TotallyOz

The Sinner TV

The new series on USA stars Jessica Biel and Bill Pullman.  I don't know what is going on after the first episode but it was great to watch and the acting is amazing.  I think I know what is happening but I'll know more as the show progresses.  Recommended!

Season 3 just finished and it stared Bill Pullman and Matt Bomer. Matt was amazing and did a fantastic job. Both of them are great actors but it was so good to see Matt on screen in such a good role. He is truly talented. The season was one of the best shows on TV. If you have not watched, this, start from Season 1 and go all the way through and let Matt be the icing on the cake.

Pullman is the star. Different stories each season as Pullman is a detective trying to figure out a crime. Things aren't always as they seem and crimes happen for a reason beyond the actual event. There is often more to the story and Pullman's character tries to get to the bottom of it. In the current season, Bomer is a top but Pullman tries to get him to bottom. OK, last sentence is not true. But, the rest is about as close as I can give you.

• Members

Finished session 2! Yep, I agree @TotallyOz, S1 is better. S3 is still not in Netflix.

I started watching another series, from Amazon Prime: Counterpart. It is a very well written and acted sci fi thriller. Thirty years ago, an experiment caused the creation of a parallel reality. Both Universes share the same history until the 30 years ago event, when the timelines became independent. So far, after watching the first episodes of season 1, I am loving it.

• Members

Counterpart is the nasty Vern from Oz years ago. Also movie Whiplash. Great actor.

Haven’t had time to commit to the series and keep up with the onslaught of new releases. Feel like Lucy wrapping chocolates on the conveyor belt. 

With the pandemic there should eventually be a slow down. 

• Members

In Counterpart's parallel reality they had a flu pandemic in the 90s that wiped out 7% of world population. In this post-pandemic world the creators imagined many if the things we are going through today. That reality is technologically more advanced and with very little physical contact.