Guest bobbalino

Rio 117 3sum

Guest bobbalino

Wed, 117 sparse in terms of garotos and their admirers, in contrast to the hopping previous night. Wed my last night and unexpected treat ... interesting and amusing how this ménage a trois went down with "Vin" and "Ed".

I had not seen Vin in the previous week. Cute built (non-'roidal) tatted all over, fair, creamy flawless skin under the ink. Sealed the deal for a 1:1 ... The plan was double time in suite; 60 as opposed to 30 minutes.

Ed had earlier exchanged smiles with me ...  he might have been there the Tues when there were dozens of hot studs. Really cute, dark hair and tan, natural muscular build, beautiful bulge and bubble butt in cream-colored boxer briefs, I think some subdued tats. I had observed him taking at least one date so he was not leaving the house empty-handed.

He made a pass in passing as I had gone downstairs to fetch condoms/lube, but I indicated I had already committed to Vin. Grinning cockily ear to ear he insinuates himself by climbing up the stairs to our room and slipping in. I went to the desk to say what had happened but I would handle it, just so Ed would know I would accept no shenanigans. I went back up and told Vin and Ed I would not alter my R$ commitment to Vin and did not know exactly how much cash I had left. No problem. I said I would aim to give to Ed half what I had quoted to Vin. No problem ... whatever whatever. He was so self-assured and flexible.

So Ed then proceeds to work hard to upstage Vin, playfully competitive. Before long, this fickle SOB (moi) is falling hard for Ed and his gorgeous tool and deep kissing. Vin is no slouch either, asserting himself in the hot tag-teaming that caused the hour to fly by. Doce mãe de deus. So freakin' hot!

I have to punctuate the account in order to go and have some private time with myself.

I ended up giving Ed 75% the amount I provided to Vin. The total amount is peanuts to me. I hope to see Ed in January for one on one sequels.

Guest bobbalino

I agree wholeheartedly ... I handed over my last real, including the large bill I keep tucked under my shoe insert for emergencies. Did not need R$4.10 for metro as was walking home. 

My own damn fault for referencing money in the story ... it was simply meant to describe what could have ended up a little more awkward than it turned out. It always leads to some editorializing ... I am not sure if the reader is making incorrect assumptions or fishing for more information about payments doled out.

By all accounts, one is usually going to be labelled a sucker or a miser on this site. That is a broad continuum. Again, lesson learned ... there is no emoji for me wrapping my own knuckles at this moment.

It is peanuts because my typical self-allocated budget over several decades is 40-50,000 reais equivalency annually ... nobody got shortchanged or won powerball. Everybody involved got what they wanted last week, most of all me.

Sheesh.

Guest bobbalino

A propos of cash on hand issues, I know that at 117 for sure, you can check out and pay the venue your tab if you want or need to get to an ATM in the vicinity. You will not be charged the entrance fee to return for a new locker.

However, never ever ever ever put yourself in the position of needing to leave on a cash mission for payment of a completed private you had with a working guy. Yes, I know, we are all fallible and mistakes happen, but it is considered in extremely bad taste to not be on top of your shit in this regard.

And Lucky, I did not mean come to across so harshly ... it is not up to me to dictate dialogue about money. It just has varying degrees of importance and relevance  among our group members.

• Members

It was just a question, not a judgment. I was truly curious why you paid the way that you did. But I see your point about not wanting to get into the conflicts about what is adequate pay. Your statement that everybody got what they wanted sums it up.

Guest bobbalino

The main take-home, apart from these scenarios proving to be hot fun, is it becomes slipperier the more impromptu it becomes. I had also agreed I would top the initial guy, but that needed to be re-negotiated once bachelor #2 (strictly ativo) came onto the scene, and the implications of a sauna peer bearing witness to that does tend to change the dynamics and choreography.

It gets complicated to reach for your smartphone and translate app in the midst of all that kissing, skull-fucking, rimming, butt-fucking ... so much going on! Felizmente for me, my communication skills are improving, and I tend not to put a differential value to what is eaten and/or left on the table. Moreover, I am now committed to a full hour (twice the typical suite rate) for all encounters.

Again, I am not interested much in grousing about house rates, but if I could change one thing it would be to level out the suite discounts. So perhaps 50% markdown two nights per week. And on quiet nights with plenty of cabins to spare, perhaps 50% off the second consecutive half hour taken with your date, be it 1:1, 3some, or orgiastic.

I realize this might require a more complicated computer algorithm for those manning the front desk.

BTW, the two guys staffing reception were new to me. Claudio no longer works there. Jacqueline, the iron-lady ... I say that with admiration not derision - was apparently away.

