Guest Larstrup

Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?

• Members
12 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Since I know the mere mention of his name makes him appear (like the devil), I would like to offer Rocky some new fodder to use against me when he shows up, since I am a generous and giving person.

I have been BANNED once again by Daddy !   That makes about a dozen times now....   Take it and run with it.....:D

Lol. And you have a meet up to organise, without the ability to post! Thanks Daddy!

I was banned last week for having once used the report button incorrectly  

The admins over there are trigger happy with the bans, and no warning, in direct contradiction with their own rules. 

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

Larstrup is one of the most obnoxious people here. That's my opinion! That he would start a thread for the sole purpose of attacking another poster and then talk about community is laughable. Clean your own house first Larstrup.

Your cheery contributions that improve this forum and incite greater, more positive participation are ever welcome.

^_^

17 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Since I know the mere mention of his name makes him appear (like the devil), I would like to offer Rocky some new fodder to use against me when he shows up, since I am a generous and giving person.

I have been BANNED once again by Daddy !   That makes about a dozen times now....   Take it and run with it.....:D

My God! I am shocked.  I never ever expected that! (for the 12th time).

• Members
6 hours ago, paulsf said:

But with a sizable donation you can buy your way back in over there. 

Well that's the crux of the entire thing.  I am certain if I were a "Daddy Donor", I wouldnt keep being shown the door ?   He is showing his disdain for people that use site site for FREE....   If he wants a paying site, he should just make it such, and then let him see how many followers he would have.   It's all about the Money honey !    (and the fact that Daddy is on a Donald Trump POWER trip)  

• Members
7 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Lol. And you have a meet up to organise, without the ability to post! Thanks Daddy!

I was banned last week for having once used the report button incorrectly  

The admins over there are trigger happy with the bans, and no warning, in direct contradiction with their own rules. 

I didnt even mention the NYC event to him when i emailed HIM, but like in the past, I doubt that event will ever happen.   Those guys are just all talk, and when the chips are down, all the excuses for not attending  surface.  It's really too much hassle to accommodate every single persons wishes. 

Daddy claimed that I had posted tons of pictures that he had to delete "for violation"  yet never once did he alert me, nor was he able to provide me with a copy of even a single pic that offended him....  It's all just manufactured Bullshit.   He's a fucking LIAR, and when he hates you, he hates you...  Yet he keeps allowing me back, so I guess it IS a game to him ?  . 

• Members
2 hours ago, Suckrates said:

I didnt even mention the NYC event to him when i emailed HIM, but like in the past, I doubt that event will ever happen.   Those guys are just all talk, and when the chips are down, all the excuses for not attending  surface.  It's really too much hassle to accommodate every single persons wishes. 

Daddy claimed that I had posted tons of pictures that he had to delete "for violation"  yet never once did he alert me, nor was he able to provide me with a copy of even a single pic that offended him....  It's all just manufactured Bullshit.   He's a fucking LIAR, and when he hates you, he hates you...  Yet he keeps allowing me back, so I guess it IS a game to him ?  . 

You’ll get a few people. As you said keep it simple: just location and date, no other expectation. 

If Daddy is petty like that, we can be petty too. For example he won’t get my contribution this year. 

• Members
49 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

You’ll get a few people. As you said keep it simple: just location and date, no other expectation. 

If Daddy is petty like that, we can be petty too. For example he won’t get my contribution this year. 

He just tries TOO hard to keep showing us HE IS THE BOSS....  We are not fucking children in his care. 

As for the meet up,  I'm about ready to scrap it.  since I posted date and venue options, very little interest is shown.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

He just tries TOO hard to keep showing us HE IS THE BOSS....  We are not fucking children in his care. 

As for the meet up,  I'm about ready to scrap it.  since I posted date and venue options, very little interest is shown.

Will you meet me if I guarantee you I am coming?

• Members
11 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Those guys are just all talk, and when the chips are down, all the excuses for not attending  surface.  It's really too much hassle to accommodate every single persons wishes. 

You were repeatedly advised not to try to accommodate everyone's wishes, but just set a place and a time. That is how DC worked, and it worked just fine.

• Members
9 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

You were repeatedly advised not to try to accommodate everyone's wishes, but just set a place and a time. That is how DC worked, and it worked just fine.

Well perhaps they were more eager to go to DC than come to NYC ?  I gave 2 date options to try to give the most people an opportunity.

The point is to get people to come, not be a deterrent .  I picked a Friday or a Sat, and still the dates dont work.  Keep in mind Latb, this event has been attempted MANY MANY times and always met the same fate.  I really dont care anymore. 

5 hours ago, kjun12 said:

Why doesn't someone start a new thread. It could be named "The General Bullshit Discussion".  The present discussions have nothing to do with Rockhard (whoever that is).

Do you sit around with friends at a casual social dinner and segregate your conversation into separate 'threads'?

• Members
13 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Do you sit around with friends at a casual social dinner and segregate your conversation into separate 'threads'?

There are times when I wish this could be done in order to diminish the drivel some spout. And, this site is no social dinner.:P