Guest Larstrup

Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?

Guest Larstrup

Waiting desperately to hear...anything. Anything which builds a community which he is so absent from. Why is he only here to destroy what is already here? And why does that matter to him if we’re just all that inconsequential to his daily life? 

Guest Larstrup

I’ll  just tell you this -  Rockhard hasn't ever come here until he had something to exploit about his own self-worth which he Desperately needs all of us to believe is so much better than us. He’s just a crap-tastiic version of what most of us learned years ago that a bad fuck and arrogant asshole will never be a positive person here, or anywhere.

27 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

Why is he only here to destroy what is already here?

Why do you say that?

He can be acerbic and waspish, but then those are some of the things that make him a distinctive -- and, to my ear, lovable -- voice.

I like his mode of participation here. Just as I do yours. I think, again, if we tread in great fear of giving offense, we neuter our dialog & interchange.

Guest Larstrup
8 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Why do you say that?

He can be acerbic and waspish, but then those are some of the things that make him a distinctive -- and, to my ear, lovable -- voice.

I like his mode of participation here. Just as I do yours. I think, again, if we tread in great fear of giving offense, we neuter our dialog & interchange.

He offers nothing here other than his acidic renouncement Of who we are and how we choose to express ourselves.

Point me to a thread where he has ever  embraced anything that is ever been expressed within this forum ever. 

7 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

He offers nothing here other than his acidic renouncement Of who we are and how we choose to express ourselves.

Point me to a thread or is ever been braced anything that is ever been expressed within this forum ever. 

I don't think that's fair. He and I (and others) have argued bitterly over some things, slung mud at each other, then agreed over other things. I think he's honest, open about himself and his personal strengths -- as well as his foibles (in a pretty funny, self-knowing way frequently) -- and not ill-intentioned here.

As for 'a thread,' I can only point to the totality of his postings here.

I like him, and think he is in toto a positive actor for this place.

2 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

or alternatively,  if you enjoy talking to just about 3 people, also your call. 

I can only refer you to my signature... ^_^

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” Marcus Aurelius

Guest Larstrup
42 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

But bad participation can also drive away people. Then you end up talking to yourself.

Well,  The last time Rockhard posted here, He was doing exactly that. Can anyone show me anywhere in these forms were rockhard has been anything else than insulting to the entire group of people that post here?

Where is @RockHardNYC ‘s posts here ever where he wasn’t Demeaning the people who post here?

Show me ONE example of that and I will shut up.

On 2/2/2011 at 1:02 PM, AdamSmith said:

In case it was in question, one might note the obvious: this RockHard is pretty clearly not our beloved cuss of the same name from Daddy's forum. The above post -- the grammatical slip "Use to be" and the general style -- is nothing like the writing of the original RockHard. Further, given how emphatically and repeatedly RockHard Edition 1 has expressed his contempt for the present site, it strains credulity to think he would post here.

I just found this from the 2011 page link from MsAnn. Now everyone knows why AdamSmith holds a special place in my heart. AS has a fucking brain.

LOL! Thanks again, MsAnn, for solving the mystery. Today is the first time I've seen this evidence. It doesn't change my life in any way, but I sure enjoyed finding out what Oz was talking about way back when.

51 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Why do you say that?

I should add, I love @mvan1 for the same reason. If he thinks I am being an idiot, he will not censor his thoughts about it. Then we can bitch about it to each other, and come to understand each other.

This board needs more of that, not less.

• Members
25 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

I should add, I love @mvan1 for the same reason. If he thinks I am being an idiot, he will not censor his thoughts about it. Then we can bitch about it to each other, and come to understand each other.

This board needs more of that, not less.

You are far from being an "idiot" or any other form of unintelligent person.  To the contrary, you are one of the most inspiring, brightest and thought provoking posters here. 

Guest Larstrup

Rockhard, while he will respond to this  because he has no ability not to so;  what has Rockhard  ever been to this community other than condescending and arrogant?

Show me a post where rockhard as ever Attempted to be part of this form as opposed to his righteousness opposed to it; and I’ll show you a bitter queen who has no other outlet. 

I get it Adam Smith that you really like rockhard. But that doesn’t mean that everyone else has to because of that

Guest Larstrup
1 hour ago, AdamSmith said:

Why do you say that?

