• Members
16 minutes ago, redxs said:

What are the names and addresses of the Belo sauna's?

And what time do they get busy?

At least 2 have GPs:
Sauna Olimpo    Rua dos Timbiras, 2635
Sauna 1097     Rua dos Guajajaras, 1097
There maybe more.

Google will shows you "Popular times" for Olimpo  for any day of the week. Basically between 6 and 9 pm. Saturday is the big night according to Google.
Google doesn't seem to have amassed enough critical data on 1097 to make a chart of the "popular time".

Also there are many saunas which are confirmed without GPs.

Al of this is just googling, I have never been to BH.

• Members

Sauna 1097 boys are kinda meh. Was there a couple of weeks ago for an hour or 2. Left early. Not sure if it's a bad day/time or always like this.

Olimpo usually is much better. I usually spend most of my days there. Met some good ones and some duds.

There are many saunas sem boys. The one i like is Tres Chic. There are also a lot of 24 hours saunas - good for when one is horny late at night. 

• Members

BH is definitely not a cosmopolitan city like SP or even Rio. That said, I often found great restaurants using trip advisor (Domenico and Olegario we’re both good) and I will often hire a boy and car and visit one of the many cachaca distilleries in MG. Vale verde was a good one, as I recall. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Riobard said:

St. Francis of Assisi Chapel (Oscar Niemeyer, architect)

IMG_7445.PNG

IMG_7446.PNG

There are many Oscar Niemeyer' Buildings around BH. Have you seen the administrative city ? It is on the road from the Confins Airport. Even the JK complex was designed by him