. All I said in my profile (which I have now closed because of abusive PMs from the likes of The Rose) was that I would not support (i.e. send money to) any boy when I was not in Thailand, otherwise they would be paid generously for their time with me whilst I was visiting.

In other words, you're just a pain in the ass when you frequent any establishment. I believe this is the point that Martelly was making.

In terms of the PMs... Do you suppose the reason you are receiving so much negative mail from people is because you are full of it, and everyone knows it?

Certainly GB made his point by saying he wouldn't even entertain your posts anymore.

The Rose

TR :(

Guest PapaDavid

In other words, you're just a pain in the ass when you frequent any establishment.

The Rose

You failed to include the first line of the message you were quoting. It obviously applies to you as much as Martelly. It read:

"You are obviously someone who is content to put up with mediocrity and poor service! That means you probably frequent Niddy's"."

If people don't complain, when things are bad, how are those things going to improve ?

Guest Oliveer

You failed to include the first line of the message you were quoting. It obviously applies to you as much as Martelly. It read:

"You are obviously someone who is content to put up with mediocrity and poor service! That means you probably frequent Niddy's"."

If people don't complain, when things are bad, how are those things going to improve ?

Is this guy for real? What kind of personal problem do you have with Niddys? Do you have some sort of mean personal issue with Niddys that has spilled onto this website?

From, Oliveer

Guest PapaDavid

What kind of personal problem do you have with Niddys? Do you have some sort of mean personal issue with Niddys that has spilled onto this website?

From, Oliveer

Have no "personal" problem with Niddy's (NN) and just want it to acknowledge and tackle its failings. As a new member you need to look back through the threads on NN. I reported an adverse impression after three visits to NN and following exaggerated over-the-top advertising by the cafe. Since then I have been called a liar, had abusive PMs mainly from "The Rose" and been vilified for daring to report what I found. Of course, "The Rose" has vested interests in leading the attack but that is another issue.

"If people don't complain, when things are bad, how are those things going to improve ?" PapaDavid

It is fine to complain if there is something to complain about. You seem to have no friends here on the forum and unfortuately for you it is probably the same in your real world. You are one pathetic person.

Folks, I'd like to step into my role as moderator for a moment and suggest that this has gone on long enough. I don't think any of the moderators here are going to intervene and forbid people from posting what they want, but I do feel that four pages of this is quite enough.

I would like to suggest that if PapaDavid wants a last word on this, let him have it without further response from anyone, and then let's move on to more important subjects. I see nothing to be gained by continuing this.

That is my suggestion, and it is only a suggestion. I will not do anything to suppress what people wish to say, but I am not going to make any further responses to this thread.

Guest Martelly

Here, Here Gaybutton enough is enough. Let the troll finish with the last word.

By the way went to Cherrys Restaurant tonight and had a great meal. Thanks for the recomendation.

Guest catawampuscat

It is amazing how much controversy and turmoil every Niddy's Nook thread causes.. Why do

some posters have such strong negative feelings about this little innocent cafe? Who really cares

who has the best cheeseburgers? There must be farangs out there in cyberland who think Niddy's Nook is the only restaurant gay farangs eat at or that it must be a huge establishment to cause

so many to rant and rave..

I think GB review was honest, after all he only gave it a 7 out of 10 and commented on the lack

of cheese.. Time for some of you Niddy Nook obsessives to get a life and stop the vindicative attacks on this little cafe.. enough already... :blink:

Guest PapaDavid

Folks, I'd like to step into my role as moderator for a moment and suggest that this has gone on long enough. I don't think any of the moderators here are going to intervene and forbid people from posting what they want, but I do feel that four pages of this is quite enough.

I would like to suggest that if PapaDavid wants a last word on this, let him have it without further response from anyone, and then let's move on to more important subjects. I see nothing to be gained by continuing this.

That's fine by me. I only retaliated because I was constantly called a liar (and worse) and no-one gets away with that without a response.

May I suggest:

(1) that the Moderators firstly delete both threads relating to Niddy's Nook from the board, to avoid further temptation for people to put in their two-cents worth.

(2) in future moderate any further exaggerated advertising from this (and any other commercial establishment/concern) to the basic facts, without embellishment i.e.:-

Name/purpose of function

Date/time and location.

May I suggest:

(1) that the Moderators firstly delete both threads relating to Niddy's Nook from the board, to avoid further temptation for people to put in their two-cents worth.

(2) in future moderate any further exaggerated advertising from this (and any other commercial establishment/concern) to the basic facts, without embellishment i.e.:-

Oh, you'd just love that, Papa Puke. It is what you have been gearing up for since you started these attacks. Can't you see that you are all alone in your unfounded accusations? Perhaps you should open up your own board. Then you could censor it until your heart was content (which I assume would be never, judging by the endless blackness of it).

And Cat... I think the reason this cafe causes so much attention is because the same posters continually attack it over and over. That's what first inspired me to go to Niddy's Nook and now, it is what fuels me to defend it.

The Rose

TR :angry:

Guest Oliveer

Have no "personal" problem with Niddy's (NN) and just want it to acknowledge and tackle its failings.

WHY? Why are you so driven to push this agenda? And how does your uninformed opinion become the assumed "failing" of any business.

From, Oliveer

"Folks, I'd like to step into my role as moderator for a moment and suggest that this has gone on long enough. I don't think any of the moderators here are going to intervene and forbid people from posting what they want, but I do feel that four pages of this is quite enough." Gaybutton

Whilst I don't disagree with your sentiments, it worries me that you "step into your role as moderator" why? Anyone can make suggestions. Does a Moderator's view have more power? Why is 4 pages too long? Have any rules or guidelines been broken?

Whilst I don't disagree with your sentiments, it worries me that you "step into your role as moderator" why? Anyone can make suggestions. Does a Moderator's view have more power? Why is 4 pages too long? Have any rules or guidelines been broken?

No rules or guidelines have been broken. It is a suggestion on my part and nothing more. My view is no more 'powerful' than anyone else's and I am not trying to imply that it is. The only view that really matters is Gaythailand's view. I don't think I said that 4 pages is too long. What I meant was that I think it's been enough and I see nothing to be gained by dragging it on ad infinitum.

The thread, in my opinion, has become a contest of insults. I think part of the role a moderator ought to play is to point out when he thinks things are beginning to go further than necessary. That's what I think. There is nothing that says anybody has to agree with me or that anyone has to abide by anything I suggest and I do not wish for anyone to feel that they have to. However, I am not going to be a participant on this thread any longer. If people wish to continue the thread, they may go right ahead and do so.

I do, however, recognize the fact that this thread has had more than double the number of hits than any other.

Guest PapaDavid

..... your unfounded accusations?

The Rose

.....all the accusations were founded on fact. which is what is annoying you and your fellow attackers so much.

In deference to the Moderator, this is absolutely my last post on this thread. And Rose (or Chris or American Teacher or whatever your name is) there is no need to make any further abusive comments about me as I will not see them - you are now at the top of my ignored list.

In deference to the Moderator, this is absolutely my last post on this thread. And Rose there is no need to make any further abusive comments about me as I will not see them - you are now at the top of my ignored list.

Thank God! What took you so long! Why don't you also put Niddy on your ignore list and then you won't have to read any of the postings. That way, we won't have to endure your lies and hatred and the board can get back to it's supportive beginnings.

The Rose

TR :rolleyes: