kjun12

New to this place

Guest Evan24

I just joined yesterday and it seems like a really good forum! I think certain things could attract more people though, like a separate section for music would be great, and a TV one as well?

16 hours ago, Evan24 said:

I just joined yesterday and it seems like a really good forum! I think certain things could attract more people though, like a separate section for music would be great, and a TV one as well?

One of the nice things about this forum is not being hung up on categories too much. This thread in the General forum for instance (full disclosure: I started it ^_^ ) is all about music, of many kinds...

http://www.boytoy.com/forums/topic/28092-the-organ/

• Members
On 9/1/2017 at 8:15 AM, BigK said:

Welcome Kjun.  Do you have any relatives that are here in Houston with the Cajun Navy!  Thanks neighbors.

Yes, I have several but they are high and dry.  Wish I was around there to assist those who need.

Guest lurkerspeaks
39 minutes ago, kjun12 said:

I have no idea why Adam Smioth does it but I find it offensive when someone labels himself as a god.

He doesn't label himself. The software here gives out various ranks based upon your participation (number of posts)

Guest lurkerspeaks
7 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Thank you.

the willed obliviousness of some posters...

Hey.. The software has labeled me a stupid member.. so go figure.. LOL

• Members

I've been at this wonderful website since its inception and have seen a few changes.  ...don't know why there has been a dearth in participation during the past six months.  Seemingly the same exists at the "so-called" other site: www.daddysreviews.com.

...have been at both for such a long time to which my posts can attest and have enjoyed reading and relating and posting, as well as using some timely information during my travels near and far.

• Members

Trump likes to talk about the number of people he can get to his rallies, but Totally Oz need only snap his fingers and 30,000 people will show up to support their leader. Unfortunately, they all seem to show up on Gillian's Island rather than someplace more politically relevant.. But he's a stupendous leader and many feel he is just short of a God, not the Adam Smith kind, but the real kind. Adam Smith would probably agree, too.

So, Mr. Kjun,  feel free to hop right in and set the bar for the Kjuns past and present who have showed their stuff in these forums. That alone should help the site obtain new members, all of whom will likely stay when they see what a friendly place they have joined. Everyone contributes equally, no one is better than any other poster (Oz excluded!)" Any and all newcomers can rest and relax, knowing that they are among friends. Unlike some other sites, there are no worries here that if you make a boo-boo you will be attacked. That's not the kind of place we value. This place is the land of Oz. The past is the past, Oz has forgiven all of us for any transgressions, and the rest of us stay determined to show others that Boytoy is the happiest place on earth.