Guest Larstrup

The Man in the High Castle

Guest Larstrup

high castle.jpg

Season two of this fascinating Amazon Original Series begins 12/16. It is very well worth signing up for the free 30 day prime trial to binge season 1, followed by season 2. All episodes of the new season will be available for streaming on 12/16. Not to mention free two day shipping on Amazon.com.

I was captivated by this alternate reality series of  what life after WWII may have been like if the Nazis had won the war. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RSGIVVO

Guest bobbalino

I can get Amazon e-books but not TV up here in Canada. Have been fortunate enough to view Transparent, and Mozart in the Jungle thru a streaming service Shomi that just went under. But TMITHC is eluding me. Sadly, these Amazon hits do not seem to make it to the iTunes Store.

Guest Larstrup
On 12/15/2016 at 6:44 PM, AdamSmith said:

OMG yes!

...OTOH that could well have turned out like Kubrick's endless, productless tinkering over AI.

Ha! 19 years from acquired rights for the film by Kubrick until finally released by Spielberg,  post-mortem [Kubrick] and everything and everyone involved in-between to create the film for which I have yet to see; yet recall some of the earlier press-release delays and drama about the project. It regales, somewhat, which this video captures; which you posted in another thread. Thankfully, we eventually got Tom back. :lol: