Lucky

Bangkok White Party

• Members

bangkokwhiteparty.com

From December 30th to January 1st, the White Party will be held in Bangkok. Can you imagine thousands of shirtless Thai guys, most fresh from months at the gym getting ready, all in one place, dancing their cute butts off? And it's just a hop and a skip across the ocean, and then, well,  a few more hops and skips.

But would it be worth it? Would those guys have eyes for you? The clear answer is likely to be NO. They are too busy being with their friends, too busy celebrating, and probably too busy looking for another guy who has been to the gym for months.

My basis for saying this is my attendance at one White Party in Palm Springs. Even there they had acres of shirtless Asian guys, but cruising seemed to be out. And for an older white guy who hasn't spent months in the gym getting ready*, well, you might just be invisible Anyone have a different experience?

14128747_166060907131619_1795637737_n.jp

*this event being several years ago for me, I had been to the gym a lot. Still, no chopsticks!

White-Party-Bangkok-Gay-boy-Party.jpg

Guest KevinC
6 hours ago, paulsf said:

You obviously haven't been here lately. 

where?  please tell me.

I am not talking about saunas.  My definition of "dark room" is a sex room within the dance clubs or bars or circuit parties.  The ones that you often see in clubs in Europe and Central/South America.

Guest KevinC
On 3/30/2017 at 4:54 AM, paulsf said:

You obviously haven't been here lately. 

You obviously are not able to name any of such clubs in Thailand.

Guest Tommy3103

I finished my Thailand/BKK  journeys and will start to explore new challenges in Colombia. Being a kind a expert of the Bangkok scene I can tell you all the following. The real thai beauties, the gym boys, the guys you see on instagram with their hot muscled bodies...they are not for us. They like thai, they are not into farangs (foreigners) at all. If you want to score a hottie you'd better go to Silom area in BKK and go to DJ or G.O.D. (the last one is closed I heard) but there are some muscle boys you can score. Or in Suriwong in the boystown there but it will be all money money boys. What I did before was targeting 1 or 2 HOT boys 2 months before my travel on facebook or instagram and start talking witth them. Some us the app LINE in staed of whatsapp but anyway you need to invest some time in them. Talk nice, speak good, respect their parents, aks if they had diner already all kinds of nice chats but avoid the sex topic untill they start with that. In this way I got the best ever hook ups in Thailand, the hottest guys, educated, well spoken, muscle gods and no money boys. Yes of course you pay when having diner and drinks.. (some do not even allow that) but you will have the experience of your life. Just be nice and respectful, you will win them over for sure.

563126_416822788330658_100000088200282_1688129_2145540462_n.jpg

• Members
On 3/30/2017 at 0:06 PM, KevinC said:

You can rest assured that there is no dark room in any clubs or parties in Asia.... it's a different culture there --boring.

This statement is absolutely ridiculous and without experience. Put more accurately, he is full of it.

• Members
On 3/30/2017 at 9:29 PM, KevinC said:

where?  please tell me.

I am not talking about saunas.  My definition of "dark room" is a sex room within the dance clubs or bars or circuit parties.  The ones that you often see in clubs in Europe and Central/South America.

And, exactly where do these places exist?

Guest KevinC
On 8/26/2017 at 10:47 AM, kjun12 said:

And, exactly where do these places exist?

@paulsf and @kjun12

Hello??

I just went to World Pride in Madrid a couple months ago.  I went to several parties there.  Some of them had dark rooms where guys can have sex. For example: Macho Party, Sleazy Madrid, Into the Tank, Obscura.  These are all big dance parties, not sex clubs or saunas. There are plenty of good looking muscular guys, these parties are so sexual and open, some guys even have full blown sex at the dance floor, AND it is allowed officially.

I am glad I can respond to you on this topic.  Now, it is your turn to tell me where you can find dark rooms(for sex) at dance parties in Bangkok.  LOL.