Lucky

the jjkrkwood nyc meet-up!

• Members
6 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

I love you to death. But there is that very old post here where you mention taking up residence in the Hotel Cala de Volpe via Starwoods Rewards Points.

Appreciate the love...

Had to do a search. My god, I was verbose in those days. It was probably the caffeine.

My exact quote in the Cala di Volpe thread is: "I do not subscribe to Starwood's Preferred Guest Program."

It's often the case that queens say things on these boards to disparage or poke fun at people, and sometimes those statements get wrongly assigned.

For the record, Cala di Volpe is not the best hotel I've ever stayed at. For true Sardinia pleasure, I have discovered the ultimate lodging upgrade: rent a yacht with a captain and live on the boat. If you have a friend who can afford to share the cost, even better.

• Members
9 hours ago, Larstrup said:

When RockHard needs a pair of drawers,
He does not buy in threes or fours.

Some things in my life do not change. My underwear stash is new and bursting with inventory. I rarely use the word hate, but if there's one thing I learned long ago: I hate running out of clean underwear between housekeeper visits. It just doesn't happen in my house.

:-)

7 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Appreciate the love...

Had to do a search. My god, I was verbose in those days. It was probably the caffeine.

My exact quote in the Cala di Volpe thread is: "I do not subscribe to Starwood's Preferred Guest Program."

It's often the case that queens say things on these boards to disparage or poke fun at people, and sometimes those statements get wrongly assigned.

For the record, Cala di Volpe is not the best hotel I've ever stayed at. For true Sardinia pleasure, I have discovered the ultimate lodging upgrade: rent a yacht with a captain and live on the boat. If you have a friend who can afford to share the cost, even better.

All noted & respected. :aww: Thk u.

My 58yo memory is becoming riddled with moth holes...

moth-holes.jpg

5 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Some things in my life do not change. My underwear stash is new and bursting with inventory. I rarely use the word hate, but if there's one thing I learned long ago: I hate running out of clean underwear between housekeeper visits. It just doesn't happen in my house.

:-)

...on the generous terrace!

stock-photo-washed-clothes-hung-out-to-d

:D

Guest Larstrup
18 hours ago, MsAnn said:

That was delightful! I want to wet the reed of the guy’s clarinet at the 7:35 mark. And then take him home for further musical interlude. :rolleyes:

Guest Larstrup
14 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

This sequence, preceded by various from 2001 viewed age nine, showed/reaffirmed me how to live life.

While this is one of my most favorite scenes from all Star Trek movies, if true,  you should be dead by now?

Guest Larstrup
On 2/1/2018 at 10:13 PM, RockHardNYC said:

In addition, I've never had Italian cock up ass. If my colon could talk, she would tell you, "Tongues only, bitch.”

Thank you for qualifying only, Italian cock

;)

Guest Larstrup
24 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

BTW! Returning to OP subject, how is JJK meetup coming along?

Sorry the Trek hijack there!

Since it’s @Suckrates party invitation and the OP here only created this thread to sew further divisiveness and jealousy into the forum, I’m confident that suckrates will chime in when he feels it’s timely and appropriate. 

Guest Larstrup
15 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

How do you know I am not? ;)

Because you have far too many chicken salad sandwiches to make for the future residents of the Butner correctional facility.  Believe me, They’re ALL counting on you!

• Members
2 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

BTW! Returning to OP subject

This place gives new meaning to the word hijack. Is there anyone here who doesn't suffer from A.D.D.?

1 hour ago, Larstrup said:

the OP here only created this thread to sew further divisiveness and jealousy into the forum,

Oh puhleeeze! Lucky knows a lonely attention whore when she sees one.