I so much agree with this, but Rockhard  has no interest in being any of this. Point me to a thread that rockhard has ever contributed to that imagined him as being someone less arrogant than he is now. Point me to a thread that rockhard has ever contributed to that imagined him as being someone less arrogant than he is now. 

I’m certain that rockhard will slay my person to death with his superiority and righteousness. 

This he has no obtion not to do.

Guest Larstrup
1 minute ago, Larstrup said:

I so much agree with this, but Rockhard  has no interest in being any of this. Point me to a thread that rockhard has ever contributed to that imagined him as being someone less arrogant than he is now. Point me to a thread that rockhard has ever contributed to that imagined him as being someone less arrogant than he is now. 

I’m certain that rockhard will slay my person to death with his superiority and righteousness. 

This he has no obtion not to do. I’m prepared for that.

11 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

Look, to me those aspects of his very self-conscious, self-controlled self-presentation here are why I love him so very much.

I love you so very much too.

Can you not see the connecture?

Guest Larstrup
16 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Can you not see the connecture?

Honestly no. When is the only time that  Rockhard was here? When was the the last time which  he began an interesting thread about something, which was not to demine the people here?  has he ever contributed something to the forums which was other than his own condescending  hatred for everyone else here?

point me to one thread here,  which Rockhard has ever started, or even participated in here, which was other than condescending to those who post here.

IM LOOKING. CANNOT FIND. 

4 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

Honestly no. When is the only time that  Rockhard was here? When was the the last time which  he began an interesting thread about something, which was not to demine the people here?  has he ever contributed something to the forums which was other than his own condescending  hatred for everyone else here?

point me to one thread here,  which Rockhard has ever started, or even participated in here, which was other than condescending to those who post here.

IM LOOKING. CANNOT FIND. 

I sent you one in the thread I quoted and linked right above:

Celebrity Big Brother

Anyone watching Celebrity Big Brother? I am a Big Brother Superfan and just started.  I like the personalities in the house and can't wait to see what happens when Armarosa gets kicked out.  
I just found this from the 2011 page link from MsAnn. Now everyone knows why AdamSmith holds a special place in my heart. AS has a fucking brain. LOL! Thanks again, MsAnn, for solving the mystery. Today is the first time I've seen this evidence. It doesn't change my life in any way, but I sure enjoyed finding out what Oz was talking about way back when.
    • Thanks

• Members

Wow....See what I miss when I go for dinner and cocktails. Perhaps if everyone could keep their voices down so as not to wake sleeping beauty. She'll be here soon enough. I'm just not sure which Rocky will show up. Perhaps will see her alter ego, the one she created for the Internet.

AND.. CAMERAS...ACTION...

Rocky arranges the golden             GILLIS' VOICE
          scarf ebout her and proudy    So they were grinding
          starts to descend the stair-  after all, those cam-
          case.  The cameras grind.     eras.  Life, which can
          Everyone watches in awe.      be strangely merciful,
                                        had taken pity on Rocky
                                        Rockhard.  The dream she
                                        had clung to so des-
                                        perately had enfolded
                                        her...

Guest Larstrup
54 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

I sent you one in the thread I quoted and linked right above.

No you sent me why you love him so much. That’s different than why and what he has been here before. 

Again, what Rockhard contributed here other than his condemnation of most who express themselves here. I get Adams love for him, but it is less than what a community would desire of him.

he came here to create havoc. And for three weeks he’s now been silent. He has no interest in those of us who post here daily.  His only interest here is to drive diviesness  and supority within  this community to better serve his arrogant needs of his lonliness and inability to to recognize what we all view him to be.

i know this is is the case. Yet it’s now what I believe what this will resolutely become the end to the those whose  want to believe as the end. 

Gay men are not a apart of this phaliisy. Althouh it will never be as simple as that.

Guest Larstrup

In the end it doesn’t really matter that Adam Smith or Mr. Rockhard. We are a community of mixed experiences in our lives and none of those experiences for any of us should ever been treated less than they were for any of one of us. In the end.

In the end it is For us to  to imprace one another with all of us ro believe that what our life experiences have given us to respond to what has been before us. But in the end for me the only thing that we should ever ever achieve for anyone of us is to love and appreciate our diversity no matter how different it may seem to be -  but at the same time respect and honor the fact that we have all experience life manors Allow us that device us Without proper bliief to believe our goals are no different than