BiBottomBoy

Happy Thanksgiving?

• Members

My love for weed does not leave any room for other addictions, so I have not succumbed to the charms of alcohol. Let me light a joint, give a poof to my water pipe, and take a bite of my loaded brownies to say:

I am thankful of @AdamSmith and @RockHardNYC and @TotallyOz and everyone else who keeps my brain interested in visiting this forum.

tumblr_n5qkvfke001slbwc8o1_400.gif

• Members
40 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

I am thankful of @AdamSmith and @RockHardNYC and @TotallyOz and everyone else who keeps my brain interested in visiting this forum.

So happy to hear I may be stimulating your, er, brain.

• Members
14 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

What are you thankful for?

Good health insurance provided by my company AT NO COST TO ME!!

Unfortunately, since be assigned to a project in San Diego (almost 3 years ago), I've been hospitalized twice and in the ER 3 times. Without fantastic health care I'd be broke now. Would love to retire but the only thing keeping working is the heath care issue. Can't afford to purchase my own health care so I'm tied to a very stressful job. Not a good situation.

Can't wait until I turn 65 in April and am eligible for Medicare. My plans are to retire after that and take control of my life again.

12 hours ago, OneFinger said:

Good health insurance provided by my company AT NO COST TO ME!!

Unfortunately, since be assigned to a project in San Diego (almost 3 years ago), I've been hospitalized twice and in the ER 3 times. Without fantastic health care I'd be broke now. Would love to retire but the only thing keeping working is the heath care issue. Can't afford to purchase my own health care so I'm tied to a very stressful job. Not a good situation.

Can't wait until I turn 65 in April and am eligible for Medicare. My plans are to retire after that and take control of my life again.

Stay alive! We need you. One of the most VITAL posters on both forums.

Your perspective and outlook have been long treasured. Certainly by me, and I know by many others.

On 11/23/2017 at 5:26 AM, AdamSmith said:

;)

And again...all those late nights up in Inwood & Washington Heights, where the credible witness presence of my little pink white ass was why officially sanctioned violence did not take place...

The memory still sends me to the commode to vomit.

Here, so long after Johnson's legislative heroism in 1965.

And even years before that.

:(

• Members
2 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

And again...all those late nights up in Inwood & Washington Heights, where the credible witness presence of my little pink white ass was why officially sanctioned violence did not take place...

The memory still sends me to the commode to vomit.

Here, so long after Johnson's legislative heroism in 1965.

And even years before that.

:(

LOL...You lost me at "little pink white ass."  :P

Guest Larstrup
On 11/23/2017 at 2:27 PM, AdamSmith said:

Was it better then, or now? :lol:

Woman-with-phoropter-1945-courtesy-of-Am

ROTFFLMMFAO!!!

This is without question the smartest and funniest post response I've witnessed in years!

Brava! or excuse me, Bravo! :lol: