Creation Date: 2004-03-19T22:48:58Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-19T21:48:45Z
Registrar: CSL Computer Service Langenbach GmbH d/b/a joker.com
Registrar IANA ID: 113
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: @joker.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.21186767447
Reseller: Domain Registrations by
Reseller: WinkWinkNodNod, LLC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:  
Registrant Name: Webmaster
Registrant Organization: WinkWinkNodNod, LLC
Registrant Street: 6130 W. Tropicana #124
Registrant City: Las Vegas
Registrant State/Province: NV
Registrant Postal Code: 89103
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7147025696
Registrant Email: @winkwinknodnod.net
Registry Admin ID:  
Admin Name: Webmaster
Admin Organization: WinkWinkNodNod, LLC
Admin Street: 6130 W. Tropicana #124
Admin City: Las Vegas
Admin State/Province: NV
Admin Postal Code: 89103
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.7147025696
Admin Email: @winkwinknodnod.net
Registry Tech ID:  
Tech Name: Webmaster
Tech Organization: WinkWinkNodNod, LLC
Tech Street: 6130 W. Tropicana #124
Tech City: Las Vegas
Tech State/Province: NV
Tech Postal Code: 89103
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.7147025696
Tech Email: @winkwinknodnod.net
Name Server: a.ns.joker.com
Name Server: b.ns.joker.com
Name Server: c.ns.joker.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-10-25T13:35:32Z <<<

https://www.whois.com/whois/daddysreviews.com

11 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Lol, spiteful anyone?

Having posed as Barnabas for all this time (or Angelique, in my trans moments ^_^ ), one confesses that one is actually (and with this knowledge you can use an exorcism to banish me ;) ) Nicholas Blair.

• Members

Adam Smith, your lack of discretion is surprising. Posting the WhoIs info seems extraordinarily vindictive. Was not aware that you held such contempt for B.

On the other hand, if he had a little more money, maybe he could afford a "private" ICANN listing. Or perhaps he views the WhoIs as a form of advertising for his LLC. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to call the Admin Phone Number? Perhaps JD would answer.

2 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Adam Smith, your lack of discretion is surprising. Posting the WhoIs info seems extraordinarily vindictive. Was not aware that you held such contempt for B.

He banished me from the site.

Being here as Nicholas Blair to his Reverend Trask seemed only right & proper.

• Members
7 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Being here as Nicholas Blair to his Reverend Trask seemed only right & proper.

Adam,  getting Banned from Daddy's is a "right of passage",  but being Banished, perhaps is a Blessing ?    It's pretty much the SWAMP that needs to be drained.   Why the fuck do I keep going back after exile ?    I am a mutherfucking Crazy glutton for punishment.... Perhaps I really am a submissive pussy who likes being tortured by a sadistic Master ?    :cry:

2 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to call the Admin Phone Number? Perhaps JD would answer.

LMMFAO :lol: Very good!

The above-posted site ownership info is of course a matter of public record, available simply by Googling WinkWinkNodNodLLC, the ownership name publicly posted on his site.

• Members
11 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

LMMFAO :lol: Very good!

The above-posted site ownership info is of course a matter of public record, available simply by Googling WinkWinkNodNodLLC, the ownership name publicly posted on his site.

You forgot to add  "Any and ALL contributions always Gladly needed/accepted"....<_<

• Members
4 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Just goes to show how out of the loop I am on the "forum" scene. I had no idea you went missing from "over there." I confess, my forum reading has lessened. Too busy doing other fun and outrageous things.

I certainly know what it's like to force B to blow a gasket, when he'd rather be blowing JD. I can't imagine what you did, AdamSmith, to bring on the Lucky treatment. Are you saying you did nothing to deserve the rhinestoned Las Vegas boot up your ass? No responsibility at all?

I seriously pushed the old, fat, broke girl to her limit. Everyone has a limit, and we gays often like to test it. Madonna is certainly testing hers by launching a new cosmetic company, MDMA, and looking totally ridiculous in the process. She's had two facelifts and still has a face bursting with Botox and fillers. Who wants to wear make-up created by an old woman with too much cosmetic surgery? She's almost as scary as Cher, but you don't see Cher desperate enough to hawk one more make-up line that nobody needs.

Getting back on topic...

Frankly, I'm surprised B had as much patience for me as she exhibited. Had I been the owner of the "other site," I would have banned me years earlier. Perhaps it's weird, but I can't help but admire the guy for doing something I had been begging him to do for so long: clean up his board before the TROLL behavior destroys it.

Still, AdamSmith, I've never been much for vindictiveness. I'm a let-bygones-be-bygones kind of gal. That's why Lucky and I are such good friends after all the ugly, cunt-like barbs that bitch has hurled my way.

I think vindictiveness is unattractive in a man. You, sir, surprised me.

• Members
1 hour ago, RockHardNYC said:

Just goes to show how out of the loop I am on the "forum" scene. I had no idea you went missing from "over there." I confess, my forum reading has lessened. Too busy doing other fun and outrageous things.

I certainly know what it's like to force B to blow a gasket, when he'd rather be blowing JD. I can't imagine what you did, AdamSmith, to bring on the Lucky treatment. Are you saying you did nothing to deserve the rhinestoned Las Vegas boot up your ass? No responsibility at all?

I seriously pushed the old, fat, broke girl to her limit. Everyone has a limit, and we gays often like to test it. Madonna is certainly testing hers by launching a new cosmetic company, MDMA, and looking totally ridiculous in the process. She's had two facelifts and still has a face bursting with Botox and fillers. Who wants to wear make-up created by an old woman with too much cosmetic surgery? She's almost as scary as Cher, but you don't see Cher desperate enough to hawk one more make-up line that nobody needs.

Getting back on topic...

Frankly, I'm surprised B had as much patience for me as she exhibited. Had I been the owner of the "other site," I would have banned me years earlier. Perhaps it's weird, but I can't help but admire the guy for doing something I had been begging him to do for so long: clean up his board before the TROLL behavior destroys it.

Still, AdamSmith, I've never been much for vindictiveness. I'm a let-bygones-be-bygones kind of gal. That's why Lucky and I are such good friends after all the ugly, cunt-like barbs that bitch has hurled my way.

I think vindictiveness is unattractive in a man. You, sir, surprised me.

So is that why you are now HERE ?   To try and destroy THIS Forum ?   I am just trying to grasp your weird psychology.   Why push anybody to that point.   IF you dont like the venue or the administration, then just fucking leave.   It's pretty childish to play silly BAN ME games...  That's kind of vindictive on it's own....   Any of us who have been the victim of Daddy wrath feel some kind of retaliation and since we cant do it "there",   do it from somewhere !    That's diff from vindictiveness.

Guest Larstrup
10 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

28f1b4877b86dad00841669800e1f8ab.jpg

Awww honey,  I remember that day so fondly, it was an early and beautiful, crystal clear day with calm seas, blue skies and light winds. My makeup was better than Grace's and Rosario had just told me she'd wring my neck, but she didn't want to be standing in a puddle of gin. Oh, the good times sweetie! But then suddenly and without warning,  just like a tale of a fateful trip, a terrible nightmare arose, and when you pleaded your case like a pro, in the end you won your case and dignity, but lost the sentencing phase.  I recall it going something like this:

:lol: