Gotti

Point 202 last night

• Members

Wednesday nite in Pointe yesterday  was great. Lots of garotos and lot of customers. I was number 15 in the line to get a cabin ! Many boys met in 117 tuesday were also in  Pointe yesterday : David, Ricardo whose picture was posted by Tom above, green eyes Bruno, ... and many twinks who do not go to 117 plus some furniture guys who might be close To 40 years old. Music is definitely too loud. Impossible to chat. Junior is willing To have a sauna and a disco at the same place and at the same time. What a strange combo. ..

This saturday is his birthday party. I will join. I guess the music will be even louder, there will be more trannies and gogo boys from Sao Paulo.

Yesterday I met Nathan from Fortaleza highly recommended by Tartegogo. I can confirm. He has a lovely face, slightly indian, a twinkish body, a great smile. And he likes beijar na boca, mamar, chupar (French kiss, suck). He rimmed and tongue fucked me after the shower as it rarely happened To me. He got a good gorgeta (tip) for this excellent service and will be a repeat today. 

I had decided To stop when I saw André. Nathan told me it was his first visit To a sauna and I became excited  To be his first customer. André is a butch boy who works as a nurse in intensive care. Since we were 15 in Line to get a cabin  we went upstair where the music is not so loud and chatted. André became less and less nervous and started To make friendly aventures : his hand cuddling my tigh or around my shoulder. When I met him downstairs he kept his hands crossed, not even willing a drink, extremely nervous. 

It was indeed his first time in Pointe (and in a sauna) : he went to fetch the Key and game back saying they did not give it to him at the bar. I explained him that keys of cabins were given at réception. 

I told him that if he wished To stop any action in the cabin, je just had to tell me or raise a hand and I would stop. It helped putting him completely at ease. When he  hot the Key, I asked him if he was still willing and if he was less nervous. He answered "Sim. Tranquilo". And we went.

In cabin he acted more as a boyfriend than a GP. Cuddling a lot and Kissing and sucking quite Well. When it came to fucking he sat on my dick and after some time asked : "ta dentro? " (is it in ?). Come on I am not that small !  Lol. So I took him "de quatro" (doggy position). Being his first customer was indeed a bit turn on to me. We ended the session gently cuddling and kissing. André is 22, has a muscular body, a great face with a great smile and perfect white teeth.  Session was great. I did not ask his phone number and just gave it mine but he did not contact me so far. I would have love a repeat with him. Maybe he shows up again tonite. ...

• Members
On 11/6/2017 at 8:51 PM, JunNJ said:

so did Ricardo proposed a marriage to you ?  He did it to me after two encounters because I am from the U.S.and for the reason he said, he wanted to see America and wanted to see the snow... well I told him you don't need to marry a U.S. Citizen, you need a tourist Visa !    We messenger in FB. He even proposed if we marry what is yours before is yours and he will not take it from me, he just wanted to come to the States. that small boy has a big cock ! very clean and smooth ass, delish!   I am going back to Rio next week ! might see him again...

Do not !  I'm in the same boat with an Argentine I really am in love with. BUT- You have to have a pre-nupt with both having attorneys (thousands) , the INS filing fee is $1750 and the attorney's fee to do it is $2000 & the attorney's hearing fee is at least another $2000. Takes 6-9 months, must live together, and 1/4 to 1/3 are still rejected.

The kicker is that pre-nupts are very hard to enforce. States don't generally favor them. There's almost an assumption that there's coercion, ie: the marriage would not go on if no pre-nupt. Also no court will want to put a partner out without at least poverty-level income. 

I wish it were easy. There are fiance visas where you have 3 months to get married I think though. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Tartegogo said:

That is why I couldn’t see you anymore!

Yes. And we not only chatted. André did not contact me. I would have another session with him. Today I had to do a repeat with Nathan (and Michel). His tongue fucking is "do outro mundo" ! Ie exceptionnal