mvan1

Rio - not the same anymore

• Members
On 11/3/2017 at 8:47 PM, likeohmygod said:

Same i will be going at the end of november...my last time was 1 month ago ...medias are making things looking much worse than what they are. The level of crime which Rio is currently experiencing is the same of the period between 2010 and 2013. Slightly higher than during the olympics.

Almost all of the crap which is going on, usually happens in favelas or in crappy neighborhoods. Just don't go there. Easy.

One of the worst experiences of my life happened in a McDonald's involving a thief, a gun and the head of the cashier at which it was aimed to. That was in New York.

I'm not saying that Rio is heaven...but well...keep in mind that what's happening now, is nothing new and that presidential elections are approaching in a scenario where the current president approval is less than 10%, and where every single event is going to cause a hell of a crapstorm.

I’ll be in Rio November 21-26th

• Members
3 hours ago, tele5b said:

I notice a lot of guys on Grindr is selling drugs. Is it new way of distribution because i didn't saw it so much when i was there 2 years ago? TK means cocain , i learned something new haha

I have not seen that. DO you have examples?