Re: what we pay:   I look at it this way, if i am not asking you to pay my bill then its none of your business what i pay!  Iunderstand Beebies wanting to know but when i started coming to Rio 15 years ago we had to learn on our own and thats still not a bad idea!  Everyone is different what they pay,  and depending on your experience, and how easily you fall for the sob stories! It's amazing how many garotos grandmothers need heat surgery! Much greater then the national average by at least 10 fold!! LOL!   Seriously i have foumd it is so individual! Do what you think is best not someone like me or anybody on here!  I have  A good friend who makes about 1/5 as much as myself and a couple of other close friends do, yet he pays T least 50% more! Why? 1) his personality doesn't give the boys the idea they will enjoy their time with him as much as with me or the other friends so they ask for more!  I never ask a guy how much! I find someone i like i take them up to a room, after we are done i hand him the monney and turn to leave saying "if you would like something to drink i will be in the bar". I have NEVER had a guy come. asking after me asking for more! (caveat here, as badboy has said i am well known and the boys all talk! More then we do so they are probably aware what they are going to get paid!)  But my friend on the other hand does this: he says to the boy "is $100r. Enough? What 20 year old is going to say yeah??!! They always go No it is $200. Or whatever the higher amount they are seaking is!

Guest bobbalino

I agree wholeheartedly we all have to work out our own system, and it will involve some trial and error. Admittedly, I have utilized the information gathered here to guide estimates, and it has been valuable. As I have said before, I tell the payment, not ask. I will sometimes reference my knowledge of rates for locals, experienced gringos/tourists, and the less experienced and naive newbies. I have evolved to about 90% acceptance ... about 1 in 10 decline and leave behind on the table a significant percentage of what they wanted, on principle I suppose. I appreciate that they tend to take a pass on the offer rather than downgrade the quality of the encounter. I made the mistake once earlier on of going with a guy who grudgingly accepted my offer, less than his counter-bid ... it was reflected in the suite, as he showered for the first 10 minutes and last 10 minutes of a 35-minute date. It pains me that this happened ... he looks hotter and hotter each time I visit, has one of the most beautiful physiques I have ever laid eyes on. I wonder when I will break my resolve with him. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Re: what we pay:   I look at it this way, if i am not asking you to pay my bill then its none of your business what i pay!  Iunderstand Beebies wanting to know but when i started coming to Rio 15 years ago we had to learn on our own and thats still not a bad idea!  Everyone is different what they pay,  and depending on your experience, and how easily you fall for the sob stories! It's amazing how many garotos grandmothers need heat surgery! Much greater then the national average by at least 10 fold!! LOL!   Seriously i have foumd it is so individual! Do what you think is best not someone like me or anybody on here!  I have  A good friend who makes about 1/5 as much as myself and a couple of other close friends do, yet he pays T least 50% more! Why? 1) his personality doesn't give the boys the idea they will enjoy their time with him as much as with me or the other friends so they ask for more!  I never ask a guy how much! I find someone i like i take them up to a room, after we are done i hand him the monney and turn to leave saying "if you would like something to drink i will be in the bar". I have NEVER had a guy come. asking after me asking for more! (caveat here, as badboy has said i am well known and the boys all talk! More then we do so they are probably aware what they are going to get paid!)  But my friend on the other hand does this: he says to the boy "is $100r. Enough? What 20 year old is going to say yeah??!! They always go No it is $200. Or whatever the higher amount they are seaking is!

I agree mostly with this approach, but with the caveat that it's not for everyone.

i negotiate high-dollar deals for a living, and have done so for over 25 years at this point, so more than 1/2 of my life has been spent studying the other side of the bargaining table for the best win-win and best goods for the best value. It takes a bundle of things to make that work: usually, if the parties get along, it's better (that could be mutual physical attraction, sexual chemistry or just the personalities clicking), or if it is unilateral (which is often more than not), making the other party think that they are getting more than their equal value (even if you were prepared to shell out more). I would agree that nickeling and diming a garoto for a difference in payment for services that basically amounts to only $5-$6 USD, to me, is absurd -- and would probably ruin the experience. 

Most people are not going to be as experienced in the art of negotiation as I or Tomcal, though -- and a language barrier might make that task seem more daunting of an effort when you are not actually there to experience it. However, I am here to tell you that, once you are there, inside the sauna, it's really not all that challenging. You're not going to be wholesale ripped off in the sauna by garotos. They are mostly friendly, approachable and there to make money -- and if there is a communication gap between you two, trust me -- when it comes to the almighty dollar, they will help you come to an agreement with them or move on if they cannot.

I am pretty well-traveled and experienced in this scene in multiple countries. I have often invited some travel buddies who are less experienced (but not shy). All of them were quick learners at the saunas.